Reports created in Access 2003

When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were
no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them
anywhere. Help.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

exchange 2003 X400 connector to exchange 5.5?
We currently have 2 different organizations/different domains and .coms - one is 2003 and one is still 5.5. For DR purposes, I need to know if I can set up a 2003 SMTP server and create x400 connectors to my 5.5 org and sites and vice versa just for mail routing in case my bridgeheads go down. My feeling is, I'll have to set up 2 servers: exchange 2003 (to talk to our folks that have already migrated) and exchange 5.5 for the rest of the folks. Has anyone had to do this - am I off base or is there some white paper that may discuss this. Let me know if I did not give enough i...

ACH Purchasing Reports
I am in the process of testing the ACH module in GP 8.0. I granted all users access to the ACH reports but I can't figure out how to access the reports. I've looked all the menus and I do not see any of the new reports. Any ideas? ...

Error executing the Sales Pipeline report
Hello, I recently implemented CRM 3.0 at a customer site, and last week I had gone through the Sales Pipeline reports with the users and everything was working great. As of yesterday, everytime they try to execute the report they get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'DSPipelineBySalesStage'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated. This only occurs when we execute the report Grouped by their Sales process. When I select noth...

How to import DATA from SQL2K to Access?
I am using get external data, import, ODBC type and it's error out saying I cannot use ODBC to import/export data. I would appreciate if someone please show me the better way of importing data from sql. Mehbs, Two ways. 1 - From SQL Server, use DTS to copy the data from the SQL Server table to the Access table. 2 - From Access, link your SQL Server table through ODBC and then use an append query to copy the data from the linked SQL Server table to your Access table. Good luck. -- Sco M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCSD, MCP, MSS, A+, Access MVP 2001 - 2005 Denver Area Ac...

Analytical Accounting Account Access to multiple Dimensions
In Account Access to Transaction Dimension Codes window, we are able to assign dimension codes by specifying a particular account segment. Can we include the functionality to specifying using multiple account segments? Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

cant send some emails
I have had this problem with outlook in both Office xp and 2003. Sometimes it simply wont send the odd email, sends others and leaves ones it doesnt like in the outbox. Sometimes if I create a new email and copy the contents it will send it - sometimes not. How do I fix this problem? Task XXXX - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5....

Ver 10 'ctrl-end' functionality gone in reports display
Hi All Since we've upgraded to ver 10 SP 3 the functionality of using 'ctrl-end' or 'end' when in a large report writer report that is displayed on the screen no longer works. The fast way to move down to the last page is only via the 'find-go to page' functionality and that means too many clicks. I know that 'ctrl-n' will take you down 1 page at a time, but none of this is as effective as 'ctrl-end' was. Has anyone else found this change? Have you established a way round it please? Thanks Sheila Sheila, First click the &qu...

vc 2003
i started useing visual c++ 2003, i know how to add member variable but don't know how to delete it. in visual c++ 6 there was a class wizard and it was much simpler i think :) radek if the member variable is connected with a control it's not so simple. rsobies VS.Net( 2002/2003) do not have class wizard. I would just delete it the old fashioned way. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "rsobies" <rsobies@wp.pl> wrote in message news:e9fsazatEHA.2668@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > i started useing visual c++ 2003, i know how to add member variable but...

Outlook 2003
I created a Signature in the mail format . I set the font to blue and typed the signature. All is good but the first line with my name always comes out black. The rest is fine. If I change to any other color it works fine...any ideas? -- Raphie P. On 02/12/2009 in message <7945B415-A7EB-4C0B-9DEF-37646D8BA87C@microsoft.com> Ralphie wrote: >I created a Signature in the mail format . I set the font to blue and >typed >the signature. All is good but the first line with my name always comes >out >black. The rest is fine. If I change to any other c...

A few questions regarding Outlook 2003
I had created an account in Outlook and although it started out working fine - within a few hours I was no longer receiving emails - I could send email out, but for some reason wasn't receiving them? Why would that be? I decided to remove the account and create it again - thinking this may resolve the problem - however, when I chose to remove the account all the email information as well as folders I had created had remained. I thought once I removed the account -all the account information would also be removed and I could start from scratch - how can I remove all the account inf...

SBS 2003 SP2 Preimum migrate to Virtual 2003 R2 Enterprise multipl
Hi All, I have a client with a physical server running SBS 2003 SP2 that want's to migrate it to multiple Virtual servers. I would like for anyone with previous experience on SBS migration and licencing issues. The current server roles are: AD/DC Exchange 2003 ISA 2004 IIS DNS DHCP Print and File server The proposed solution I had in mind is to create 2x or 3x Virtual 2003 or 2008 servers and divide the roles equally between them. I am trying to get my head around the process as I have been told you cant careate another Enterprise/Standard server as a trust ...

Report Source
Can someone tell me how I will be able to view where the data is coming from for a report in access. Open the report in Design view and look at its Recordsource property. That will contain either the name of a table, an SQL string or, most likely, the name of a saved query. -- HTH, George "Bryan" <Bryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1110342E-4B2B-4D88-9A6E-B00F082C7D4D@microsoft.com... > Can someone tell me how I will be able to view where the data is coming > from > for a report in access. ...

Limits of MS Access 2003
A quick question: What are the capacity limits of MS Access 2003? Background: We are using MS Access at our company and I believe our database has grown to 9 Gb. I'm being told that we are near the limits of MS Access. In fact I was referred to a web page (http://www.earthskater.net/devzone/access-specifications.asp - not Microsoft's) that states the limits for MS Access 2003 as 2 Gb. So I wonder if we really have 9 Gb worth of data in the MS Access database or if the website is actually wrong. -- Joe "Joe Chambers" <joseph.chambers@comcast.net> wrote ...

Exchange Server 2003
We have the following problem with our Exchange server 2003 (Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830): To a few domains we are not able to send a mail and we receive a NDR 4.4.7 from our exchange server. The strange thing is that SMTPDIAG does not succeed whereas telnet (also from the exchange server) to the non working domains works. Please see the following: Smtpdiag results: Connecting to mxcd03.gs.com [12.47.209.186] on port 25. Received: 220-mxcd03.gs.com ESMTP 220 ESMTP Server (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service 5.5.2657.72) ready Sent: ehlo pvm.at Error...

VBA
I would really appreciate any help. How can I open a second instance of access and require that be closed before the user can return to the first instance from which it was called? Thank you Hi Use a shell call with (after shell) docmd.quit on the 1st DB (or the 2nd if you want to go back to the 1st) - hope that makes sense. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Programmer - wannaB" wrote: > I would really appreciate any help. > How can I open a second instance of access and require that be closed before > the user can return to the first instance from which it was call...

Effect of changing DC bindings in 2003
Is there a possibility of downtime (even very short) if I switch which DC the exch srv is bound to? (Through the "Change Domain Controller" dialog box). Thank You. There will be a small degree of latency (30 seconds maybe) when you flip it over, depending upon your network. It should be impercptible to yoru users though.... "Mark Reitblatt" <Mark Reitblatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10FDBA14-196B-4A1D-B903-68F335FBEE49@microsoft.com... > Is there a possibility of downtime (even very short) if I switch which DC > the > exch srv...

Minor annoyance in OL 2003
We're evaluating the new Office and alread a user reports a minor annoyance in Outlook Today in OL2003. He gets a Red X in the black bar right under the Mailbox - Name,User-Outlook Today gray bar. You can still see the current date to the right of the Red X and from other pcs it appears there is a small graphic there. I tried uninstalling including deleting folders and registry references to no avail. Upon reinstall the Red X is still there. If it was a typical web page I would right-click and choose Show Picture but there is no menu option on the X and F5 doesn't refresh either. I kn...

New to Access 03-05-08
I am new to access and would like to design a database that will automatically email certain documents when the count down reaches a designated number. "carlos24mar" <carlos24mar@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1FD00A4F-2FBB-4008-B8F8-44C05342B0FC@microsoft.com... > I am new to access and would like to design a database that will > automatically email certain documents when the count down reaches a > designated number. On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:00:01 -0800, carlos24mar <carlos24mar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am new to acc...

Cpu 100%
A client told me that it was slow in its app since he upgraded to Office 2007 Pro. I opened the task manager to see the performance... After checking it, I can say that each time I type a character the CPU goes up between 15 and 95%... Writing a phrase takes a long time because it appears a little while after typing it. Same thing if I move the mouse over a field. 100% is reached very easily. Virus check - Done Spyware check - Done Macro Disabled - Done I don't seem to have the problem in Word or Outlook. I noticed something else, if I move the task manager or any other window ove...

AOL messages and outlook 2003
Hi, For some reason, I am unable to receive emails from anyone who sends them from an AOL address. I have no filters for AOL and in fact have changed the settings to allow all junk mail, and still no messages from AOL addresses make it through to me. It's very frustrating. My ISP says the problem is on the Microsoft end because all of my settings are correct. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Alan, Does your ISP have a spam filter on their server? Check to see if this exists on the server from the ISP website. To make sure there are no hidden rules, try the followi...

where is the "on timer" function for forms in Access 2007?
In my first run-through looking for the "on timer" function in Form Properties, I coudn't find it in Access 2007. I saw something about the "sandbox" mode and some functions are disabled in the same and I hope that has nothing to do with it. On Timer is still there. Are you certain you're looking at the properties for the Form and not a section or control on the form? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96346...

RMS 2.0 SP2 "does not enable remote access"
In the Microsoft article "How Microsoft Dynamics RMS can help with PCI compliance", there is a single mention of "Microsoft Dynamics RMS does not enable remote access". Unfortunately, the article doesn't explain exactly what this means. Does this mean after installing RMS SP2 that I won't be able to administer our Server remotely? Or is RMS itself somehow restricted? Or the POS's? I'm sorry Microsoft--this sentence raises more questions that it explains. thanks, randy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_027A_01C8D...

how do i create a macro that would check the contents of cells #2
Hi, I am stcuk on Excel VB. I am trying to create a macro that when run would check to see if there is an 'X' in 6 specific cells on a row(the cells are next to each other), there is an X in all of them it would then display a msg saying 'not possible', else it would not doing anything. I hope i did pass the problem across in a sensible manner. Thanks for helping. You wouldn't need to use VB for this. You could just use Data Validation. Select your 6 cells, then select "Data" from the menu bar, then select "Validation..." In the ALLOW box, sele...

dates in pivot table report
Hi I am trying to run a pivot table report on sales figures. The report is a spreadsheet of invoices, and I would like to report on by month. I have formatted the date column to month, year, but I still get a report with dozens of entries for each month instead of by month as I would like. Any ideas? Thanks Tim you can group the dozen of entries: make the pivot table, then right click on the date heading, choose group and outline, group. You can group by day, month, quarters or years. regards Hans >-----Original Message----- >Hi I am trying to run a pivot table report on s...

Publisher 2003 converting 2000 docs
I need to know where the temp directory is that MS writes the 2000 files to when converting to Publisher 2003 files. Our users get access denied when trying to open 2000 files on upgraded 2003 systems. Administrators don't have any trouble. ...