test - 155556

test

0
Scotty
4/14/2007 12:06:10 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

AP to test USB
Hi: we wanna write an AP to test the all USB work on our target board. MIPSII CPU ,wince 500 BSP. but don't know how to start this test code? we have found some code at C:\WINCE500\PRIVATE\TEST\DRIVERS\USB\FUNCTION\USBTEST how can i use these codes to test my USB (host ,port,function,anyway prove my USB on board is OK)? or (another way to say this problem) how can i call extern "C" SHELLPROCAPI ShellProc(UINT uMsg, SPPARAM spParam) to test my USB? hope to get your response. any comment would be great help to us. Thanks BR vincent tsai ...

Test Message
2/12/2010 2:36:58 PM ...

Project summary tasks
I'm trying to create simple health checks for projects and want to detect 1) links to/from summary tasks and 2) resources allocated to summary tasks I appreciate the summary tasks are 'virtual tasks' but it IS possible to add links to them and allocate resources to them, both practices I want to detect and discourage. I would like to count instances and had envisaged using custom number fields with formulae like iif([resource name]<>"",1,0) or iif(Predecessor]<>"",1,0) to id resource / links but the values in resource name / predecess...

Test Message
17/02/2010 17:53:55 ...

test 04-22-10
;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof Your test worked, but your spell check didn't. Test Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "claire labrecque" <clabreque@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:ur%23FbEd4KHA.5324@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > ;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof ...

WMP 12 in some kind of test mode, I can't get rid off, Please help
I have this problem, that my Windows Media Player 12 is showing all movies devided in 2 parted with a red line !! It is one screen but obvious in some kind off demo mode for movie quality, it is 2 different qualitys devided by a vertical red line. I don't know how this happend, but I for sure can't find anywhere to get rid off this problem. If I right click on the movie screen my "visual effects" is not highlighted - so I can't those this funktion, I could think that maybe behind that obtion it was possibel to do something. I hope you understand, and...

how do I send a email to a email address as "test@office"?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C5EADE.E3FFAB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit out local office use the email address as test@office but outlook 2003 does not accept this address.how can I do? ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C5EADE.E3FFAB30 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; c...

test post ignore
test post ignore ...

Syntax for testing the value of a boolean in integration manager
Hi All I'm imnporting customers to GP10 with IM and I want to set the address ID of the billing address based on a bit field in my DB. I have a field called "InvoiceAddress" which has a user-defined name (e.g. "Billing") I want to put a script on the Bill To Address filed, that checks if the InvoiceAddress field is true. If it is, it sets the address id to the the user defined name (e.g. Billing). I can't figure out how to test if the bit field is true. I've tried: If SourceFields(ImportSource.InvoiceAddress) = True Then .... End if Also tried = -1 = '...

RUS custom policy to run against the AD test group
We have a requirement to change the email address convention for all users in the company. We want to test this by running against some users that are in a test group. Any assistance in framing the appropriate filter will be appreciated. Thanks, rk In a Security or Distribution Group? (&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=*)(homeMDB=*)(memberOf=distinguishedName of the Security or Distribution Group)) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------------ "RK" <RK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

test #5
? ...

Testing SMTP Server
Hi All, We are developing an application that runs through records in our database, checks each against a set of criteria, and sends an e-mail if necessary. Unfortunately, one of our testers ran this on live data, and it sent real e-mails to our customer via our real smtp server. Arrrggghhhhh! What I'm looking for is a means of setting up a testing smtp server to point our testing instances to, and somehow configuring it so that all emails always get diverted to a given address, and not sent to the address the e-mail was originally intended for. Is there a way to do this with IIS alon...

I made the mistake of beta testing 2003, now XP doesn't work
When I try to install and use Outlook XP, I get the error message that my default mail directories can't be found do I want to open my system folders instead. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but can't get it to work. I know it is because I had beta 2003 installed. I also can't get FrontPage to work, I get the error that FrontPage is not correctly installed in this computer, no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it. Can anyone add any light or have any suggestions how I can get all of beta 2003 off so I can get my office XP to work? Carol First you must install...

test only
blank ...

Not getting test messages sent to myself
I recently setup Exchange 2003 on Server 2003, on my home domain. Everything WAS fine, but now, when I go to send my own email address a test message to verify that it's make the trip all the way around my internal network, nothing comes back to me. I hit send, out it goes, then nothing. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? BTW, I'm new to this, so my knowledge is very limited at this point in time. Much thanks in advance. Al Some more details, if you please. Where is the message being sent from? Outlook client on your network? External e-mail account (Yahoo, hot...

Problem after uninstalling Office 2004 test drive
After unistalling Office 2004 test drive, double clicking on office = files no=20 longer automatically open the appropriate office application. Does = anyone=20 know how to fix this, short of reistalling Office v.x? In article <211101c48d77$a73c5470$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After unistalling Office 2004 test drive, double clicking on office files no > longer automatically open the appropriate office application. Does anyone > know how to fix this, short of reistalling Office v.x? Have you tried standard OS X ...

If ... testing 3 conditions
Hi Experts, In a cell C1 would like to test the values that exist in two cells A1 and B1 I would like to compare the value in column B to the one in column A and perform the following test - if value in B1 < value in A1 then in C1 display "+" - if value in B1 > value in A1 then in C1 display "-" - if value in B1 = value in A1 then in C1 display "=" What would be the if statement like in C1? Thanks a lot for your assistance! MK One way =IF(A1>B1,"+",IF(A1<B1,"-","=")) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Michel Khe...

test for word
Can anyone assist me please I'd like a column of cells to report the instance of a certain word in a line of text in the column cells to the left i.e. Find all instances of "apple" in the cells below he had a apple an apple was here oranges only three apples here Even if like in the 4th cell the word is "apples" it should still pick it up any ideas please ? thanks -- Vass ................................................ Now: YZF-R1, CBR1100xx-x Then: A100, MBX80, XL125, CB400, FZR600, CBR600Fv email: Remove Bra to reply "Vass" <write2mark_BRA...

Testing 123
Subject: Testing 123 ok? ...

Test
Test ...

Quiz test
I want to create an Excel VBA that will be actualy a QUIZ with questions that every 15 mins will ask me to answer a question that will be placed on a form that will show up on top of my opened applications. (I have to know the answers by heart for a test. probably 200 questions with multiple answers) Does anyone did it before? Any suggestions? I have the questions and the good answers on a Excel Sheet. I was thinking to use them in a loop that automaticaly modify the question and the good answer on a VBA form... Thank you everyone and have a great weekend!!! Hi Dan Not clea...

Testing object value
I am working on setting up some code to test whether an image is loaded in an image box: I use this to test to see if there is no image loaded: If Worksheets("Sheet1").OLEObjects("Image2").Object.Picture Is Nothing Then How would I write this line to test if there IS an image? Thanks! Try this... If Not Worksheets("Sheet1").OLEObjects("Image2").Object.Picture Is Nothing Then -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "mooresk257" <mooresk257@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B373C42-69F5-4812-8A83-A3885CA1BE...

Test post on 1/28/2010, 0354 IST
Test post on 1/28/2010, 0354 IST -- Ashawani ...

test #14
test Please ignore this post. Thank you. "Amanda George" wrote: > test ...

test #10