test103 06-29-07

test This is the body of the article
0
mark
6/29/2007 8:41:27 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Deleting Business Units 02-01-06
Anyway to delete a business unit. I can see how to disable, but how to delete it would be nice. Thanks, AVC There is no supported way how to delete a business unit. "Ansley" wrote: > Anyway to delete a business unit. I can see how to disable, but how to > delete it would be nice. Thanks, AVC Mike you can disable it but not delete , as well as i can see.......... ...

Crosstab Query 05-28-07
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me, I have crosstab queries set up to show orders recevied and orders closed for two teams by each week of the current year, ( fields are Date_Received and Date_Closed )both of which are date and time formatted, that all works fine. What I'm also trying to achieve is a count of Orders not closed at midnight on the last day of the week ( weekending Sunday ) . Thanks Robert Are you saying that you wish to see the Orders received in a week but not closed in that week? One approach might be to first find all Orders received by week, then find all ...

CRM Custom Reports 12-10-07
Does anyone have familiarity with using a CRM report generator that will populate the new custom report as a link inside the CRM report list? I am not talking about the MS SNAP excell reporting tool...attractive, but it is not web enabled like CRM is "out of the box". If so, point me in the right direction. Thanks. you can create your reports in SRS - Visual Studio and upload easily without any configuration. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Wilfred B...

vba 06-01-10
I have a message that pops up saying debug, then I double click and receive this can anybody help me with this. I want to just pull all by george onto another spreadsheet call call Jon and the info is pulling from master name Grace. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Call Sheet5.getvalues Call Sheet5.SortRange1 End Sub Sub getvalues() lr = Application.Max(2, Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row) 'MsgBox lr Rows("2:" & lr).ClearContents With Worksheets("Grace") slr = .Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row 'MsgBox slr For L...

Cannot open any more tables 10-30-07
My front end database where all the linked tables reside is 8MB the back end database where the data tables reside is 13MB I've tried it on other machines and I get the same result. You can create a new database, just link one table and then wave the mouse over the linked table to show and hide the tooltip and after about 50 times you'll get the error message. Thus I assume it's just a bug in Access 2002. TIA KM "G. Vaught" wrote: > What is the size of your database? > "Kevin McCartney" <KevinMcCartney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in >...

Customizing CRM 07-20-07
CRM experts, We need to create a list of tasks to be completed under a certain entity within a form. This is not a problem, I can create new fields in check box form: Take pictures [ ] Check Trailer Number [ ] Blah Blah [ ] ....not a problem. But what we need to do is have only the first one in the list enabled, and the rest of the list either grayed out or invisible until the first one is checked, and so on. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance! ~Steve I believe you are just using custom attributes to represent tasks. Have you considered using the workflow to...

GroupHeader Repeat 05-09-07
See below. I got the answer to my original question. But when I use "Payment History" report as a subreport then it does not work ("txtName" starts to repeat). I coded the Main Report the same but "txtName" still repeats. Any help is appreciated. Lamar wrote: > >I have report named "PaymentHistory". This report has a section >"PaymentHeader" where Repeat property is set to "Yes". So this group header >repeats on the next page or column. > >My problem I have a text box named "txtName" in this ...

Permissions
Hi I have a bit of code that is meant to display the permissions assigned to different users. This is it: Dim db As Database Dim ctrLoop As Container Set db = CurrentDb Dim GrpUsrInfo As String GrpUsrInfo = "" For Each ctrLoop In db.Containers With ctrLoop GrpUsrInfo = GrpUsrInfo & "Container: " & .Name & vbCrLf GrpUsrInfo = GrpUsrInfo & "User: " & .UserName & vbCrLf GrpUsrInfo = GrpUsrInfo & " Permissions: " & .Permissions & vbCrLf GrpUsrInfo = GrpUsrInfo &a...

can't send email 07-20-10
I keep gettin the same error for every message I send. Please help. See below. The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Wrong port number, wrong SSL setting. For the correct settings see: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "amber" wrote in message news:4BB6D6A6-0214-4B05-914B-7BDC5D54B622@microso...

The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid 01-10-07
Hi all, In our MSCRM 3.0 when we try and copy a contract that's assigned to a certain user we get the following error "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid." Even with system admin privileges we cannot copy a contract assigned to that user. If we re-assign the contract to any other user we are able to copy the contract. Anyone got some information to help me understand this better? Cheers Dan Hi All, I know my reply/post is irrelevant for this thread. But i cannot reply to older posts and this is the latest thread in this newsgroup for the mention...

Form design question 10-24-07
Suppose we have a customer form where the first field on the form is Customer Name. (There's a Customer Code as well which is the actual key of the file, but that is hidden from the user.) The Customer Name field is a combo box that the user can use to jump to a specific customer. The only catch is that, on the rare occasion when the user needs to modify the customer name, we need to alert Access that their typing is meant to change the customer name, not jump to another customer. So we've added a button for "Edit customer name". We've used the button for editing t...

hola 10-29-07
hollllallalalalalalala ...

Dmax problem 01-29-08
I have a control called txtrefnbr which I want to be populated by the next number from a table tblcompnbrs providing the value of txtcd1retd is not null I have this in the control source =IIf(IsNull([txtcd1retd])," ",Nz(DMax("[txtnextnbr]","tblcompnbrs"),0)+1) So if [txtcd1retd] is null the value of txtrefnbr is null, if [txtcd1retd] is not null I want to use the next number from the next value of txtnextnbr from the table tblcompnbrs. However all my numbers are 1 and the value of txtnextnbr is not changing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Tony Tony You me...

turning a short date (11/21/07) into a long date (21st Nov 2007)
I've got a form for entering information into my database. The first piece of information entered is the date time group (in the format yymmdd e.g 071101 is the 1st nov 2007). This is the primary key and so is a unique number in the records. the next fields are year, month and day. im trying to get it to work so that these 3 fields automatically fill themselves out based on the information in the date time group field (i.e with the example above, 2007 would automatically go in the year field, nov in the month etc). any help would be much appreciated, thanks a lot =?Utf-8?B?YmVubnk=...

Slow Performance 08-02-07
Hi, i have a very wiered problem, i have CRM installed here, with about 1000 or more users. now we are facing a very slow performance, though i checked everything but no specific error, additionally, some users try to open quotes of their accounts, and they rarely load, but when i assigned them system administrator priv. as a test, it loaded very fast and normally, noting that it is not a permission problem, i checked on permission and all r right can you help with that -- Regards, Marwa Go to www.msdn.com and find the document "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Optimizing Performance ...

Service Unavailable 01-23-06
Good afternoon. After a serious problem of energìa the servants were reinitiated. From that momentom has not been possible to raise the CRM. When it is tried to accede to the page of beginning of the CRM throws the error: Service Unavailable what was the serious problem? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Juan Carlos" <Juan Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B886FB76-44DD-41F3-81C6-CBC7C12AF086@microsoft.com... > Good afternoon. After a serious problem of energ´┐Ża the serv...

multiple environments 02-07-06
When implementing ERP systems it is always easy to work with multiple environments such as a test, training and live environment. We tried to simulate this with several business units, but apparently test accounts entered or imported into the test Business Unit also also visible in the Live Business Unit. Does anyone have suggestions how to achieve this? -- Tony Rook Independent Concultant The Netherlands I do this with completely separate networks... There is the live network and then the test network which is a completely separate AD network. This allows us to test all aspects of th...

Domain Controller 01-17-06
May i know how can i solve this problem. When i run Microsoft CRM Environment Diagnostics Wizard some of this message appear : Some of the domain controllers do not appear to be running. The following list of servers should be checked. PrivUserGroup ReportingGroup SQLAccessGroup UserGroup May i know how can i start these controller? Thanks. ...

Write Conflict 08-26-07
I have a bound form that I use to input records with. The only field is a Memo Field. This field is attached to tblReceipe, This table has only one record in it. And will always only have one record in it. After I write the contents of that record to another table I want to change the contents of that record in the tblReceipe table to " ". But I keep getting the write conflict message. Basically the problem is that when I open the input form I need that memo field to appear blank. Dim AboutSQL As String Dim MemoSQL As String DoCmd.SetWarnings False AboutSQL = "UPDATE ...

Microsoft CRM Report Viewer Bug ? 04-15-07
When viewing report in Microsoft CRM Report Viewer, it extracts the filter info from the RDL file. When user saves the default filter it's also stored in the RDL. The filter info is actually the Fetch XML which is build dynamically by the viewer control. I've created a report and in the RDL file specified the Fetch XML with linked entities and attributes for each linked entity. This way when report is executed, the Fetch XML is converted to the SQL statement which is used as report data (when executed). Report viewer displayes the filter correctly BUT when it builds the Fetch ...

Birthdays 03-07-06
As you can tell from my list of emails we are in the last stages of moving our data to CRM v3 from a combination of Outlooks and spreadsheets. Is it possible to get CRMv3 to display the birthdays of clients on the calendars, or in the announcement section, or even if its possible to just run a report against CRM to get a list of birthdays of clients? We send out hampers to our best clients on their birthdays,and right now it just means keeping a few parts of our old setup to handle this, and I would love to get rid of every last sign of the old collection of different pieces of software. Tha...

Access 2003 05-25-07
I have a form saved as a html and linked it to a web page. The form will open and is funtional but will not write to the tables in the database. Any suggestions? ...

passing parameters to Crystal 07-01-03
Is it possible to programmatically pass parameters to a crystal report? say a quote id... If so, how is this done? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Justin Nope... Beautiful... eh? Rob Schrader FrontLine Technology "justin" <justinda@invision.net> wrote in message news:063e01c33fdf$10f73840$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > Is it possible to programmatically pass parameters to a > crystal report? say a quote id... > > If so, how is this done? > > Any insight would be greatly appreciated. > > > Thanks, > Justin You're...

Custom Entities 04-13-06
Can I create a lookup field that can associate many custom entity records to a single account (Like many recipients to a single e-mail)? --Dodd ...

CRM Errors 07-05-07