Report Printing 12-07-07

Hi Allen,

I have a database name Transfer Deed & I have a form in which I’ve to give
data for fields.

Deed No.
Shares Distinctive No. From
Shares Distinctive No. To
No. of Shares (Difference of above)

I’ve a report also on before open the report a popup form occurs & ask for
Deed No & Lot which represent data above what I want know that before open
the report it open with lot of nos. provided for example.

Distinctive No from is = 500

Distinctive No to is = 1000

No. of shares is = 500

And lot provided on popup form is 100 then 5 pages report of 100 each
appears with following distinctive nos.

500 to 600 = 1

601 to 700 = 2

……..

901 to 1000 = 5

Can you help me in this regard.

Regards,

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Printer does not print all text
For some reason one of my Publisher file is not printing all the text; only about 75% of the text is there. I have tried to print from a different computer but have the same problem. On screen, everything looks right and great. I am using Publisher 2007. Andy help would be appreciated. You might want to check the manufacturer's web site of your printer model for an upgraded driver. If you think your present driver is correct, uninstall it and then re-install. It is always wise to completely remove a printer driver before installing/reinstalling. How to clean up printer drivers...

Printing Labels (Receipts) For Each Item On Work Order
I need to print labels containing Ship to Address, Item Look up Number and description. Each Item Needs an Individual Label With All of This Information and the Number of Labels Printed Should Reflect The Quantity From a Work Order. I am attempting to do this as a receipt. I am looking at code from existing receipts and trying to cut and paste what I need from diffrent receipts into one that may suite my needs. I am no XML pro to say the least. If anyone knows a better way or has more experience with XML and may wanna help I would appreciate it! ...

Print preview problem... #6
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. -- Tim. ...

Reporting in CRM help!!!!!!!
Hi guys, It would be great if anyone could help me with this one. In the Sales Pipline report instead of using estimatedvalue for my calculations I want to use another custom field. Does anyone know how this can be done and if so how. I don't want to change any of the functionality of the report just simple change the field that use. My custom field is also a Money field Thanks Will Assuming you are using v3.0, You need visual studio to modify reports. Reports are saved in SQL reporting Services. If you are using 1.2, you customize reports using crystal "Will" wrote: ...

Suggestion: Print all items on pick ticket
We have a need to print all items on pick tickets, not just those items in stock. Please provide a method for removing this restriction. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/d...

non vba way to print non continuous ranges
Hi, Is there a non vba way to print non continous ranges on the one shee using excel? Specifically, lets say I want to print data from columns A, B, C, G an K down to row 35 in each column. Is there a way I can do that withou manually making them continuous by cutting and pasting each range ont a new sheet? Regards, David Obei -- DavidObei ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DavidObeid's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=223 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27196 You can h...

Change Caption in Report
Hi all, I am trying to set up macros based on a huge amount of reports to automatically print the reports all at once. However, I would like to change the caption setting so that I don't have to keep changing the file name each time. Is there a way to do this? I am new to Access so I'm not sure how to set this up. For example, one report is called "rptCountrybySalesParent" and I would like each file to print out like "FrabySalesParent," "ItabySalesParent, "ChnbySalesParent," etc. I have the where conditions figured out, but the cap...

Detailed Sales Report Question
For some reason, on our detailed sales report, the cost and profit are not accurate. I think I've narrowed the problem down to returns because every time we have one, the report shows a negative on Qty sold and total sales, but it still shows the same cost and profit as a sale for that item. As an example, I had a customer buy a charbroiler and return it later that day to buy a bigger one. The Detailed Sales Report shows the first transaction with this information... Qty Sold: 1 Sold Price: 995.00 Total Sales: 995.00 Cost: 694.35 Profit: 300.65 Then, the return shows up with this....

Upgrading reports from CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Having spent around 10 hours trying to upgrade a custom report from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I thought I’d post a message to share my pain and the solution! It appears that in CRM 4.0 Microsoft have made a change to the way in which the standard reports retrieve the name of the user running the report. I have been unable to find any documentation about this. If you have a custom report that is based on a standard CRM 3.0 report (i.e. it has the CRM_FullName parameter & UserInfo dataset) and upload it into CRM 4.0 then try to run it, you may get either of the following behaviours • Th...

Run Time Error 2501 "The report action was cancel"
hi I have a access database with some reports. All reports are working fine except one. When I click Priview or Print window I get the error "Report Action was canceled" and the error number is 2501. I try to ignore the error but report does not open. Any help in this regard. Here is my code. Private Sub Command15_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command15_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Cash Voucher" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview ComeHere: Err_Command15_Click: If Err.Number = 2501 Then Resume ComeHere End If Any help in this regard ?? Thnx i...

CRM License 07-23-04
I recently installed CRM on one of our servers using the sample license key which is only used for 5 users, but as an MCP we are entitled to a 10 user CRM license. Does anyone know where I can obtain this license or who to talk to/email? Thanks. There should be information in your pack of stuff from MS about how to register for your keys. Once you register, they will issue an Org Name/License key combo to you and those values will be needed for your isntallation. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 23 ...

IE8 problems 12-06-09
I don't know what I've done but I wondered if someone could help me with this annoying problem. When I call up a webpage from 'Favourites' the IE8 page with toolbars appear maximised as normal. The actual webpage though is now squashed into the top left hand side of the page still exposing most of the desktop. I've tried to change the zoom but all that does is make the text in the squashed box larger. If I minimise the webpage and then maximise then the page displays correctly but I am sure that there is a setting I must be able to change (but even after tryi...

Printing recurring appointments on Calendar Printing Assistant
I wanted to "overlay" my calendars from Outlook into one calendar and print it out using Calendar Printing Assistant (CPA). But, the CPA does not print the recurring appointments from my calendars. Does anyone know how to print the recurring appointments on CPA? Does CPA even have this feature? Thank you! The issue might be fixed by having all the latest free Microsoft updates for your version of Outlook... see: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/default.aspx If this doesnt fix the issue, then consider using Wincalendar instead of CPA. It converts your Outlook...

Daily Market Technical Report for: Thursday (October 15, 2009): The Afternoon Newspaper
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Wednesday (October 14, 2009) a net 63.95 points (1.27%) and closed at 5118 point level. The market opened up and continued so until 14:39 hours when it reached its day high at 5127 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 73 points. The index remained above its previous close throughout the day. Sentiment was bullish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 35 were gainers a...

Multiple companies / 1 report dictionary / 3 different check stubs
We currently use a modified "Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings" and Employee Checks Stub on Top and Bottom - L" reports to print paychecks/direct deposit statements. We need 3 versions of this modified report because we have three different companies and the checks require 3 different signatures. Other than the different signatures, the report layouts are identical. We use one reports dictionary for all three companies. How best to achieve this? Best regards, Caroline This is what I would try. You have one format for a check and you can export it out from tool...

News:UCCDraw Flow/Diagramming Component V9.60 Released(full Visio 12 Look! And full s
News:UCCDraw Flow/Diagramming Component V9.60 Released (full Visio 12 Look! And full source codes) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- March 16, 2006 For more information (press only) please contact: Paul Chi UCanCode Software, Inc. Phone: (86) 755-26737501 Fax: (86) 755-26737615 March 16, 2006, HongKong, UCanCode Software announces it's marke leading flow/diagram C++ source code kit �C UCCDraw Flow/Diagrammin Component V9.60,now it contains full feature of Visio 12, you can buil your own Visio 2003/Visio 12 like application with Visua Bas...

Re: Print records from database
sorry, forgot to add my version of Publisher: 2003 Fritz "Fritz Anton" <fritz.anton@aon.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:... > Hi, > I am trying to set up a catalogue merge form in Publisher and I have > successfully formatted merge fields and established the data link to an > Access database. > Now comes the problem: I want to print DVD labels on a standard 2 labels per > page Avery form. I addition, I want to print each record twice per label > (rotated 180 deg). I can only set one record field area per page which I > fill with four text fields in the...

margins on an A6 document in print preview
I have created an A6 postcard which fills completely to the edges yet when I look at the print preview, it shows the four copies on the A4 page but gives an unusual white border round the page which is larger on the left and the top of the page. The orientation is landscape. I do not understand where the borders are coming from as I would like the print to go right to the edge of the paper. Thank You Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.micr...

Printing only ONE PAGE of a mutltiple page email
How can I tell Outlook to print only ONE page of a multiple page email? I can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks in advance to whomever has an answer. Candy Candy wrote: > How can I tell Outlook to print only ONE page of a multiple page email? I > can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks in advance to whomever has an > answer. > > Candy > Candy, I use Outlook 2002, an when I File/Print, a dialog comes up that lets me select the printer, how many copies, and which pages to print. I'd select page 1 to 1 and say OK. If I just click the print butt...

Received Not Invoiced Report
Hi, I entered a few Receiving Shipment transactions without a Purchase Order. These Receiving transactions had landed cost entered. Now i havent entered the Purchasing Invoices for these landed costs and so they show up on the Received Not Invoiced Report. Another AP person entered the landed cost invoices from the Payables Transaction Entry and now i want to get rid of the landed cost invoices from the Received Not Invoice report, how do i go about doing that? Please help. Thnx Dev ...

Trend WFBS Scheduled Reports
Just upgraded Trend WFBS5.1 to 6.0 on our SBS2003 box. All went well except that scheduled reports nolonger seem to get sent by email. They run fine just don't get emailed. Has anyone else noticed this? Nick Hi Nick, I have noticed the same thing, although I haven't gotten around to figuring out why "Nick" wrote: > Just upgraded Trend WFBS5.1 to 6.0 on our SBS2003 box. All went well except > that scheduled reports nolonger seem to get sent by email. They run fine > just don't get emailed. Has anyone else noticed this? > > ...

Capital gains Report #2
I have used Microsoft Money for years so am not a novice user. Lately I've done some day trading and noticed to my annoyance that when I run the Reports/Taxes/Capital Gains from the Microsoft Money menu, it gives me incorrect values under the 'Purchase Cost' column. Sale Proceeds are correct. Consequently the overall Capital gains is also wrong. Further, I notice that this happens ONLY to stocks for which dividends have been paid to me in one of my 4 or so accounts at ANY time in the past. It doesn't even have to be the account in which the day trading occurred. I can...

Stephan Lebans Report to PDF
Following a recommendation on the Acces World Forums http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/index.php I am trying to use the application from Stephan Lebans site called A2000ReportToPDF http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm to save some reports in PDF format. I like the streamlined way this produces the PDF forms, however I am wondering if there is a way to use this to manage filtered reports? Dave A GoogleGroups search yields several relevant threads. http://groups.google.ca/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=images&num=30&q=lebans+pdf+filter&safe=image...

monthly report problem??
Dear All now i have a database for car parking ,i need to make a monthly report for every customer the problem is as following assume CustName InDate OutDate test 10 March 2007 10 May 2007 i need to know the monthly report for customer test for april 2007 (how many days he park in the parking) now if i query that Indate or Outdate in between 1-april-2007 And 30-April- 2007 the result will be nothing ,although he parked 30 days in april (the whole month) how to solve such problem IF you are doing this report for exactly one month at...

In stock non movement report?
I need a report that i can define dates and looks at on hand and when the last time it was sold. What I am trying to do is rid my inventory of items that are not moving. So i dont just need to know what is sold but how many i have in stock right now. I hope this makes sense. There's a canned report that can do just that. Go to Reports | Items | Item Quantity List. Put in the date range for Last Sold as a filter. Make sure you select On-Hand quantity and Last Sold in your column list. ...