removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003

I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table.
If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage,
etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be
better off just making the tables not replicable?

Thanks
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon
<DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is
safe to omit those fields during import.

-Tom.

>I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table.
>If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage,
>etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be
>better off just making the tables not replicable?
>
>Thanks
0
Tom

MS Money 95 data files

Transform table into calendar format
I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this separate sheet. Send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you describe. Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k= now > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on = ...

Inserting form values into a table

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...