Still having a problem with my combo box

i have manged to create my combo box and when i click on it to pull it down
all my info of my customer names address postcode and numbers can be viewed i
then click on one of the customer names and the name appears in the combo box
this is fine and what i want but iam still unsure on how to display the rest
of the info for that customer on the form , whats the best way to do it and
could you explain in detail how to because iam very new and only learning
about the fundimentals of access .
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

See this article:

http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0058.htm
--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

"RobG2007" <RobG2007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have manged to create my combo box and when i click on it to pull it down
> all my info of my customer names address postcode and numbers can be
> viewed i
> then click on one of the customer names and the name appears in the combo
> box
> this is fine and what i want but iam still unsure on how to display the
> rest
> of the info for that customer on the form , whats the best way to do it
> and
> could you explain in detail how to because iam very new and only learning
> about the fundimentals of access .

0
Ken