sign in button missing

The sign in button is not present when I navigate to the discussion group
page. I managed to get prompted for the sign in by clicking on New/Question,
but the beahvoir of the pages that appear is erratic.  I really don't think
the problem is on my end since I get the same behavior at work and at home.
Does anybody know what is going on?

Thanks!
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

There has been some erratic problems with the web interface. I suggest you
try the more stable (and much faster) newsreader located within Outlook
Express or Windows Mail, or with a third party newsreader.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"AccessMan" <AccessMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The sign in button is not present when I navigate to the discussion group
> page. I managed to get prompted for the sign in by clicking on
> New/Question,
> but the beahvoir of the pages that appear is erratic.  I really don't
> think
> the problem is on my end since I get the same behavior at work and at
> home.
> Does anybody know what is going on?
>
> Thanks!

0
Arvin

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

merged inbox folder from computer to lapton, now inbox messages are missing
i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in the process, somehow, my main (stationary) computer's outlook inbox messages were automatically moved from that inbox to my laptops inbox. when i changed the configuration from internet (dial up) access to exchange (workgroup) the messages in both computer's inbox file disapeared. i'm looking for help on how to recover those messages from by inbox??? thanks erin.dorsett@idbois.ang.af.mil <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in > the proces...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

Missing Sum at Bottom Right Corner
When I highlight a few cells, the sum of the numbers should show up i the bottom right corner of my screen. However, this is not appearing. How do I turn this feature on -- Ramro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ramrod's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2689 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47083 Make sure the status bar is turned on: tools|options|View tab|in the Show Section. Make sure that the statusbar is visible. window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand) rightclick ...

macro button on spreadsheet
I know how to create a macro and how to attach it to a button on the toolbar. What I would like to do is place a button out on the worksheet to run the macro. When I follow the directions in help it doesn't work. THANKS for the help. I am using Excel 2002. Can you be more specific about what you mean by "it doesn't work"? Are you able to create the button? How did you create the button -- via the Forms toolbar or the Controls Toolbox? Can you create it but don't know how to tell it to run your macro? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:07:01 -0700, "SheriTingle" <Sh...

greyed out close button
I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greye out. Can anyone tell me how to active this button. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I have a greyed out close button and a co-worker has a greyed out minimize button. If you find out what to do please let me know. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greyed >out. Can anyone tell me how to active this...

align left and align right buttons greyed out
command buttons for left align and right align are permanently greyed out. Default for new docs is left align so not much problem but there is no way to right align. I am using Word 2007. Any ideas? ...

Relabeling buttons
Does anyone know of a way that the "Sales - Sales Automation" button can be modified so that it reads "Client Services"? Is there a particular file this would need to be changed in or is this all hardcoded? Thanks. This information is stored in resource dll's. By doing this Microsoft have the ability to target the app at different languages. If you read the archive of this group on google at groups.google.com you will find that it is possible to modify the resource file for Microsoft CRM. Bear in mind that making this change is unsupported and therefore if you have...

Missing account #2
I've recently installed Money 2004 and I've set up nearly all of my acconts to accept update downloads from the institution's websites. On one account in particular, I'm able to initiate the download from my credit union, Money acknowledges reciept, and prompts me to select the appropriate account from a drop-down list of my accounts, or set up a new account. Since I already have the account set up in Money, and I've used it for over a year, I use the account list. The account I want to select doesn't appear on the drop down list? Why not? This doesn't...

missing DCCEXT32.DLL and SBCMSYNC.DLL
After installing windows office xp for students and teachers on a brand new PC, and downloading cumulative updates from Office Update, I get the following messages when starting Outlook: First: The add-in "DCCEXT32.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. Second: The add-in "C:\program files\microsoft office\office\sbcmsync.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. This worked fine when I first installed it (prior to up...

Option Buttons 06-21-07
If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can you help? -- Dick Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Do you want us to push the button? What is the problem? UpRider "richardlafrance via AccessMonster.com" <u31432@uwe> wrote in message news:740b97593dc91@uwe... > If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can > you > help? > > -- > Dick > > Message posted via AccessMonster.com > http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ac...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

missing toolbar in Word's Help screen
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC When I try to access the Help system from Word 2008 (or Excel, for that matter), there is no toolbar at the top of the Help screen--there's no Search box, Topics, Back/Forward, Home, or Print buttons. The PowerPoint Help screen, on the other hand, does have its toolbar. I'm on a Mac PowerPC G4 running OS 10.4.11. <br><br>How can I make the toolbar available for Word's and Excel's Help screens? Click the oblong button at the right end of the Help window's Title Bar. HTH |:>) ...

Math operational sign for the box division sign
What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Might draw one with an autoshape line tool. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_division#Notation -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mr. D" <Mr. D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBBF7885-39BC-4C77-AD7E-2CCC269BC3BC@microsoft.com... > What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Mr. D wrote: > What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Whilst holding the Alt key, tap 0247 on the numeric keypad. Then release Alt. ...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

Print Button
On my summary tab, I want to add a print button command that will print the entire work book if the button is pushed. How do I add the print button? Hi, First do the print setup for all the tabs then write a macro to print each tab create a button in summary sheet using toolbox assign the macro to this button Ratheesh ...

Command Button Wizard 02-14-08
Using Access 2000, I have built an extensive database, & the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. All simple commands, such as Print, Find Record, etc. I build another database (ostensibly with all the same settings) and the command buttons built with the Wizard will not work - none of them - when clicking on such a button, it depresses, but nothing happens. I build another database, and the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. Why? What variable is available that apparently switches off all the buttons? The macro code established by the Wizard in a db th...

why can't i find the send button and how do I configure e-mail
I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the message tells me my address is not configured? Did you create a profile for Outlook to use? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm "LJDICKER" <LJDICKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211018AE-F489-4002-864E-FAEEC141AF6F@microsoft.com... > I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the > message tells me my address is not configured? ...

Printable Quote Button
I am prepairing for the upgrade to CRM 3.0. I have been using 1.2 with a custom crystal report that runs from a "printable quote" button and associated .aspx file so I can produce a "professional" quote for our customers. Now that the reporting is going to SQL reporting services, I know I have to convert or re-write my quote form under SRS. I am also believe that my .aspx file that passes the QuoteId and quote report will also have to change. Does anyone know what changes are needed for this conversion? Further, is there a better way with 3.0 to generate the pri...

Missing Contacts
Hello, HELP I installed Outlook 2000 (and I tried 2002) on a system here at the school and while the contacts do show up when either the contact rolladex or folder Icon is selected.. they do not show up when you use the address book when addressing a message. If you select TO: CC: or BCC and then change the drop down list to contacts - no names appear HELP THANK YOU ALL T First of all, right click the contacts folder, left click properties, Outlook Address Book Tab. Is the option to display as an Address book checked? If not check it and test. If it is, Click Tools, services, remove ...

Reportfilter is missing
Hello, I have designd some reports for CRM 3.0 using MS Visual Studio.Net. The reports running very well but it is not possible to filter the report in the CRM like the standard reports. Have anybody a sugestion? Thanks The SDK contains the report writers guide which is a good read. To add the filtering capability, you need to add crmaf_ to you query, to alias the table if I recall, in visual studio - examples are provided in the guide. "Gerd Gottschall" wrote: > Hello, I have designd some reports for CRM 3.0 using MS Visual Studio.Net. > The reports running very well...

Button fails to call macro when open an Excel via Intranet
Hi all, Can someone help me with my with this problem. I have an Excel file with a button to run a small macro: unhide and displys worksheets. It works when the file is opened with Excel. The macro is simple: Sub Button1_Click() Sheets("FF").Visible = True Sheets("FF").Select Range("C1").Select End Sub I need to open it from an intranet site. When user selects the file, the web app retrieves the file and responses to open an Excel file. But on the intrenet I get the following error massage "The macro "GenerateResource.aspx?Resour...

Dialog Form Enabling OK button
Please help with a conceptual problem... I have an unbound dialog form that I call up for the user to enter a couple of values that will then be used for some calculations. I don't want the OK button to enable until all the text boxes are filled in. Normally, I would include a data check routine that would get called from the afterupdate event on each text box. If all the text boxes had a value (that was inside predetermined ranges), the OK button would be enabled, otherwise not. Pretty standard stuff... Now, one pesky user has complained that after he's done entering the last va...

missing characters in printed copy
i created a mail merge document. just plain text with one single image(signature on letter). after completing/printing the job. we just realized that some characters are missing within the body of the letter. i cant figure out what seems to be or root of the problem. i tried to save the same exact document to previous version..(97-2003) and then tried to print a couple of sheets....it looks perfect. can somebody gave me info what may have caused that problem? here's some additional info: o.s. xp word 2007 printer : canon ir110 using pcl driver note: used the same fl...

Business Contact
I have a long list of business contacts sorted by Accounts. Unfortunately, I clicked the Accounts column while in the Business Contacts view, and all those accounts disappeared from the column. The title of the column shows, but nothing is populated or organized based on account. Now, all my contacts are ungrouped (over 3,000). If you click on an individual contact, the person still retains its Linked Account designation, but those accounts are no longer linked and organized via that filter. Can anyone help with bringing back that category to my Business Contacts view? I hope this...