Sending emailes from Access

Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email
to some customer that  query will find.

Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the
email will be the same to every one,

I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a
way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical
send out an email to lots of people

Thanks very much

Any help would be great

Best Regards

Simon Dickson
0
Simon
11/28/2007 8:44:29 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there
you can use.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message
> Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email
> to some customer that  query will find.
>
> Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the
> email will be the same to every one,
>
> I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a
> way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical
> send out an email to lots of people
>

> Thanks very much
>
> Any help would be great
>
> Best Regards
>
> Simon Dickson

0
Douglas

Sending message as a delegate
Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of these people). jschwartz@pattonboggs.com wrote: > Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says > it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of > these people). A message can come from only one address/account, so, short answer is no. ...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

autocomplete (like Access)
Hi, I'm trying to restrict the entry of data into cells based on values in a list. What I need is similar to Data Validation but I want Excel to complete the entry after the user has entered just the first character. For example, In Microsoft Access, when creating a new table in Design view, first you enter the field name, then tab across to Data Type. Entering a "c" and then tab automatically enters "Currency" as the data type. Similar for "d", DateTime; "t", Text etc. So, in Excel, if I have a list, say, New York, London, Sydney, Tokyo. Typi...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

Data from Access query to Excel
To pull data from an Access 2003 database, I have created the queries in Access, then import into Excel. The problem is that all the numbers that are pulled into Excel are text and need to convert them into numbers to run formulas on. I have converted a few sheets by hand, but, some have will over 50,000 rows. Is there a function to select all number colums (the colums are the same through out the sheets) and convert? Thanks There are instructions here for converting text to numbers: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry03.html You can select all the columns, and only the num...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Custom Menus in Access 2007
I know in VB 6 you can create custom pop-up menu. Is there a way to do this in Access 2007? Active X? DLL? Hidden command that I can't find? Any tutorials or direction? Any help or direction that anyone can provide would be appreciated. In earlier versions, called "shortcut" menus. Right click on menu bar, select customise, show "shortcut menus" tollbar, select "custom". don't know if that tollbar has changed in 2007. (david) "Jerry Sheldon" <JerrySheldon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7431915F-33FF-4534-B5B4-C5E6F...

Access 2007 Runtime 10-30-07
1. Can I distribute Accees 2003 applications using Access 2007 runtime? 2. Do I also need the runtime extensions? 3. Will installing the Access 2007 runtime and extensions affect my current Access 2003 (full version) software, already installed? ...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email
I have a workbook with several tabs. First tab is a "menu" type page (summary of other pages). Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages from the menu page. What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook. Using Excel 2007. Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for both options to work. ...

Send/receive #5
When I hit s/r in Outlook 2000, today it is giving me "Operation failed." I've done the troubleshooting detect and repair, checked settings, rebooted. I don't know what to do next. My account w/ Earthlink is current; I'm using dialup; I have Norton and had scan for incoming/outgoing which I've disabled and still not working. Any ideas? ...

Send
Can I eliminate the progress box, or can I configure it to close when done? What is the function of the push pin in the bottom right of the details box? -- Joseph E. Meehan 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math Joseph Meehan <sligojoeS_PAM_2@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can I eliminate the progress box, or can I configure it to close > when done? Yes. On the progress box there should be a check box saying "Don't show this dialog box". Check it. > What is the function of the push pin in the bottom right of the > details box? It "tacks" t...

Send button not showing after updating to SP3
I have updated the office 2002's .msi file with SP3 for network distribution. After redeploying the updated file I few users do not have a send button when the try to send a message. I have tried to delete their accounts and set them up form scratch with no luck. My only work around was to install office from CD. I need to resolve this problem. The installation from the network is a great tool. Thanks DG ...

Receive triplicate emails
On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email. When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in my inbox. Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate. Extended headers appear to be the same in all three identical emails. Things I've tried and know: Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many times. There is only one earthlink account. "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then Off... no change. Sent test m...