testing 03-18-08

testing
0
Donna
3/18/2008 1:50:00 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Exchange Router Issue 01-18-06
Hi all, We have recently upgraded from version 1.2 to version 3.0 and our CRM installation is working fine. However we can not get the CRM Exchange E-Mail router installed. During the system requirement checks, we get a "warning" at stage 2. The error states "Setup cannot log on to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down, or that you are not a Microsoft CRM user. (SOAP Server Application Faulted)" Our installation matches all prerequisites out of the Installation guide but we still get this error message. I have tried a reinstall of ...

Data Cleansing 10-09-03
Hello, Has anyone deduped customer data that has already been migrated into MS CRM? I know Scribe is good for migration, however, we're beyond that. We need to dedup and/or merge records from various sales groups. Then allow business users to view the results and assign the contact to the sales person with the longest or best relationship to the customer. Do you have any recommendations? Is a new product launching in New Orleans? Thank you in advance for your time. Share ...

Cursor disappears 02-18-10
I'm using Word 2003. While typing or during a pause, the cursor disappears and I end up typing blanks. This is a new problem after being infected by a virus. If your computer has really been infected by a virus, you should obviously deal with that first. However, note that there is a known issue with Word 2003 that affects the size of the insertion point. To fix it (temporarily), change the zoom to 500% and then back to your preference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Mr Ron" wrote: > I'm using Word 2003. While typing or during a pause, ...

SE:49999 08-31-07
not sure if this is the right group but... I installed a game and it came up with that after it autopatched. what does SE:49999 mean? > not sure if this is the right group but... Nope. Microsoft.Public.Access.Anything is still a newsgroup for questions about Microsoft Access databases. I'd suggest finding a newsgroup or forum with your game's name in it, or with the name of your game's manufacturer if it isn't Microsoft. HTH. Gunny See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. Blog...

test #6
test ...

shuffle pictures in a word doc, creating an Pictice ID test
I am trying to create a Picture Id test. Hi Kat Kat wrote: > I am trying to create a Picture Id test. sometimes, when nobody has answered a question after a couple of days, there's really not enough information present in the question to even make an educated guess ... IOW: you need to provide a tad bit more to even judge where you might get the best help. 0.02¢ Robert -- /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT | \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports X Against HTML | for | with Word? / \ in e-mai...

business portal #18
Where do I find business portal? It's not on either CD. Thank you for any info. It's a separate purchase, 2020. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Ours came on a 3rd CD with version 10. Robert "2020" <2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A7F727-684D-4311-83F8-D337E3840F76@microsoft.com... > Where do I find business portal? It's not on either CD. > > Thank you for any info. > ...

Excel Question 01-18-10
Is it possible to run a excel program as excel opens but run it in the background so you can't see it? I am trying to use the lookup command using another work book and also using a dropdown menu in the cell. Thanks-Tom Via a macro??? You can turn application.screenupdating to false, but if you can't see the screen, how would you use a dropdown. I guess I don't understand the question... TG wrote: > > Is it possible to run a excel program as excel opens but run it in the > background so you can't see it? > > I am trying to use the loo...

Subform problem 03-18-08
Hi, I've a problem with my subform... When i open the main form i click on the button "New" to start logging data,same time, a form with a timer start working,so when i put the ID that links between the main form and the subform,the subform does not appear because of the timer... Anyone suggest a solution? ...

CRM Modifications 08-12-04
Name" field sorts on first name?? Can you see if that can be changed. Also,When an old quote is brought up to be printed, it uses the current date instead of the create or Modified date. Can that be fixed? Are you talking about the web client quote or the Outlook client quote? If you are using the Outlook client, the quote is simply a Word document which is mailmerged into the data from CRM. It can be edited to meet your exact requirements - the particular change that you require would be changing the date field (which always the current date) to a createdate or a savedate. To c...

Using a Public Function 12-08-07
I found a great function to allow me to display my decimals as fractions, but I don't know how to use it? I create reports which then become either work tickets or finished product labels. Where do I put the code. I understand the idea that it should be public so I can use it in any part of my application, but how do I refer to it? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVMZQ==?= <LeLe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:4FE3E937-4282-4067-92D8-921F44BDBC13@microsoft.com: > I found a great function to allow me to display my decimals as > fractions, but I don't know how ...

Managed user test
Posting this to see if my id identies me properly as a managed user. ------=_NextPart_0001_06BAC655 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Lisa, No, the tool that I'm using (an internal Microsoft Tool we use) doesn't show your thread as any of the "Managed" types of users. I only see this post because I was looking from Outlook Express from home last night and saw this query. Today I looked for it under Managed Users, didn't find it, then switch to "All" postings and there you were. I confess while I can answer technical types of ques...

TEST NNTP MESSAGE
TEST NNTP MESSAGE - Disregard! ...

Customize views 07-25-03
Hi, How can i customize views to put some new columns visible ? Thanks, Hugo In CRM goto home,settings,system customization then click on one of the object types such as lead to see the customization screens "Hugo Fonseca" <hugo.fonseca@maeil.pt> wrote in message news:uLP#vMtUDHA.1748@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can i customize views to put some new columns visible ? > > Thanks, > Hugo > > thanks, yes, i remember now I had seen it somewhere "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#6G...

Slow Query 02-29-08
I have a log file with about 180K records. I'm looking to create a ranking of most frequently visited pages. This is the query I'm currently using: Select top 10 * from ( SELECT HitPage, URL, count(HitPage) as f1, PageTitle from tblSession where LogDate >=39142 GROUP BY HitPage, url, PageTitle ) order by f1 desc I have tried indexes on: LogDate, HitPage, URL, PageTItle HitPage, URL, PageTitle, LogDate When the LogDate is less than a month ago, its very quick, but when looking at a year's worth of data is very slow Any advice would be appreciated! I'm not sure if yo...

Custom Error Message 01-30-08
I'm trying to display a custom error message if the person misses entry in ANY of the Fields. Is there another way I can have the Error message display BEFORE the record saves and moves onto the next form ? It seems the code works up until a point. It displays what items require entry but when I click OK (on the error message to go back and fill-in the required fields) the form closes and moves onto the next form. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200801/1 Musa via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I'm trying to dis...

test mode windows 7 build 7600
hello everyone, this is the first issue i have had with windows 7. i have been running windows 7 flawlessly for the past couple of week, all programs and games installed without a hitch, today i had to do a restore to a earlier time for today. i have a genuine copy of windows 7 ( verified in system in control panel ) and it is activated ..after the restore i noticed it was sayin "test mode windows 7 build 7600" in the bottom right hand side, (simular to a water mark) why would it say that after the restore, when its it a genuine copy ? and how can i remove it ? Thank...

INTERNET ACCESS 03-27-07
Each time I try to go into the internet I get a box up saying can't access whilst working off line. This locks the screen so I have to do Control Alt and delete to clear it. How do I clear this. Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional.You'll need to repost your question to a more appropriate group, likely one related to Internet Explorer-- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVPhttp://I.Am/DougSteele(no e-mails, please!)"David Reynolds" <dandsreynolds@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:OX%23U8QKcHHA...

Excel "tests"
Hi, Does anybody have a link or a guide to how to create one of those excel tests. (You know, the kind that you see with quiz questions, and when you type the answer in you get a tick or a cross etc.) Any help is appreciated Anthony Hi The usual way it is done is to have the corresponding answers in some obscure hidden cells. In the tick/cross box you'd have: =IF(theiranswercell=correctanswercell,"Correct","Wrong") You can then lock all of the cells, except the ones they type their answers into, and then protect the sheet so the formulas cannot be seen and th...

Not Like 08-29-07
I have a number field in my query and I need the criteria to be... Not Like 6 Not Like 9 Not Like 10 Not Like 11 It can't be like any of the above...but the 6 is throwing me off. How can I do this? Thanks DS The Like expression is normally used for setting criteria for text fields, usually in combination with (a) wildcard character(s). To exclude any of the (integer) values 6, 9, 10, or 11, you can simply set a criterion of: Not In (6, 9, 10, 11) HTH Rob "DS" <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote in message news:Fn2Bi.29$vl.4@newsfe12.lga... >I have a number field...

crm sdk 12-17-03
where the hell is the 1.2 sdk ??? ...

email accounts #18
Using Outlook 2003. My client wants to be able to send email for three of her supervisors that will appear as though they are sent from the specific supervisor. Replies to the email need to be directed to the specific supervisor as well. I have set up those three email accounts so that when she creates a new message she can specify which account the message is "from" and includes the correct "reply to" address. The problem is that Outlook seems to randomly change the default account. When my client thinks she is sending an email from her own account, it randomly ...

Testing numeric input
Is there a way to prevent input a Text-when the field requires a numeric input? Perhaps there is a function that test the input-type? Something like: Sub txtField_BeforeUpdate if "txtField is not Numeric" then MsgBox "Please give a number" SendKeys "{esc}" Cancel = True end if End Sub On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:18:11 -0700, Luciano <balloonplanning@skynet.be> wrote: There is of course the IsNumeric function. But I typically let Access deal with data type issues: just define the fields in the tables correctly, and use bound for...

crm 2.0 10-08-04
Where can i find the upgrades that we are expecting in CRM 2.0? There hasn't been an official list of features published yet. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:25:02 -0700, Gautam <gautam@fivepoints.net> wrote: Where can i find the upgrades that we are expecting in CRM 2.0? Hi, has an official list of features been published for 2.0 yet? Where can I find it? Thank you! Voni "Matt Parks" wrote: > There hasn't been an official list of features published yet....

Test Drive running out
This is a basic question. After my 30 day free test drive for Office:Mac will the documents that I created still be saved and accessible through the purchased version? On 4/10/07 1:21 PM, in article 1176236463.674478.114410@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com, "bastianpt@gmail.com" <bastianpt@gmail.com> wrote: > This is a basic question. After my 30 day free test drive for > Office:Mac will the documents that I created still be saved and > accessible through the purchased version? Yes. Your mail is stored in the Microsoft User Data folder and the purchased version will ...