test - 156077

this is test news

0
anwar
6/13/2007 6:27:27 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Can't send email
Using Outlook 2002. Had Outlook 2003 installed and removed. Since then, I have not been able to send or receive email. Did all the basics including creating a new pst file. When I run the "Test Account" feature, everything tests out fine except for the email address. I get the error message "...unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail address field." I have done so and retyped the email address several times with no success. By contrast, I entered the same information into Outlook Express and it retrieves the mail immediately. Would appreciate some he...

TEST Company not added to Dynamics
I've create a new test company with Dynamics GP10 Utilities. The process ran to completion without error. The database and it's objects were successfully created. The new company is not available within Dynamics GP10. It is not listed in the DYNAMICS..SY01500. I've done this multiple times with the same result. The installation has been up and running since December 2008. It is running on SQL Server 2008 64-Bit, on Windows Server 2008 (64-Bit). -- Tom Garth Hi Tom I had the same issue with SQL 2005. I found that if I used the native ODBC client I had the exact same sres...

How do I test if a character is defined in a given font.
Hello, If a string, printed with the CDC's TextOut function, contains characters that are not defined in the font, small rectangles are drawn for them. I would like to get rid of these rectangles. Does anyone know a way how I could find out if a given character exists in the selected font (or in any font, for that matter), so I could test each character before I draw it? I'm sure there must be a way to do so, because the Window's CharMap application doesn't show them. Great thanks, Dieguito Dieguito, GetTextMetrics returns a TEXTMETRIC structure for the font selected in...

test batches
I have a client that I have installed RMS for and the database has been created they want to know if theres away to play and test with there database without totalying up the sales..please let me know..if i am not clear just ask me and I will try to be more clear thanks You can play with the store database if no real transactions have been made in it yet. Then when you are ready to go live there is a function in Store Operations Administrator | Database | Delete transactions - that will leave the structure, but delete all sales transactions. Marc "Angelique" <Angelique...

IF testing for text
In a formula, is there a way to to do a logical IF test on the contents of a cell to see if the cell contents includes a known string (e.g. "TT")? TIA Dan -- Dan E webbie(removethis)@preferredcountry.com On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:36:31 -0600, "Dan E" <webbie(removethis)@preferredcountry.com> wrote: >In a formula, is there a way to to do a logical IF test on the contents of a >cell to see if the cell contents includes a known string (e.g. "TT")? >TIA > >Dan One way looking at the contents of A1: =IF(ISERR(FIND("TT",A1)),&quo...

test
����� ���?�!!!!!!!! -- � ������� ��������� ����� ��-14 �������� ������ ...

Good automated testing tool for command line applications?
Does anyone know of any really good automated testing tools for command line applications? The tool only needs to be able to read text from the command line display screen, and enter keystrokes both of these from a script file. "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:vqgmi.481955$g24.460757@newsfe12.phx... > Does anyone know of any really good automated testing tools for command > line applications? The tool only needs to be able to read text from the > command line display screen, and enter keystrokes both of these from a > script fil...

Test for Whole Number
I am probably making this harder than it needs to be. What is a good way to test if a user enters a whole number as a data input. I cobbled together the following but is there a simplier way? Sub Test() Dim pInt As Integer Dim pStr As String Do pStr = InputBox("Enter a whole number") pInt = pStr Loop While pInt <> pStr MsgBox "Thank you" End Sub -- Greg Maxey See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org for an eclectic collection of Word Tips. Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill (Arabic proverb) I am sure there ar...

Test environment set up
I want to set up a test environment for CRM. I understand how to import and export customizations. What I don't understand is how I will have another CRM instance under the same domain? Should I use the Adventure Works or just use my CRM license on a different server? Even with the Adventure Works, doesn't it have to connect to my domain and my AD and won't that mess things up? you can use virtualpc or even install a simple two server setup where one server functions as a domain controller in a new forest (is disconnected from your companies domain entirely) then add a ...

I want to test someone on there excel knowledge
I'm in the process of recruiting a finance analyst who's job will be to do extensive statistical analysis on excel using vba. I would like to test all potential candidates on there excel knowledge but would like ideas on the best way of doing this. Even better if anyone knows of any web sites that will have a theory test i could give them that would be great. thanx in advance Mark Be sure you find a spelling test also. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CCB5696-F80D-49CA-A0F1-802BE8...

2004 Microsoft Office Test Drive
Does anyone know if you can re-activate the Microsoft Office 2004 test drive that comes pre-installed on new iMac G5s? I never used the test drive during the first 30 days and they now say it has expired. Is there an easy way to reactivate it to avoid having to download a new test drive. Thanks :) Not as far as I know....you should also read the small print before downloading, there may be some way that the program recognizes a Test Drive has already been on the computer. On 3/26/05 8:59 AM, "Paula" wrote: > Does anyone know if you can re-activate the Microsoft Office 2...

Beta Testing a MS Outlook 2003 Fundamentals Certification Test
In case anyone is interested, there is a free Beta test of a MS Outlook 2003 Fundamentals Certification test available at Brainbench.com. Here is the link to find the test:<http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml> This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge and tell us about the test. You comments will be aid us in editing the test for production. Testers who score in the top 5% are eligable to become a "Cleaner" and earn $400 for about 8-10 hours of part-time contract editing. ...

for Microsoft Response
I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE TRIED THE ARTICLE POSTED RELATED TO THIS ON GP - VER. 7.0 BUT NOT SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. PLS. SUGGEST THE BEST AND SAFE WAY TO DO SO AND ALSO TO CHECK THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING OK.. THANKS & REGARDS =?Utf-8?B?QUZU?= <AFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:541A4DAD-2125-42E7-A3AD-BDE6F521C39F@microsoft.com: > I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF > LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE > TRIED THE ART...

Test Message
14.12.2009 12:02:35 ...

test #38
i want to test MS Exchange ...

Test case generation with Visio
Hi, Is there any way to generate test cases using visio drawing? OR Can we use any third party tool with Visio to generate test cases? Regards/Mayank On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 03:24:01 -0700, Mayank <Mayank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any way to generate test cases using visio drawing? > >OR > >Can we use any third party tool with Visio to generate test cases? http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/ Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Creating a SOP transaction in Test Company
I am trying to create a SOP transaction, but I keep getting the following error message in the TEST company: A save operation on table 'SOP_HDR_WORK' (45). I have tried restoring the test company from the live, but I still get this error message. I have also run checklinks. Thanks, Craig Craig, I guess this post already solved in post below right? http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=a3e628b0-f881-4f2a-b14d-2786a1be884a&mid=a3e628b0-f881-4f2a-b...

Stress Test Exchange SMTP Gateway
How can I stress test Exchange SMTP Gateway's, but not with LoadSim, since I'm just looking how many emails a server can handle in the queue, with different size of emails ( 100K to 1 Meg ) x 10 000 or 15 000... Thanks !!! -- On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:54:35 -0500, "Thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote: >How can I stress test Exchange SMTP Gateway's, but not with LoadSim, since >I'm just looking how many emails a server can handle in the queue, with >different size of emails ( 100K to 1 Meg ) x 10 000 or 15 000... > > >Thanks !!! It...

Why does driver WHQL tests differ on XP and Vista/7
When I create a new submission in DTM Studio for an Unclassified Signature device driver test for Windows XP the test suite consists of one collection of tests called "Driver Reliability". When I create the same submission for a Vista or Windows 7 target the test suite consists of two collections: "Driver Reliability" and "Connectivity_USB". Why is there a difference? Basically the WLK is really "targeted" towards Vista and later Windows platforms. When testing on Vista and later the DTM has a collection of tests that is can apply to each d...

Please Test
please test: http://test-test.cxa.de Thanks Nicole ...

This is a test suggestion for the purposes of team member trainin
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. First posted reply "Ian Mason [MSFT]" wrote: > > -- > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This is my test response to the trainig request This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <Ian Mason [MSFT]> wrote: -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. this is the second response to the test record This posting is provided "AS ...

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 1)
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from : rapidshare.com/file...

test
topologydefines topology defines the design the network "sourabh" <sourabh007rai@gmail.com> wrote in message news:emyBElk1KHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > topologydefines network design "sourabh" <sourabh007rai@gmail.com> wrote in message news:emyBElk1KHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > topologydefines thanks "amar" <amar.dutta.singh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eC5Xjsk1KHA.3744@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > network design > "sourabh" <sourabh007rai@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:emyB...

Business Portal 2.0 to 5.0/5.1 Test/Production Upgrade Scenario
I'm trying to plan an upgrade for a client from Business Portal 2.0 to Business Portal 5.0/5.1. They haven't decided if the new platform will be 32 or 64 bit yet, but the scenario should be very similar. I'm planning on running the setup on a new server for a testing period and then that server will become the new production server when we do the final cut-over. My primary question is that once I have Business Portal installed on the new server for testing, what steps must I take once I do the cut-over to production. I was planning on just getting the GP 2010 upg...

TEST with different passport
Test with different passport ...