setting up Vista-microsoft mail-getting POP3 server error message

What am I doing wrong?
Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about
the POP3 server.  I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and
service provider TWC or Time Warner Cable and the error message comes up.
What should I do? Can you help me?

0
asilocreo
8/8/2007 2:27:09 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:27:09 -0700, "asilocreo" <asilocreo@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>What am I doing wrong?
>Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about
>the POP3 server.  I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and
>service provider TWC or Time Warner Cable and the error message comes up.
>What should I do? Can you help me?

I'd suggest you repost in a more appropriate newsgroup, one for Vista or
Microsoft Mail. This newsgroup is for a different subject, Microsoft Access.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Set request parameters for web services

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Microsoft POS #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.