Tick boxs on a packing list

I am creating a report that shows products along with a subform
showing optional extras for each product. On the subform i have drawn
a box so it gives me the options when printed and packing the order to
tick them off as boxed. This work fine when i have optional extra but
when i have no optional extras in the subform i just end up with a box
on the screen which i do not want.

How do i set it up so it does not have box when i have no optinal extra

0
Simon
10/15/2007 8:11:24 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

So long as there is nothing else in that same horizontal space, you
can turn on the CanShrink property and it will disappear when empty.

HTH
--
-Larry-
--

"Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message
> I am creating a report that shows products along with a subform
> showing optional extras for each product. On the subform i have
drawn
> a box so it gives me the options when printed and packing the order
> tick them off as boxed. This work fine when i have optional extra
but
> when i have no optional extras in the subform i just end up with a
box
> on the screen which i do not want.
>
> How do i set it up so it does not have box when i have no optinal
extra

0
Larry

Filling drop down box
hi, I have a drop down box in a cell. Based on a value of anohter cell I have to fill my drop down box. what i mean is, say if GreeNPackage is "No" then I want the drop down box to fill a range of values. But if the GreeNPackage is "Yes" then I want the drop down box to fill another set of values. how can i do this? plenty of thanks See reply in .Functions Biff >-----Original Message----- >hi, > >I have a drop down box in a cell. Based on a value of >anohter cell I have to fill my drop down box. what i mean >is, say if >GreeNPackage is ...

data from a modeless dialog box to its parent
I need to post a text data from a modeless dialog box to its parent which is itself a dialog based application. Since it should be a large text data a simple Windows message won't be good. What is the right way to do that? Thanks Gil If you are sure the data will stay current you can post the address of the data (as a pointer) in a windows message to the parent. If you want to be really sure use SendMessage() which will wait until the parent gets the message before returning. You could call a function or copy the data to a variable in the parent dialog, but that could be dang...

Mail merge recipient dialog box
Why are the "edit" and "refresh" buttons at the bottom of the mail merge recipient dialog box grayed out? They were available in the last Word version but I cannot figure how to access them in 7 to add to or correct my mailing list. In Word 2007, the first thing you have to do is select the name of the data source in the box at the bottom left of the dialog box. Then, depending on the type of data source, the Edit and Refresh buttons may be ungreyed. [FWIW the same dialog is used by MS Publisher, where they allow multiple data sources, requiring you to ...

Job Listing- VC++ MFC with Isofttech
Position: Technical Lead Experience: VC++/C++ with MFC Good to have: Wireless 802.11 Skills & Windows development experience. 5-6 years of experience. Work Location: Chennai Education: BE/B Tech, ME/M Tech ( CS,IT,ECE,EEE) Do send in your CV to sridhar.doss@consultniche.com thanks s.doss niche consulting ...

Save a Copy/Overwrite changes dialog box
All of a sudden, this dialog box pops up every time I want to save something in Excel 2002. The box says, "The file '<file name>' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? __ Save a Copy __ Overwrite changes even though I'm the only user that's changed anything in the past 3 years. The shared workbook command has not been changed at all, so that can't be the problem. The settings are the same as the ones I have at home for personal spreadsheets that don't have this dialog box. Help! Than...

Image List
Hello All I Need To Get The Path Of The Image Saved In An Image List Any One Know How Thanks Start Run Browse to the field Select view all field types Select open Cut the path from the box Close run Be aware the you will have extra "" around the path (just in case you are using the path in a code) Good luck -- Wayne Manchester, England. "RABEA" wrote: > Hello All > > I Need To Get The Path Of The Image Saved In An Image List > > Any One Know How > > Thanks > > > I'm not sure whether this info is retained but even if it ...

Listing Activesynce users
Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. Thanks. Jeff In news:Oi0wwKTaGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jeff Senter <jsenter@erols.com> typed: > Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I > can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of > seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. > > Thanks. > > Jeff Check out http://www.microsoft.com/downloads...

enter value based on drop down list of another field?
I have an excel 2003 spreadsheet with 3 worksheets. In sheet 1, I created a drop down list in column A based on values in sheet 3, column A (item number). Thisd data comes from sheet 3, where I have column A (Item #'s), column B (Item desc)an Column C (price) In column B of sheet 1, I have Item Descriptions and in column C I have price. I want this to automatically fill in based on what I enter in the column A sheet 1 and it should get the corresponding values from sheet 3 column B and C. I can make the drop down list in sheet 1 column B and C, but some of the descriptions need ...

Mailing List Duplicates
Is there a software program that works with excel to delete duplicate names? Our mailing list is in the thousands. Thanks for any and all help. Gordon habitated@gulftel.com one way? data>advanced filter, copy to another location and unique records only "Gordon" <habitated@gulftel.com> wrote in message news:032201c3796f$ab75f130$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a software program that works with excel to > delete duplicate names? Our mailing list is in the > thousands. Thanks for any and all help. > > Gordon > habitated@gulftel.com ...

combo box list updating
Hi - I would like my combo box list to change base on the value of A1. That is, I have its input range being B1:F1 - "Year 1", " Year 2" etc. Example: -If cell A1 is the value "10" then the combo box default list item would be "Year 1" (which is cell "B1") -If cell A1 is the value "20" then the combo box default list item would be "Year 2" (which is cell "C1") ETC... Thanks for your help - Jim A ...

"Find a contact box" problem
Hi. I�m having problems with the �Find a contact� box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s from the Outlook Contacts folder first then, if the name is not in the Contacts folder, it would pull up name/s from the Global Address List if any. Now, when I type in a name, the search only pulls up name/s from the Global Address List. The search does not include the Contacts folder although there are entries in the Contacts folder. The problem started after I transferred a couple of Contacts subfolders to another pst file. How do I fix the p...

C#, .net 3.5sp1 and Visual Studio 2008 sp1 errors list
What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with Visual Studio 2008sp1? "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23tmIzu4vKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? e Why would you expect any? On the face of it vs 2008 sp1 will target .Net framework 3.5 sp1 by default. Andy B. wrote: > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? That all depends on what ki...

need help with list box?
Hi I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a few columns. I am new to excel programming. For example. I have a list of colors (red, green, blue) that I want to go under the Color column. how can I allow the user to click on a pulldown or list box similar to ms access for each cell. thanks in advance. Hi you could use 'Data - Validation'. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a >few columns. >I am new to exc...

Check box question 04-23-07
I have a form with a check box used to indicate if a receipt is voided or not. What I'm trying to do is go to a new record after the checkbox is marked. I have the following code in place and it works. Kinda. The problem is that if I then go back and UNCHECK the check box, it sends me to a new record again. Here's the code: Private Sub Check43_AfterUpdate() If Ckeck43 = Yes Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec Thanks for any help! End Sub The following works fine for me. If Me.Check3 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec so try If Ckeck43 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecor...

CObarray and list
Can any one give me some pointeres? I have a CObArray, say, with 4 items. I have a list box, of which the content is generated from the string variables of the 4 items. The list box is sorted alphabetically. When a users clicks on an item in the list box, what's the best way to reference back to the original array, i.e which array has been selected? I can't use GetCurSel() as the list box is sorted alphabetically. I can't do a direct comparison either as the list items are generated from a bunch of variables within each array object. In some cases, it may be possible for dupli...

List all row source for all forms, reports etc.
Hi I'm doing some work cleaning out old unused forms, reports and queries. I have been going through each report in a database (There are A LOT), determining its row source query, then marking it for deletion. I will eventually end up going through and deleting all the unused queries. As you can imagine this is time consuming, and I was thinkg 'there must be a FASTER way" Does anyone have a suggestion, or link to a pre-built function or model that could assist me? Regards Darragh On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:14:18 -0800 (PST), Darragh <darragh.murray@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi...

Watch this corrective pack from M$
--jmmhbhemoyfr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sfjdisnqvejgb"; type="multipart/alternative" --sfjdisnqvejgb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="kohjrwim" --kohjrwim Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer from ...

Some contacts don't show on drop down box when addressing email
I was using Outlook Express, my computer motherboard died, got new computer with Windows 7, trying to learn Outlook 2003. The computer tech from my husband's office put Outlook 2003 on the new computer and somehow transferred the addresses that I had in Outlook Express. I do not know what method he used to get the addresses into Outlook 2003. Some things carried over just fine, some things didn't, i.e. a group list of my subdivision property owners, so I had to re-make that distribution list. When I want to email my daughter, her name or email address is not s...

Exchange SVC Pack 1
DO NOT INSTALL. It crashed my server and caused the stores to unload and crash frequently. Now Microsoft want to sell me a hotfix. It was working b4 the svc pack upgrade so everyone beware!! Er, no, that's not the case at all. Exchange 2003 SP1 works perfectly fine for a large number of customers. If you, as a Microsoft customer have had an issue with the SP that requires a service pack, identified by Microsoft, then you will not be required to pay for it. If you have a KB that says you are to call MS for the fix then you may be required to give details but you won't be char...

MSN account list
How come I can't get a CASH account to show up in MSN. I want to enter transaction on MSN site from work and on the road, and sync them when I get home. ...

getting consolidate list of "follow up" items
Dear All, I would like to get a consolidated list of items (sent and received mails)that have matured - i.e. whose follow up time is up. I have the habit of tagging a sent mail (after actually sending) for follow up. Similarly, mails received are also tagged for my further action (for follow up). Would appreciate a consolidated follow up report generation way - rather that opening each folder and looking for mature items (i.e. red). Thanks in advance. Sanjay ...

list view problems
hi all basically I have a few questions CListViews that I'm trying to use: 1. are the rows uniform in height, and rowheight cant be adjusted? 2. How can I set column width as per my wish. i tried SetColumnWidth and LVCOLUMN structure 3. is there a setting so users cannot resize the column or in other words make column width fixed? Thanks a lot. Harish 1. There are several ways by which you can set the row height of a list control. Create an owner-draw list control and handle the WM_MEASUREITEM message, and set the itemHeight attribute of LPMEASUREITEM struct. Create a C...

Try on critical pack from the M$
--jzimiylyqqqsoyv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dhziknmbrpdcad"; type="multipart/alternative" --dhziknmbrpdcad Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="kicivcidlndhzwtmm" --kicivcidlndhzwtmm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

How to Install language pack?
I downloaded the language pack from Microsoft and I can not fogiure out how to get the languages installed in Word. When I got to the language preference page in Word it tells me the languages are not installed and when I click on it I just go back to the download web page. I have done the download. Where do I put the file and how do I get it to load into Word? Thanks I haven't downloaded a language pack myself, but usually with downloads there is an executable file that you can click to start the installation process. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP &q...

query to make a list of products based on delivery history
I have a table which lists all deliveries made of our product. From this table, I'd like to make a list of all products. My problem is the products will have many duplicates as they can be ordered multiple times and I just want a list showing all the individual products that we offer. -- TIA Try something like: SELECT DISTINCT [our product] FROM [which list all deliveries made]; If you can't figure this out, come back with table and field names. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Def...