I want to make a sum if Range is a week number and if style is Equal to
CONC-92 or CONC-45

Week# 49                    Week# 50
CONC-92= 27               CONC-92= 30
CONC-45= 27               CONC-45= 30

Datas are in a pivot table and...
Pivot table looks like this:
Date   CONC-92  CONC-45   CONC-92  CONC-45
12/7    5              5              10            10
12/8    2              2              10            10
12/9    5              5              10            10
12/10   5              5              10            10

please help
--
Lorenzo Díaz
Cad Technician

Need to find Jan. 2008 calendar/insert in Publisher doc? #2
I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007. I'm trying to find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an object...because I use print invoices. All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month. dorisitaperu wrote: > I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007. I'm > trying to find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my > Publisher invoice, as an object...because I use print invoices. > > All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month. ================================= Have you tr...

Finding second data point on primary axis of two axis chart
Hi I am new to Excel 2007 (moved from Excel 2003). I have a chart with one column on the primary axis and a line on the secondarry axis. I added a second series of data on the primary axis and can't find it. This usued to happend with my previous edition of Excel and was quickly remedied by putting the cursor on the horizontal line until I found it. Is there another way to find that second series of data? Thanks in advance. Al Charbonneau Al Charbonneau _ Select a data series. Use the up-down arrow keys to cycle through the major chart objects until the a...

time & date settings
The time and dateeetings keep reverting to 2007, and incorrect time. I reset it, and it stays that way until I shutdown. On reboot the time and date revert to the incorrect values. Any suggestions as to why this happens? Is there a way to keep the clock and/or date correct? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Your computer's CMOS battery has run out of power and needs to be replaced. It means taking the computer apart, locating the battery (usually a CR2032 lithium battery) and replace.. -- Thomas Wendell Helsinki, Finland Translations to/from FI not always accu...

"Find an event" feature in the Windows Live Mail/Calendar
In the Windows Live mail it is quite simple to "Find a message" as we type something in the search box and enter. But, I do not see any search box with the Calendar. Are there any ways to "Find" something in the Windows Live Calendar? Looking forward to hear from someone. Thank you. ...

what affect does the budget effective date have
when you save a budget money asks for the efective dates from - to. Do these have any purpose? it does not appear to chagne the way that money displays the budget and even if you go past hte budget time it will continue using the old budget amounts. If you try to have it re-calculate the past information it does not. it seems as though these are not ment for anything. ...

can you date time stamp entries in excel
is it possible that when someone puts an entry on a shared worksheet in excel it can automatically date and time stamp their entry. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:H10")) Is Nothing Then With Target .Offset(0, 1).Value = Format(Now, "dd mmm yyy hh:mm") End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub 'This is worksheet event code, which means that it needs to be 'placed in the appropriate ...

Conditional Formatting
I have a row of cells that calculate the totals for their columns but I force to be blank via IF statements until certain conditions are met. Once these conditions are met, the total appears. I'd like to also highlight these total cells via conditional formatting. My conditional formatting input is simply "If Cell is Greater than 0, format". For some reason all the cells format as though they are all > 0 yet they don't display anything. Are there some internal rules that specifiy when a cell is really 0? Is there another way to do this that won't care what the for...

Conditional formula 05-12-10
trying to construct a formula for the following for the same cell: if a2 > 6, then e2 = 0 if a2 = 6, then e2 = 1 if a2 = 5, then e2 = 2 if a2 = 4, then e2 = 3 if a2 = 3, then e2 =5 this is for a golf scoring system. a2 values are hole scores and results are "handicap" point scores. Any help greatly appreciated Try this: =3DIF(A2>6,0,IF(A2<=3D3,5,7-A2)) Hope this helps. Pete On May 12, 4:14=A0pm, desmond1412 <desmond1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > trying to construct a formula for the following for the same cell: > if a2 > ...

Can't find CD/DVDdrive
My DVD drives have disappeared. they don't show as hardware in control panel. Working fine yesterday - no software changes made. Both have power to them. I've unplugged everything and put a new lead from them to the motherboard. Doesn't appear to be anything physical. Followed various posts on this site. Mr Fixit recognises the problem but can't fix it. Went into registry. Higher filters there but no lower filters. Any suggestions? On 06/20/2010 05:13 AM, Philx5 wrote: > My DVD drives have disappeared. they don't show as hardware in control panel. ...

Outlook 2003: Email address in 'From' column of Inbox.
Anyone know how to get the full email address to display in the 'from' column of the inbox in Outlook 2003? I have about half a dozen "Dave"s that all have different email address but they're indistinguishable in the inbox. Plus, I'm sick of just seeing someone's name when I really need to know the company name more than anything else. At least with a proper email address, I can easily work out if it's a legit email from a known company or spam. I don't want to have to read the post to see if it's valid. ------------------------------------------...

Append Query
I have a table "Rates" with the following data: StartDate: 5/15/08 End Date: 6/23/08 Rate: $53 StartDate: 6/24/08 End Date: 7/15/08 Rate: $86 StartDate: 7/16/08 EndDate: 9/19/08 Rate: $99 I have another table "Transactions". I want to create an append query such that if I supply the StartDate and EndDate, the query will populate the "Transactons" table with date and rate data from the "Rates" table for each and every day within the date range. Example: If I supply the StartDate of 6/23/08 and the EndDate of 6/25/08, the query would pop...

Changing start date
Scenario: In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave the end date alone. If I change the start date, OL automatically changes the end date to preserve the two-week duration. Is there a way to change the start date without affecting the end date? Richard Evans <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote: > In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and > ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave > the end date alone. If I change the s...

Traspose Column data into Row
Hi, I want to transpose column data in to row. I have seen many posts (using INDEX or OFFSET functions) but all these solution assume a fixed block of data to be transposed, My problem is that the data i have not only has variable blocks to be transposed but also has some duplicate headings(headings are duplicate but the data in front of each heading has different value. Below is the example of data Col A Col B Col C PRODUCT COST COMPONENT COST$ A Raw Mat 10 A D L ...

Dynamic Named Ranges
I have a chart which displays 30 days worth of data at a time, linked to another workbook. I am charting a dynamic named range in the source file however my chart data disappears every time source workbook is closed (not cool!) need a way around this without using macros.. Apprceiate any help ...

Use list options to hide columns
Excel 97 Hi, I was wondering if the following is possible in excel: <big deep breath> I have 4 separate worksheets for data entry and results calculation for radiation detection, each is a separate type of test. These worksheets/tests share a lot of common Fields for data input and calculations, what I want to do is combine the worksheets and show/hide only the columns relevant to each test. In column A, I have added a drop down list of 4 different types of test. Depending on the type of test I select; call them A, B, C & D Can I use a List to control which columns are sho...

"Find and Replace" in Sheet names
Is there a way (with code perhaps) to search and replace sheet names? For example, I have 20 sheet names with "Direct (2)" in the name, and I'ld like to replace teh "Direct (2)" in the sheet name to "Net" in each instance. Thanks, Jim One way: Public Sub Direct2ToNet() Const sRepl As String = "Direct (2)" Dim ws As Worksheet Dim nPos On Error Resume Next For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets With ws If .Name Like "*" & sRepl & "*" Then _ ...

SQL Query to transform/group data by Date
Hi, I have a large Access table with data organised as follows: Field1: Code Field2: Date Field3: Value1 Field4: Value2 There are seveal different codes and therefore duplicate dates. I'd like to run a query to bring back each code grouped by date and so put the codes along the top as feilds. For example the query below brings back the following data for two codes. SELECT field2, field1, field3 FROM Data WHERE field1 In ('LLOY','RSA'); 21/01/05, LLOY, 12454 22/01/05, LLOY, 31541 21/01/05, RSA, 21241 22/01/05, RSA, 12414 Instead I want the data to look like this: ...

date in a text cell
I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have a regular date format in a text cell. Thanks If you format the cell as Text, then you'll have to type in what you want--exactly the way you want to see it. If you don't format it as text, you could type the date in anyway that's a date, then use a custom format of: dd-mmm-yyyy (format|cells|number tab|custom category) Dajana wrote: > > I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have > a regular date format in a text cell. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterso...

IF ISNUMBER FIND in query design expression
I use the following formula in Excel and it works...I now want to do this in a query. Can I add it as an expression in the design grid in a seperate column and how does the syntax change? I will also want to use TRUE/FALSE for the result. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("TRANSF",H2)),"*", "") Try this -- My_Output: IIF(InStr([YourFieldName],"TRANSF")>0,"*", "") -- Build a little, test a little. "gator" wrote: > I use the following formula in Excel and it works...I now want to do this in > a query. C...

Problem with Money finding files after hard drive crash
My hard drive was corrupted and crashed. I was able to preserve data files, including the Money account file and Money backup file. The hard drive was replaced, and I copied the Money data files back onto the hard drive, as well as the Money program. When I try to set up Money again, it cannot find or connect with the data files, despite my specifying the drive location of the files. Is there a way to get that to happen? I don't know if this is part of the problem, but the description of my data files calls them Money 2004 files. The recovery version of Money is Money 2005, wh...

Dynamic Range Charts Across Worksheets?
Hi, I'm trying to create a graph of a dynamic range of cells. In order t do this, I defined two named functions (X and Y) to graph. Everythin works great, except that I need to do this for a lot of different set of data on different worksheets. The parameters for each worksheet ar the same, but I'm trying to find a way to get around defining a ne named function for every single worksheet. Is there some way to set the named function to refer to the workshee that the graph is located in, instead of a specific worksheet? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com A few ...

Data Entry to a Cell Range
Can I set up a data entry form, so if every time I enter a value in a cell, it updates the next empty cell in a range? Thanks Lets assume that the form is used to update cell A1. We require that everytime A1 is updated the new value will be recorded in column B. Put the following event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim A1 As Range, t As Range Set A1 = Range("A1") Set t = Target If Intersect(A1, t) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False n = Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row...

Linking columns for auto fill
Can I link two columns to auto fill Column A when corresponding data is entered in Column B? In A1 enter =IF(B1="","",B1) Copy down column A as far as you wish. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:11:01 -0700, Daisy <Daisy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I link two columns to auto fill Column A when corresponding data is >entered in Column B? ...

conditional formatting colors
I need to somehow reflect drops in collections, but there is no set beginning amount to put in the formula bar. I need to highlight in bold or color decreases on a monthly basis and by quarter when drops of three consecutive months happen, I have tried everything, but nothing seems to be working. The spreadsheet is setup where as follows: a b c d e f g H name tume state desc rep month revenue collection it continues down with all of Jan. going down from column a4:a310 and then skips rows and begins Feb. stats a312:a624 and so on. I'...

Lists
I have a user who is importing an excel spreadsheet into a Sharepoint List, but some of the column types that SP is selecting is incorrect. I can't find any place to change the type of these columns (like from text to text with link, etc). Is this possible? Yes, you can change the column type after importing. Just go to the list settings page and choose the column you would like to update. The very first section of the column settings page will be for the data type of the column. -RH "J. Belcher" wrote: > I have a user who is importing an excel sprea...