tesuto 03-11-07

tesuto
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Workflow question 04-06-07
Which type of workflow object would I use to update the owner of an account if another field in the account changes? i.e. - If I change a custom created field to a value of "A", set the owner of the account to "Joe". I know it's not create and I don't want to do manual, but none of them seem to work for me. Thanks! Hi Philip, Try somthing like following. I hope it will work for you; ///////////////// When account is created wait Account.customAttribute = A end wait if Account.customAttribute = A then Assign to: Joe end if /////////////// PLEA...

CRM Client user without local admin rights? 10-20-03
Is it possible to run the CRM client without having to add the user to the local admin group? As 1.0 is now, you have to add the user to the local admin group so you can install the software under their account. Then you have to keep their account a part of this group so MSDE can syncronize correctly (according to MS). Is there a workaround for this? I sure hope there is because I am not crazy about having my users belonging to the local admin group on their machines. Actually, I still have a hard time believing MS designed the client this way since this goes against very common...

Conditional Formatting 04-25-07
I have a table which I export as an Excel spreadsheet which is the format the client prefers to use. I need to highlight certain cells which meet a specific criteria. I know that you cannot use conditional formatting in tables. Is there a way to highlight the cells before the table is exported using code or on opening in Excel? Thanks for your help. ...

Formula Help 03-08-10
I have 4 columns: Column A Column B Column C Column D First Name Last Name First Name Last Name I want to know if the First and Last Name in Column A & B can be found in Column C & D. Thanks. =IF(SUMPRODUCT(($C$2:$C$10=A2)*($D$2:$D$10=B2)),"found","not found") "ck" wrote: > I have 4 columns: > > Column A Column B Column C Column D > First Name Last Name First Name Last Name > > I want to know if the First and Last Name in Column A & B can be found in > Column C & D. ...

Formula Help 03-01-10
I need to find how many times Dan occurs in a certain month. Example Below. A B 1 1/2/10 Dan 2 1/5/10 Dan 3 1/10/10 Perry 4 2/3/10 Perry 5 2/7/10 Dan 6 2/12/10 Perry Answer = 2 for January & 1 for February -- Thanks! PIVOT table is the right tool for this. "mahlandj" wrote: > I need to find how many times Dan occurs in a certain month. Example Below. > > A ...

Outlook 03 & Windows Messenger
How do i keep Windows Messenger from automatically starting each time i open Outlook 2003? Open Windows Messenger and under the options, uncheck the option to open automatically when Windows starts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: John C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do i keep Windows Messenger from automatically | starting each time i open Outlook 2003? Ubchecking the messenger on start as that other guy said=20 does just that...stops it f...

Great Plains Question 08-20-03
Not sure if this is the right newsgroup, but I getting an error message when trying to post a receivables batch. Error message reads "You cannot edit the batch or transactions in this batch. Use the batch recovery window to continue processing batch." On going up to the routine button, the recovery window is not an option although the Help menu says it should be there. HELP...PLEASE!!! ...

help 09-20-07
I want to design a cascasding combo box. ive tried to design before, but met much difficulty. The design would allow one to choice a main category-->than a sub category--- > than an Abbreviation---> than a material matching that abbreviation. i have already made five different queries (materials based on the four main categories) and another with the materials linked to the abbreviation. from previous post, i am aware of needed to make more than one combo box. however, somehow all my queries are not linking to a final choice. any help is appreciated thanks la -- Message pos...

Unable to update 04-07-10
Hello, I keep getting the error message below when I try to check for updates. I have done and checked every one of these steps multiple times, and it doesn't help. Can anyone help? Thanks. The site cannot continue because one or more of these Windows services is not running: Automatic Updates (allows the site to find, download and install high-priority updates for your computer) Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) (helps updates download more quickly and without problems if the download process is interrupted) Event Log (keeps a record of updating activ...

Macro Please 03-23-10
Is there anyway to write a macro to open several or all web hyperlinks on a single or multiple worksheets and update the web links if the page is no longer valid. If not able to obtain new page address provide details on which links are no longer valid. Thanks! ...

Active directory 02-06-07
Hey there, Does anyone know if we could synch active CRM users with the active directory in order to retrieve newly added or modified data? -- Montreal CRM Not without building custom code. This feature is not available in CRM by default. CRM will only read the user data once fron the AD ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Montreal CRM" <yadayadayada@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BB921D07-E16B-4BF9-AD68-B944DC62C4D5@microsoft.com... > Hey there, > > Does anyone know if we could synch active CRM use...

access 2003 07-22-06
I am converting from access 97 by importing tables, queries, forms, reports, macro, modules and this process is complete. I am troubleshooting one form that uses queries, code, etc to create an invoice. I am having trouble synchronizing the form's query resource with text boxes and labels. The following code in a label "On Click" =zfSortLabel("tktno",[Screen].[ActiveForm]). I type the code in on the "on Click" event and the form text boxes synchronizes fine but if I completely close the form and reopen then the brackets around Screen have gone and...

report 09-05-07
I wille make a report that must show an ole object (word document), the lenght of the word can be short but also long. How can i setup in the report that the ole field becomes longer automaticly depending the size of the word document. The format is now Clip when the word document is long not all the info appears. ...

Girard Perragaux Seahawk II Stainless Steel Mens Watch 49900-1-11-6146, Best Wristwatch World
Girard Perragaux Seahawk II Stainless Steel Mens Watch 49900-1-11-6146, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Girard-Perragaux-Seahawk-II-Stainless-Steel-Mens-Watch-49900-1-11-6146.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Girard Perragaux Seahawk II Stainless Steel Mens Watch 49900-1-11-6146 Information : Brand : Girard Perregaux Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Girard-Perregaux-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : girard-perregaux-49900-1-11-6146 Also Called : 49900.1.11.6146, 49900-1-11-6146, 49900/1/11/6146, 49...

ACCESS 97 and ACCESS 2000 08-14-03
Temporarily I need to have both Access 97 and Access 2000 installed on my PC. For the most part they run fine independently of each other. PROBLEM: Some functions in 2000 do not work (i.e. Left, Right, Trim), but they will work in my 97 databases. I think it might be related to both systems being installed & running on my PC. QUESTION: Does anyone know of anything I can do to make these functions work in 2000? Thank you for your input. ...

Access '03 Text Wrap print preview (and printer) issue
Whenever I try to print a form, the text box (be it memo or text) doesn't quite wrap completely in the print preview window, despite wrapping perfectly in the design and form views. I have tried pushing in the margins as a temporary solution, but that hasn't solved the problem at all. I still get half words lopped off by the printer (and print preview) before the text is wrapped onto the next line. Create a report for printing and leave your forms for data entry, navigation, etc. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "karateka.returns@gmail.com" wrote: > Whenever I...

excel 07 Dynamic copy certain cells if criteria is met onto next s
Good Day, I have to take (certain) data from one sheet to another if a particular cell is not blank dynamically. F400 PROJ 8029 3/18/10 7.25 12 F400 ACT 8029 3/19/10 KF10-0005 EVANS 9 13 F200 PROJ 8726 3/24/10 7.25 10 F200 ACT 8726 3/25/10 KF10-0006 JOCHEN 13 19 D400 PROJ 62 3/12/10 7.25 12 D400 ACT 62 3/11/10 K10-0039 PALAS 14 20 D200 PROJ 4327 3/30/10 7.25 10 D200 ACT 4327 3/29/10 K10-0040 PALAS This is what my rows look like. First row is projected data (filled out ahead of the project starting) Second row is actual data (filled out as the project progresses...

Query Question 10-22-07
I have a question about this fuction Table Planner W-Date Qty User6 BAM-06 10/22 1 CONC BAM-06 10/22 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/22 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/22 1 CONC BAM-06 10/23 1 CONC BAM-06 10/23 1 CONC JAXM-06 10/23 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/23 2 CONC BAM-06 10/22 1 TOC BAM-06 10/22 2 TOC JAXM-06 10/22 2 TOC JAXM-06 10/22 1 TOC BAM-06 10/23 1 TOC BAM-06 10/23 1 TOC JAXM-...

Excel 2000 10-06-03
Is it possible to use concatenation with VLOOKUP? Is there another way to do the same? I have several worksheet files, say BB03CP79.XLS, BW01CP69.XLS, DW02CP72.XLS, BW02CP59.XLS, etc. Furthermore, each worksheet file contains 3 worksheets, FLOCK RECORD, GROW OUT, GROWER PAY. I am creating a new worksheet to pull certain information from each of the worksheet files. In this file I will create column headings that matches the Worksheet files that I am referencing, BB03CP79, BW01CP69, DW02CP72, BW02CP59. Because of the length of my formulas which use the VLOOKUP command, they get pre...

Drop Down Box #11
Is there a way to make multiple cells fill in based on a selection in a drop down box? Maybe creating a table that has the values in the leftmost column and the values to be retrieved in the 2nd through nth column. Then you could use =vlookup() =if(a1="","",vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:e,2,false)) You may want to read Debra Dalgleish's notes: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html Steve wrote: > > Is there a way to make multiple cells fill in based on a selection in a drop > down box? -- Dave Peterson ...

Type Mismatch 10-30-07
I don't understand why I'm getting a "Type Mismatch" with this code. The only value I'm using is the "ICNNO" I'm trying to transfer data to a report with: select * from [q_LetterVals] where [ICNNo] = " & "'" & txtICNNO & "';") Suggestions??? Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String Dim dbcurrent As Database Dim rstemp As Recordset stLinkCriteria = "[ICNNO]=" & "'" & txtICNNO & "'" If IsNull(Me.txtICNNO) Or Me.txtICNNO ...

Bezdelie 03-23-08

Exchange 2007 09-03-10
Greetings and Felicitations In my Exchange Server 2007, I have a D:\ drive where I keep the logs for my first, second and third storage groups. My log files have grown tremendously. In my first storage group folder, I have 8270 files adding up to 8.07Gb. In my second storage group folder, I have 1210 files adding up to 1.18Gb. In my third storage group folder, I have 4851 files adding up to 4.73Gb. Can I just delete these *.LOG files? They date back many months. Is there a setting where I can auto-purge them? (Or limit their creation???) Any help, very appreciated. Than...

Average with Conditions 03-18-10
I am using the following formula to calculate the average sales for a specific point in time and it works However when I close the sheet and reopen it and then update the values it returns and #Value error until I open up the source sheet. Is there a way to avoid this? -- ce "Paul C" wrote: > In Excel 2007 there is a AVERAGEIF function (look it up in help) that should > do the trick > > > > =SUMIF(Sheet1!B9:B39,"<=" & B10,Sheet1!AE9:AE39)/COUNTIF(Sheet1!B9:B39,"<=" > & B10) > -- > ...

wmp 11 (vista 32bit)
hi there , can you please help? 28/2/2010 the media player has suddenly stopped being able to access INTERNET RADIO ?, otherwise wmp 11 works 100% . i can use i tunes 100% (no issues ). i can not see any answers to my glitch on the faq etc etc. or i cannot uninstall wmp , and re install any help would be appreciated . best regards, mike Osborne What exactly do you see when trying to play Internet radio? If you get an error message, what's the exact text? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk mikeo wrote: > hi there , can you pleas...