salut 01-14-08

slt ca va

0
hind
1/14/2008 9:00:01 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

IMF #14
Does anyone know the frequency of when MS release the updates to the content filters in IMF twice a month. there was a new one just today http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/016/imfupdates.htm cheers, Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90157B5B-4E74-4ADB-ABE3-A285BDD2116B@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know the frequency of when MS release the updates to the > content > filters in IMF ...

Windows media player 01-18-10
I wanted to thank microsoft for adding the right-click volume adjustment to Wmp11. I use Wmp frequently and another good add to WMP 11 i think would be when one song is playing i'd like to right-click on the next song i want to play with an option "next play". Play Next is indeed an option in WMP12. =) -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- "BUDnarrow" <BUDnarrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Reports 08-20-07
I have not got the Reorts section of the system working yet, when ever I go into the Reports section in the browser it gives the Contact Administrator Error Any Ideas? Gordon Check the ASP.Net version specified for the CRM web site. if the web site is configured for asp.net 2.0 then you will not see the reports. for reports to work the CRM web site has to be configured in 1.1 version. if this is not the case please check whther you have configured the SQL report server accurately. Regards, Charith... "Gordon Mankelow" wrote: > I have not got the Reorts section of the s...

Update Query Problem 10-01-07
All - I've been racking my brain with no avail on something that should be an easy task... I have two temporary tables that I'm using to come up with a single set of variables. The first one (tmptblItemsOKToBill) is the result of a query. The second (tmptblInvoiceTable) is a table that summarizes the data from the first as well as pull some data from another table. The problem I'm having is that there are multiple items in the first table that need to be calculated and placed in the second table. First Table (tmptblItemsOKToBill) Project ActualUnits ActualUnit...

email 04-08-10
I keep getting a pop-up when I try to open Microsoft mail. What is causing this....sometimes I have mail and other times I don;t but I always get the pop-up that says I have an error. Define: Microsoft Mail. It has been out of production for about 15 years. Windows Mail perhaps? Is this pop-up an error message? Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Duane" <Duane@discussio...

email templates 01-09-05
Two questions. 1. Can you format a Date field. Example: Insert the contacts birthday field in a template. It shows the datetime in datetime format. Useless 2. When users use the template that was created. It seems the Subject is not inserted in Subject line of the email. Thanks, Jaime Hi Jaime, I have the same problem with the title that doesn't appear when using a email template. Please publish the answer if you found something. Christophe "Jaime" wrote: > Two questions. > > 1. Can you format a Date field. Example: Insert the contacts birthday ...

Report Formatting 08-13-07
I have "borrowed" code from an earlier question to alternate the shading for the information contained in a group header. I slightly modified the code to also alternate shade the group footer. Is there a way to keep the group header and footer info on the same page? It appears that if the header and footer info are separated, the footer info stays the correct color on the top of the next page but the header for the next group does not change to the proper color. It stays the color of the previous footer OR it is starting shading all over again on the next page. Any ideas? As...

CRM Login issues 01-10-07
Hello. We have CRM 1.2 installed on a 2003 server and Outlook client 3.0 installed on both desktops and laptops. Our problem is that, when logging into Outlook or into the web client, we must log into the server hosting CRM. For example, we must bring up the CRM server as such: http://crmserver Then the login screen appears and the login name must be as such: crmserver.domain.com\username. I know this cannot be the proper way to have the CRM system set up (I did not install it originally) and use AD logins for authentication. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why we have to authen...

Connection Failed! 01-03-10
Every so often, when I click my Local Area Network Connection icon, I get a Connection Failed! nastygram. The only solution seems to be to reboot. Then all is well, probably for days or even weeks. Then it happens again. Any idea why?? Perhaps the NIC went to sleep? See the Power management tab for it in Device Manager properties. chuck wrote: > Every so often, when I click my Local Area Network Connection > icon, I get a Connection Failed! nastygram. The only solution > seems to be to reboot. Then all is well, probably for days > or even weeks. Then it happens a...

CRM 3.0 Error 01-10-06
We upgraded CRM 1.2 to 3.0 a couple weeks back. Ever since we periodically see the following error pop up while inside of the Outlook Client: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server. The server might be unavaiable. Try again later. if the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, when attempting to complete/cancel tasks in CRM, we receive the following error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." The strange part here is, we receive this error, yet when we click Cancel on the...

Outlook express 6 #14
Must I buy word to have a spell checker ? I have Works 7 ?????????????? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer....

Sent Items 01-16-10
I set up a rule to automatically move all sent items to a personal folder and it works fine except when I send html templates and then it goes into both my inbox and personal sent folders. Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this in my rule? Thanks Donna Hauff What do you mean by "send html templates"? Are you being CC'd or Bcc'd on those messages? Have you looked at your other rules? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?...

Formula Question #14
Hi, I'm working on a spreadsheet that will keep track of Exacta, trifecta and superfecta bets for a handicapping contest. Let's just start with the exacta. Is it possible to enter data like the following and to come up with a formula to calculate the results? Name Amt Exactas Win Place $1 Pay 4 7 $25.00 Win Place Result John $2 4,5 4,5,6,7 FALSE In this example John bet the 4 and the five to win with the 4,5,6,7 to come in second. I have the 4,5 and 4,5,6,7 all entered in one cell. This would make things much easier if I could make it work. In e5 i tried thi...

How to convert MTS, TS, M2TS Video to HD video, MP4, WMV, AVI... 06-01-10
This article will share with you how to convert MTS, TS, M2TS video to normal video formats. You need 3 nice tool to do it: MTS Converter( http://www.5idownload.com/as-MTS-converter.html ), TS Video Converter( http://www.5idownload.com/as-TS-video-converter.html ), M2TS Converter( http://www.5idownload.com/as-M2TS-converter.html ). Part 1: What is MTS, TS, M2TS Files? Part 2: How to convert MTS video? Part 3: How to convert TS video ? Part 4: How to convert M2TS video ? Part 1: MTS, TS, M2TS is the raw file of AVCHD video. These formats are high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264...

calculation 02-08-08
I have a graduate student database that tracks courses and requirements. A foreign language requirement needs to be fulfilled 2 years after they start their graduate program. Start dates are tracked as follows: 200701 = Fall, 2007 200702 = Winter, 2008 200703 = Spring 2008 200704 = Summer 2008 200801 = Fall 2008, etc. etc. How can I get a text box to automatically calculate the due date for the language requirement? I.e. if they started their program in 200701, their language needs to be fulfilled by 200901. This would be trivial if the columns were atomic. You would just add 1 to ...

Feature Pack 08/26/04
I just installed the incorrect language on one of my client machines. How can I uninstall and install the correct language? ...

list box 02-22-08
i am having a problem in putting my newly added data in the list box. my list box does not show on the first column the 1st data that i have entered. i have a command button to add my data in the list box and i am using this code: DoCmd.OpenQuery "new_SY" Me.cmborgsname1.Value = Null Me.Active.Value = Null Me.SchoolYear.Value = Null Me.listactiveorgs.Requery and the codes for my list box is: Me.Orgsname.Value = Forms!Form1!listactiveorgs.Column (0) Me.Active.Value = Forms!Form1!listactiveorgs.Column (1) Me.SchoolYear.Value = Forms!Form1!listactiveorg...

Setup was unable to grant access to the Microsoft CRM databases 02-08-06
Hello all, I am trying to duplicate our current Microsoft 1.2 CRM production Environment. I have exported the Database and gone through all the import processes. When i start the install i keep getting the error "Setup was unable to grant access to the microsoft CRM databases, Unknown Error. 80040E14" I am installing using a domain admin account. When i press OK the installer terminates. I have been searching all over this forum but have not found anything yet. Any assistance would be appreciated. Ranga Do you have multiple domain controllers? This was a common issue with t...

crystal report error 07-14-04
when i try to open a built in reports witch come with CRM it gives an error "Object doesn't support this property or method " the page of the report is displayed and the tools above appear normaly but in the body of the report the page is blank and this massage appear "Object doesn't support this property or method " anyone have an idea or saw this before? thanks in advance ...

Time calculation 08-16-07
Hi How can I add ten minutes into a time value? Thanks Regards Use DateAdd(), with "n" for minutes. Example: DateAdd("n", 10, [MyDateField]) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23q7vQU93HHA.1824@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > How can I add ten minutes into a time value? ...

Append Query Problem 03-22-08
I have 3 tables in the database. When I go to create the append query, only 2 of the tables show up in the dropdown to select the table to append to. The table I need to append to is the 3rd table (named linklist), which doesn't show up. I can select one of the other 2 tables. When I try to modify the raw SQL to use the linklist table, I get a syntax error in INSERT INTO statment when I try to go back to the grid view. All 3 tables are part of relationships. I am using Access 2003 SP3. I need some help or ideas. Thanks in advance. Keith Ouch. Something's haywire, here Keith. ...

Filter 01-31-08
I have 2 combo box (cbogroupno and cbocompany) I want this 2 combo box filter each other i mean: When select cbogroupno: Some result appear When select cbocompany Some result appear 'But should use the previous filter There is an error in this code can you please tell me what the error i mean: The 2 combo box not give me good result (the 2 combo box not depend on each other) Private Sub sSetFilter() Dim strFilter As String If Len(Me.cbogroupno.Value) > 0 Then strFilter = "GroupNumber = " & Me.[cbogroupno] End If If Len(Me.cbocompany.Value) > 0 Then If Len(strFilte...

Access Templates 01-23-08
So far I am the only one of 40-50 users that has received this message. I hve looked at microsofts information and found every file that should be associated with SQL-DMO. Since we have found no reason for this problem we have tried restoring to a time 2 months befor we first installed Office 07. After reinstalling Office 07, I can download templates for all other applications again but Access 07. Access 03 templates come down with no problems also. And I can not create a new 07 Access database. All of our PCs are loaded based on an image and I verified with the hardware folks that I have...

picture 02-22-08
hope you like it.. "Maria Sanchez" <fabulosa356@yahoo.com> wrote > hope you like it.. Perhaps fortunately, there was no picture -- if you thought you were sending e-mail, that would be fortunate. This is a newsgroup devoted to questions, answers, and technical discussion about Microsoft Access database software. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP ...

CRM Errors 12-01-06
Anyone know why I may see this error? Event Type: Error Event Source: Core Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 11/30/2006 Time: 4:32:27 PM User: N/A Computer: TARARISDAS01 Description: Failed to create an instance of AddOn: System.String[] Reason: File or assembly name CRMeXtension.AddOns.MultiCurrency.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Details: at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Reflecti...