I want to make a sum if Range is a week number and if style is Equal to
CONC-92 or CONC-45

Week# 49                    Week# 50
CONC-92= 27               CONC-92= 30
CONC-45= 27               CONC-45= 30

Datas are in a pivot table and...
Pivot table looks like this:
Date   CONC-92  CONC-45   CONC-92  CONC-45
12/7    5              5              10            10
12/8    2              2              10            10
12/9    5              5              10            10
12/10   5              5              10            10

please help
--
Lorenzo Díaz
Cad Technician

Find Next Row With No Value In It
I've got this nextrow = Cells.Find(what:="*", searchdirection:=xlPrevious, searchorder:=xlByRows).Row + 1 Cells(nextrow, 1).Select which will find nextrow with nothing in it and select cell in Col A, but now I've got formulas in the cells, so instead of finding the next row with nothing in it, I want to find the next row with no value - even if it's got a formula in it. Can I do this by amending what's in the what:="*" part of this code? It's always better to include all the parms for .find(). If you don't, then you're at ...

Advanced find
In advance find a customer wishes to know how many of each product an account has ordered. The Order lines, Quote Lines, Invoice Lines are not available as output entities. Therefore no reporting on advanced find is avaiable. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

Spin Box with Dates and Lookup
Hi, I'm trying to design a spin box function which pulls in data from monthly tabs, the month being determined by a spin box. I have monthly tabs Jan-10 to Dec-10 all containing an identical table with different data in. The user needs to be able to change the month of lookup using a spin box function but I cant get it to work properly. Thanks in anticipation. Hi, You are not very clear about your question. Anyways, try this Right click on the spin control box which you have drawn ad give the lower and upper limits are 1 and 12 respectively. In the cell link box, ...

Button or key to conditionally change text foreground color?
I would like to find some quick method (some sort of visible button or hotkey) for the user of a worksheet to change the text foreground color for certain cells in a block of cells (A1:I9) to some specific color if and only if the cell is blank. I.e. when the user hits this "red" key/button, every empty cell in A1:I9 gets a new foreground text color--red. Nothing would be immediately apparent, as these are empty cells, but as soon as the user starts entering values into these cells, the data would be shown in red... a "make all new data red" button/key. Is this possible?...

Specific Age Query for a Date Range
Table = Personal Field = Birthdate I need to create a query to show who is of a certain age for January 1, 2008 to December 31, 2008. For example, I need to know who will be 50, 60, 65, 70 and 75. I would like to create the query so that when I click the query to open it, I have to input the age. I've done other queries to show who is of a specific age as of today: AgeYears: DateDiff("yyyy",[Birthdate],Date())-IFF(Format([Birthdate],"mmdd")>Format(Date(),"mmdd",1,0), with criteria of [Age in Years] ... but I cannot figure out how to pull a report...

Item's Last Sale Date
Hi there I'm creating a smartlist report that will display the item details but not sure which inventory table I should use to get the Last Sale date of an item. Any ideas? thanks. You can try this query to fetch the item number with the highest date of sale (or last sale date): SELECT ITEMNMBR, DOCDATE FROM IV10201 GROUP BY DOCDATE, ITEMNMBR HAVING DOCDATE =3D MAX(DOCDATE) AND ITEMNMBR =3D 'xxx' You can change 'xxx' with your item number. I've not tested this fully so you may want to run this in your environment and make sure that this query will work for every ...

Outlook Find a Phrase
I'm searching my archive for an email with a particular phrase but getting emails that have not got the exact phrase being found. Outlook searches any word in any sequence and not even whole words. Is there a way to only look for whole word at fit the phrase I've typed in the "look for" field. i.e. "the quick brown fox" -- Regards ...

Calendar dates in all users outlook
G'Day All, I am running E2K and all users are running Outlook XP on their desktops. Without visiting all users computers how can I update all users' Outlook Calendar to show the days/dates the office will be closed? Thanks I have the same problem. The only workaround I could find was to send out an email meeting invitation to everyone and instruct them to click accept (which they eagerly do if it's a holiday). If you find a better way let me know! Chris ...

Expand/Contract grouped columns in protected sheet
I�m trying to protect a sheet that has a pivottable with grouped columns. The problem is , after protecting the sheet , I can�t expand/contract the table. I get an error saying that I can�t use that command because it�s a protected sheet. Is there anyway around this? I.E. How can I protect a sheet, and still expand/contract a pivottable? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Group By Flag Status and then Received date
I want to group first by flag status and then by Received date, but have the same collapsable headers available in the Received that you get if you group first by Received date. It looks like it may not be possible, but thought I would post to see. Thanks! Following is the example. So: Group: Flag Color Unflagged (Then emails by date with this flag color grouped as the following) Date: Today Date: Yesterday Etc. Instead of Group: Flag Color Unflagged (Where the groups by date are specific including the time). Date: 6/9/2006 4:18 PM Date: 6/9/2006 4:12 PM ...

Using VBA to find a value and select a range
I am trying to write a macro that will let me find a specific vale in a specific column, then select part of the row that the value is in, beginnign with a column 31 cells away from the column that the specific value is in. Someone suggested to me that I use an IF statement, but this is all I know about that: IF [value in column B] is “Grand Total” Then select from column AF to the end of the array in that row and copy it and paste a transpose of the values starting in cell I9 of worksheet X. What is the best way for me to accomplish this goal? Does this macro do what you...

To mark today's column with a special color or sign in work week view
In Microsoft Outlook, I use work week view, displaying me five columns, each for a single work day. I'd like to see today's column marked with a special color or sign. It there a way to do it? Thanks. Dan ...

OnCurrent of Form - Make not visible on condition
I currently have the following code under the onCurrent of my form: Private Sub Form_Current() Dim strSQL As String Dim db As DAO.Database If Me.ID < 0 Then Set db = DBEngine(0)(0) strSQL = "INSERT INTO LastVisitedRecord ( lvCompanyID ) " _ & " VALUES ( " & Me.ID & " ) " db.Execute strSQL Set db = Nothing End If End Sub However, I'd like to add something to it, but have not had success. I'd like the form to evaluate if the NOTES field is empty (which is there but not visible) and if so, make other c...

Need to sort dates before 1900 in proper order
I need to sort dates before 1900 in proper order -- ones after 1900 are all fine but any dates like 03/29/1865 will always sort by month and day but NEVER the year except in the month area. Don't know if I am making sense -- but will be like: 03/29/1865 03/29/1866 03/29/1873 04/01/1863 04/01/1868 etc. Thanks, Judy M. I can provide a chunky workaround, until someone provides a better answer: Assuming your 5 sample dates are in cells A1 ~ A5, and that single digit months and days are always expressed with a leading zero: In cell B1, enter this formula: =VALUE(MID(A1,1,2)) In C1, ente...

Copy and display a range
Is it possible to have the contents of a named range copied and pasted into a new location. Ideally the ranges would be on sheet 2, and on sheet 1 there would be a selection cell. When a range name was selected from a drop-down list the contents of that range would be retrieved from sheet 2 and displayed on sheet 1. Thanks. Hi if your selection dropdown is in cell A1 you could use (for a single cell): =INDIRECT(A1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ken G." <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:13AB03A1-AE1A-4D8C-AB5E-9A545DFEF1D3@microsof...

True or False if already in column
I have a list of unique phone numbers in column B. I want to enter a phone number in cell C2 with an if statement in cell D2 that states "Already in List" or "Not in List" Any suggestions? Thanks Tim Lookup() "Tim" <timh2ofall@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1129677983.692566.201670@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a list of unique phone numbers in column B. I want to enter a > phone number in cell C2 with an if statement in cell D2 that states > "Already in List" or "Not in List" > Any suggestions? > Thanks...

columns are numbered????
My columns are numbered not lettered, Whats up with that? The rows are numbered as well. Dan, Tools/Options/General Uncheck R1C1 Reference style John "Dan Lindell" <dlind@xtreme.net> wrote in message news:402C4A58.4000708@xtreme.net... > My columns are numbered not lettered, Whats up with that? > The rows are numbered as well. > ...

how to sum cells and ignore the #div/0! 's ?
I an working with the following formula: =SUM(C8:E8)/COUNTIF(C8:E8,">0") if I initially have no data entered i get the #div/0! 's is there a fix for this? =IF(COUNTIF(C8:E8,">0")=0,"",SUM(C8:E8)/COUNTIF(C8:E8,">0")) -- David Biddulph "Bryan" <Bryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62E28129-5C01-44B7-84EC-2851E94569B1@microsoft.com... > I an working with the following formula: =SUM(C8:E8)/COUNTIF(C8:E8,">0") > if I > initially have no data entered i get the #div/0! 's ...

Forcing borders of all columns when records less than max
Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 records)? Can you explain what you are attempting to do? It isn't clear whether you mean 28 fields or 28 records or both. You can use the Line method to draw rectangles anywhere in your report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Michael" wrote: > Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 > fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 > records)? > ...

Date and Time Picker Control problem
Hi, I've constructed a tool that employs multiple Userforms and several incidences of Date and Time Picker Controls (version 6.0). Amongst the group that use this tool there is one individual who gets the following message. "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine". I've isolated this object to the Date Picker. I've checked Excel and Service pack version and they are the same as mine yet this individuals standard load does not seem to include this particular control. Is there any way of installing this control for the individual ...

Add rows on worksheet by date?
I've been asked to create a spreadsheet that will track vehicle miles by route. The drivers will note the odometer when they start the route and the odometer when they return, so we can log that across a row: Vehicle - Route - Odo Start - Odo End - Calc Route Miles They also want miles by vehicel by day. Since a vehicle can travel more than one route in a day, is there an easy way to do this? My original thought was to have input through validation drop-downs to choose teh vehicle and the route - now I'm thinking of using a Form, and the Enter Data button will automatically sort by...

Why broken column-lines on my report?
Could someone please help me tidy up my report? I've modified it and now all the virtical lines are broken at the top where it should intersect the horizontal line to form a cell. That's happened on all of them even though I've only changed a couple of columns. I need to even up the columns sizes as well but the broken lines are bothering me the most. ...

Cannot find the network PCs in the same workgroup
Dear all, I have the problem of the Internet connection sharing. I find that all network PCs are disappeared at "View my workgroup computers" sometimes. Then I need to reboot the PCs and it can shows again. But it will happen again later. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. P/S: PCs consist of WinXP (SP3), WinMe, Vista(IPv4) and Win7(IPv4) Thanks, tlee tlee wrote: > Dear all, > > I have the problem of the Internet connection sharing. > > I find that all network PCs are disappeared at "View my workgroup > computers&quo...

Need help writing an expression to find a Quarterbacks Passer Rati
I'm trying (without success) to write a formula to use in a table to figure the NFL quarterbacks passer rating. Here are the components, and I believe my errors are the maximum and minimum and not knowing how to use them in the formula: C= Comp/Att*100-30/20 Y= YDS/Att-3*.25 T= TD/Att*20 I= 2.375-INT/Att*25 The four components are then added and divided by 6 and multiplied by 100, so the formula for passer rating is given as: (max(min(C,2.375),0)+max(min(Y,2.375),0)+max(min(T,2.375),0)+max(min(I,2.375),0)*100/6 I have played for 3 days with this monster formula and have not figured ...

Re-set a date to the first of the month
Hello, I need to re-set whatever date is entered in a cell to the first of that month. For example if someone enters 9/11/2008, I need it to be re-set to 9/1/2008. Is this possible, and if so, can you please tell me how to do it?? thanks in advance! You could use a formula in another cell: =date(year(a1),month(a1),1) or =a1-day(a1)+1 Then copy|paste special|values over the original range (a column???) OS wrote: > > Hello, > > I need to re-set whatever date is entered in a cell to the first of > that month. For example if someone enters 9/11/2008, I need it to be > re...