Spell checking in Access 03-04-10

Hello,

I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2.  Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that
option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab.  I want to check spelling in report design.  How do I do so?
--
Thanks,
Bob

0
BBran
3/4/2010 9:34:47 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Bob,

Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls.  I know of no other way
to accmplish that task.  Note, that the spell check is for actual data that
is stored in tables.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2.  Though the help
file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that
option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab.  I want to check spelling in
report design.  How do I do so?
--
Thanks,
Bob

0
Gina
3/4/2010 9:41:41 PM
Hello:

There is a tool called Total Access Speller from FMS that may be of help to
you.

See: http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/SpellChecking.html .

HTH,
Jerry

"Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in message
> Bob,
>
> Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls.  I know of no other
> way
> to accmplish that task.  Note, that the spell check is for actual data
> that
> is stored in tables.
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2.  Though the help
> file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that
> option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab.  I want to check spelling in
> report design.  How do I do so?
> --
> Thanks,
> Bob