Style in Access 2007 - 146514

Hi,

I am new to Access 2007. I notice that styles in Access 2007 form header
(thru wizard) is nice. Is there a way for Access 2007 to alloe user to build
custom style?

SF

0
SF
11/26/2007 2:33:48 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Sure, drop down the AutoFormat gallery and choose "AutoFormats Wizard..." in
the bottom of the page. Click in the customize button in the dialog. Follow
directions to update the themes. The graphic doesn't change in the preview
but the effect of the option should update your form.

here is a help topic.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102190041033.aspx?pid=CH100645661033

clint covington
Microsoft

"SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Access 2007. I notice that styles in Access 2007 form header
> (thru wizard) is nice. Is there a way for Access 2007 to alloe user to
> build custom style?
>
> SF

0
Clint

Notifying users of admin mailbox access?
Hi, We're running Exchange Server 2003. Exchange Admins can access private mailboxes of Exchange users. Sometimes this is useful, sometimes it isn't. Is there a possibility to enable some sort of notification to show a user that his or her mailbox is accessed by another user? Thanks for yout help, Jeroen Jeroen wrote: > Hi, > > We're running Exchange Server 2003. Exchange Admins can access private > mailboxes of Exchange users. Sometimes this is useful, sometimes it > isn't. Is there a possibility to enable some sort of notification to > show a user that...

Need help inserting comment box into Access invoice report
Hi, I haven't used Access much, but I needed to get my invoices databased and printable instead of handwriting them like I have been. I downloaded the billing and time template that appears on the Access opening page and have figured out everything but this one problem. I have need for a box in which I can detail the work done and provide customers with special instructions. These instructions aren't of much use to me, so I don't need them to be sortable or anything of that nature. I just want to be able to either include the "notes" field that is in the "pr...

Filtered view linked table behaviour from Microsoft Access
Using CRM 3.0 and Microsoft Access 2003 We have a legacy database using access that linked to Golmine (dbase) contacts for the pupose of contact lookup which is then used in a quotation table and subsequent lookup of address information on a printed "Quote" form. This has been in place for years and has performed well. We are changing from Goldmine to CRM 3.0 and I am having trouble with the behaviour of the linked dbo.filteredcontact view. The view does link and can be used in another access table (say Quote) to lookup a contact ID. However a access query that joins the CRM ...

Webfolder URL won't allow access
Hi everyone: We have someone who's created a folder in their primary store (Exchange 2000) and wants to access it from the Internet using a Network Place. Ports are open on the firewall (80) so that's not the problem. The workstation (at his home) is Windows XP... when he tries to create the Network Place using the URL to the folder (eg: http://exchange.domain.com/exchange/userid/folder), it asks 3 times for authentication and then fails. Advice? Michael R I just tested it and it worked fine on my box (using the URL in IE and setting up a network place). Keep in mind that the ...

Sending a Publisher 2007 document to a 2003 user
part of my job description is to send communications created in Publisher via email to our sales field. I recently upgraded to a new work laptop and now have 2007 pro. Users of Offc 2003 see multiple attachments and visual oddities in the template when it arrives in their in box that users of 2007 do not see. Grouping all of the items together on the template helps some of the visual issues but the attachments remain. For example no actual attachments were sent with the document but when viewed on 2003 as many as 70 attachments appear. Does anyone know how to fix this? Simplify ...

Non approved work in Project 2007
Hi, we recently moved from Project 2003 to 2007, and we have a report that shows the work which has not been approved yet by the project managers. I've been looking for a way to retrieve this information in project 2007 (through webservices or directly from the database). Where can I get this information from? Thanks in advance Hi RainieroDon, Microsoft actually offers a Project Server report pack that you can download. This is a good starting point. Check out this site, it has a lot of content that you may be looking for http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/arch...

RMS 2.0 integrating with Office Accounting 2007 possible?
Hi All, Is it possible to integrate RMS 2.0 Office Accounting 2007? With POS2.0 its possible? and for RMS?? Dennis Do you have a reseller? They should be able to guide you on these questions. But the word around the water cooler is that RMS 2.0 will integrate with Office Accounting 2007. Gearing everything for v3.0's roadmap to the .net environment. Dont quote me on this, though I am pretty certain that this info is correct. -- Jere Hurn zeroedin, inc "Dennis" wrote: > Hi All, > > Is it possible to integrate RMS 2.0 Office Accounting 2007? > > Wit...

Need to access external database and bring info to MSCRM
We have created a aspx web form in C# . We can now enter a lead in this form and create the lead in MSCRM through CRM Web Service. CRM Web Service is being called through a Java Script function using "Msxml2.XMLHTTP". We are reading the form data in this function and sending them to MSCRM through the above protocol. Instead of writing lead information in the form, we now want to read the information (by clicking a button or so) from another database table and write them in to MSCRM. Current Java Script function is reading data directly from the form and writing to MSCRM. But we do ...

publisher 2007 cannot open file
I have just spent a couple of hours creating a file in Publisher 2007. After saving the file, Publisher cannot open it. That is the error message I get. I don't know if it matters, but I created the file by importing a Word 2007 file and then rearranging the items. Why can Publisher not open the file? How can I recover the file? Don't know if this will help, I've tried using this solution on my computer, it did nothing for me, but it could be your answer. Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publ...

Installing Exchange 2003 after Exchange 2007?
Ok - this is going to sound backwards, but bear with me. We have an Exchange 2000 server that's served the department for years. For all intents and purposes, this server is stand-alone - meaning there are no other Exchange servers in the organization and there are no external gateways either. Problem is that now this server is slowly failing. We also have a brand new Exchange 2007 server that was recently installed. It works great so far, but there are very few antivirus products out there that support this version. What's worse is that our own vendor won't be able to provi...

How do I change the scale (extend) the X axis in Excel 2007?
One of many questions under the new Office 2007. Trying to reproduce the old behavior some way. In Excel 2003... rioght click on X axis --> select Format Axis --> change value in "Maximum" field --> Bingo. Chart has new scale (extended with dates for another year) If I can't do this in Excel 2007, I just need to know so I can find/buy other software. Hi, In 2007: Right-click the axis and choose Format Axis, then click Fixed to the right of Maximum on the Axis Options tab and enter a new Maximum value -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Sha...

excel 2007 localized function names -> english names
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C89E65.327C1FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is there any way how to change localized function names in excel 2007 to = english ? It's silly, that MS localized also this. Thanks for replies ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C89E65.327C1FA0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Can't send email with attachments in Outlook 2007
I recently installed outlook 2007 (rtm) on vista and I can send message with no attachments but not with attachments. Outlook just seems to ignore the messages with attachments and they stay in the outbox. If I use Windows Mail it all works fine. I did have AVG AntiVirus 7.5 and wondered if that was the problem, so I uninstalled it but it made no difference. My settings are fine because I can send messages without attachments. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks in advance, John. ...

Will Outlook 2007 work on my Windows 7 64 bit system?
Have just bought Office Outlook 2007 but haven't opened it yet. On the bottom of the box (in the 'continued' section of the System requirements) it says Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. I have Windows 7 64 bit as my operating system. Does this mean that Outlook will not work because my operating system is not 32 bit? Outlook 2007 will work just fine with Windows 7 and is fully supported by Microsoft as well. I believe the box refers to the use of several components that are being used within Office itself that depend on the 32-bit version of Intern...

Going From Excel 97 To Excel 2007 Questions From Sr. Citizen, Please
Hello, Am in my 70's now, and a lot of this is becoming a bit harder. May I ask, please: a. Have been using Excel 97 to simply plot out my blood pressure for my MD over the years. Old Excel, but did everything I needed, and was sure easy to make plots from. Just installed Office 97 with the new Excel. Big mistake, I think. My old graphs in Excel 97 (it's been so long now I don't remember all the things I did to create it) has a "trend line" thru the points. Guess it's a simple linear rms line fit. The new Excel, when importing the old file, has the points and...

How do I access multiple outlook accounts at the same time?
In our office there are multiple outlook acct's i'd like to be able to access at the same time. Is it possible to look at one account while having another open? Also does anyone know how to personalize mass e-mailings with the person's first name? jaycee <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our office there are multiple outlook acct's i'd like to be able > to access at the same time. Is it possible to look at one account > while having another open? Accounts don't get "opened" in Outlook. Outlook can certainly manage multiple...

OWA access fails after a couple of days
I have an Exchange 2003 SP2 server running Windows Server 2003 SP1 configured for OWA using SSL. The system works fine but every 2 days when someone attempts to hit the OWA site they are prompted for their username and password and after pressing enter a page not available screen shows up. No errors are logged in event viewer and mail is sent and received fine through Outlook; its just OWA clients that experience an issue. Restarting IIS has no impact and the only way OWA functions again is to reboot the Exchange server. Check your IIS logs during this time, do you see logon attemps ...

Making Excel generate Access-Like Reports
Please forgive me if I don't use proper Newsgroup protocol. This is my first time. I have developed a comprehensive dealership system using Excel. I probably should have used Access but I don't want to redo the system yet. Everything works swimmingly except: 1. I use customer name to name each workbook (which contains multiple worksheets of forms and data pertaining to that customer): For example: "Jones," "Smith" (or "Smith.John"), etc. I have created reports which have a row for each customer and ten or more columns of data for each c...

Can I reinstall my 2007 office pro on my new laptop. Old one died
My old laptop has a bad motherboard and i want to install office 2007 on my new one. I have it installed on my desktop and how do I get a new activation key. Provided its a retail copy of Office, simply install on new PC, having first uninstalled any Trial version & Activation Wizard and rebooted. If its an oem version of office, the licence died with the old PC Retail versions of Office are licensed for two devices for us by an individual user, excepting H&S which is licensed for three "Don62" <Don62@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E...

Word 2007 Reviewer question
Hi there Sorry, this is a duplicate question to the one I posted in the Office area before, but I put my original question there by mistake. I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into a word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc. But when she saves the document when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2 etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find. Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this? many thanks Chris ...

Visio 2007 Prints to bottom of page
When printing from Visio 2007 Professional the content always fills the bottom of the page instead of the top. Is there a way of correcting this? ...

Access 2000 embedded Excel Pivot Table
I have created an Access reporting module that uses several Excel pivot tables which are embedded in the Access file. There doesn't appear to be any way to determine which table in Access the pivot tables are referenced to. If you right click on the pivot table and select wizard, the area in which the data source would normally appear in an Excel-based pivot table is totally blank. Any suggestions for how to identify the data source for a pivot table that is embedded in an Access 2000 file? Have a look at the property pivot_Table.SourceData "Jeff" wrote: > I have c...

Style Outline Numbering

Select Words Specific Style Only
Hi Word Users: Word 2007 I have a long word document, which is a 10K (Annual Report) SEC Filing that I need to outline. The document in its current form does not have any structure or numbering or assigned headings. I want to simultaneously select all the words or sentences that are bold, italic, or contain the word =93item=94. Then paste onto a new document with existing format. I need to exclude any tables. Any help with a macro or wildcard find replace would be most useful. Thanks, Robb Hmmm. If you are going to process this document and extract the items in the ...

Why does Excel try to access Internet when it starts?
Lately whenever I start Excel, Zone Alarm informs me that Excel is trying to access the Internet. I checked the "startup" folders in the Office installation folder and there is nothing there. Thanks in advance for any help. Charlie In Excel 2003 there are a couple of settings you can check: Choose Help > Customer Feedback Options Select "No, I don't wish to participate." In the Category list at the left, select Online Content Remove the check mark from "Show content and links from Microsoft Office Online " Click OK. Charlie wrote: > Lately whe...