selecting the 2nd column of a combo box in a report?

I have a combo box that uses data from a table with the fields (setupid, physician setup, md_PIN).  the bound column = 1.  The physicians sign on using their name (signing_md) and PIN (signing_md_pin).  thanks to advice from this website I have...If signing_md_pin.value = dlookup("md_pin". "[setup table]","[setupid] =" [signing_md] then    ...   in the event procedure.  When I try to get the physician name on the report (signing_md) it returns the physician number (setupid) instead of the name.  How do I get the 2nd column of the combo box to the report?Thank you.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

How to select series in chart?

update column

open two different Access reports

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

OLK 2k7

Single click selects multiple cells

Input to custom reports

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Getting rid of selection

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...