test - 15796

tesdt

0
fluxnetdesign
4/27/2007 6:22:17 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

test #4
-- sdfdfsdgfasdfsdfasdfasdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.200 Go here: microsoft.public.test.here -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <username@domain.com> wrote in message news:6297F204-9041-4426-BA7C-CECDA6E33D4E@microsoft.com... > > -- > sdfdfsdgfasdfsdfasdfasdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff...

test #9
Hi John, Just so nothing goes unanswered, a reminder that there are test newsgroups for testing connectivity to the Microsoft newsgroups look for topic "Test Posting".. Excel Newsgroups & Searching Newsgroups http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm#testposting There are some newsgroups specifically for placing test postings, and testing replies to your test postings. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.a.test news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.test --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [...

test
tre ...

CListCtrl - Large Icon View
Normally a ListCtrl in large icon view shows an item's text below the icon. I would like to display the text to the right of the icon: +-------------+ | | | ICON | Item Text +-------------+ How would I do that? Cheers Martin Did you look into owner draw with this control? -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm "Martin Roth" <EXECUTE.martin.ALL.roth@SPAMMERS.x-vantic.ch> wrote in message news:%23DakdytVEHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... &...

test Msg
--- ...

test 08-26-10
test HoopleHead Alert. "Beyond X" <no-reply-please@mail.com> wrote in message news:0Kzdo.437067$ae7.412818@unlimited.newshosting.com... > test In news:i56kqb$mp9$1@news.eternal-september.org, Ben Dover <ben@dover.invalid> typed: > HoopleHead Alert. > > "Beyond X" <no-reply-please@mail.com> wrote in message > news:0Kzdo.437067$ae7.412818@unlimited.newshosting.com... >> test Thanks; I'll keep in mind that b-e-n d-o-v-e-r si a hooplehead and will watch for him. ...

Test #32

test #17
test ...

Testing 1 2 3
This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... Looks like it got here so your test is working. Tom "Don Gurr" <dongurr@REMOVEshaw.ca> wrote in message news:b9IUk.66$_i3.52@newsfe06.iad... > This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... > Perhaps my previous posts were off-topic and they were filtered out. I was asking if anyone knew of a good grid control, and I mentioned a third-party grid control by name. "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:%239l7jagSJHA.4764@TK...

Test Message
2010/03/30 12:44:56 PM ...

XY Scatter Map with Test Labels
Sorry if this is a repeated request, but I'm trying to show the distribution of 16 points (labelled A through P) using X-Y coordinates. When I turn on labels, I can show either the X-positions (label) or Y-positions (value), but I really want to show the text name "A" through "P". Can this be automated in Excel? Thanks for any advice. Hi Mike, The easiest thing to do is use a free addin utility to allow you to link data labels to cells. Try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add-in http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy Mike K. wrote...

test

Test Question
How does one assign a contact to a note? Are they talking about forwarding? Please help. ...

Just a test
-- Kent Riesen Eureka, CA ...

Test Restore?
Anyone suggest a good article on exactly what to do to test that doing a full restore of a server will work if needed? I've seen articles but all seem to be a bit different. (use a new server; use recovery group; etc.) I want to test an actual rebuild, without fully introducing it to our exchange organization because then things would get all mixed up with servers with same name, ip, mailboxes, etc. Thanks. Try this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1BCF89B5-4E61-40BC-87B5-1E33542ADFD0&displaylang=en Greg "GC Postmaster" wrote: > Anyone...

Bounce Back Compalints, Email reply problem shows 123@www.test.com
When clients clicks the reply link on sent email they get an 123@www.test.com. It should be 123@test.com Server generating it, need to know how to or where to look to fix it On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:49:02 -0700, Radrick1368 <Radrick1368@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clients clicks the reply link on sent email they get an >123@www.test.com. It should be 123@test.com > >Server generating it, need to know how to or where to look to fix it > What is the default reply set to in recipient policies? Thanx for reply and Im headed to check and see thx....:) &...

Test #3
Test Test newsgroups are better suited to this type of question where you can test your connectivity and test your reply as well. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm#testposting "Ford" <Ford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3F79D6F-FA51-459F-B68B-F546C7E6C142@microsoft.com... > Test ...

Test Post
This is a message to see if my post will get answered by MS Support. Todd, are you getting this? Thanks, Nick ------=_NextPart_0001_5CEF114E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefi...

test II
__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 5155 (20100530) __________ Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com ...

office 2004 installed but all documents still test drive really really annoying
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I had all my word/excel documents in the Test Drive and just installed Office 2004 but all my documents still read as the test drive which is now expired. When i try and open them individually it doesn't work but if i have word open and then open the documents they are fine. Even if I create and save a new document it still is in the Test drive mode and i can't open it unless i open office first. Help please it's really a pain. In article <ee982ce.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, juliajong@officeformac.co...

Test Message
9/1/2010 10:11:14 PM ...

Test Message
13.3.2010 14:50:06 ...

test
testing ...

Testing Exchange using IP
Hi I am testing my E2K3 before pointing the existing domain to the new IP address. When I send an Email from outside to this E2K3 IP address, the mail gets bounced back. The NDR message is: Final-Recipient: rfc822;selva@204.87.122.205 Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 I am able to send mail from E2K3 to external address but cannot receive. I tested sending by Telnet as mentioned in KB 153119 article to this IP address and was able to receive. Also I am able to send to users within E2K3 box. Any suggestion is appreciated. TIA Selva Hi Selva, If you can drop off a message via telnet to the...