Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

I have converted a database designed in 2003 to 2007.  One of the reports
unfortunately does not work the same as it did in 2003.  The report
generates invoices and on the form I had put in a text box with the Control
Source property set to [Enter Invoice Date] which brings up a dialog box
when the report is run asking the user to put in a date.  This works ok in
2003 but comes up as #Error in 2007 in the report generated.

In 2007 report design, the text box has a green triangle on it indicating an
error "Invalid Control Property: Control Source" & "No such field in the
field list".

It looks like I need to do this differently in Access 2007 - perhaps via the
query associated with the report?  Would appreciate your help.

Denis

0
Denis
10/1/2007 3:17:52 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

message delivery problems

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Problem with Range

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...