removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003

I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table.
If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage,
etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be
better off just making the tables not replicable?

Thanks
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon
<DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is
safe to omit those fields during import.

-Tom.

>I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table.
>If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage,
>etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be
>better off just making the tables not replicable?
>
>Thanks
0
Tom