Re-activate ID Key

We have a Computer and then the hard disk it's off, after we change the hard
disk but at the install newly the Access 2003 ask me activate the
ID.........and I'm not can do it

What do can I do?

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

You need to call the telephone number in the activation instructions and
talk to tech support.

"Adrian Mauricio" <Adrian Mauricio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9AB563B6-C370-4E7E-914B-F201E4306B85@microsoft.com...
> We have a Computer and then the hard disk it's off, after we change the
> hard
> disk but at the install newly the Access 2003 ask me activate the
> ID.........and I'm not can do it
>
> What do can I do?

0
Pat

Re: Keeping a SUM filed clear Until All Numbers Entered
Thanks for the helpful replies. Carl -- If you can read this, thank a teacher.... If you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran..... ...

Re: Converting Access Database From 2003 to Access 97
jixiaoli <jiaxialoli@eyou.com> wrote in message news:... > > Tim <xtimx_wildingx@yah.com> wrote in message > news:27e001c3fc97$6b59bbd0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am developing applications in VB and Access. I distribute an Access 97 > database as part of the system. I have recently upgraded from using Access > XP to Access 2003 to manage the distributed database. Since I still wish to > distribute the database in Access 97 format to clients, I convert the file > from Access 2003 to Access 97 format before distribution. The distribution > database contains ...

product key generator
I want to use Microsoft-style product keys for my product. Anyone know which algorithm could be used to create and validate the keys? Is there any free source code availabe? thanks DR DR wrote: > I want to use Microsoft-style product keys for my product. Anyone > know which algorithm could be used to create and validate the keys? > Is there any free source code availabe? Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose ? -- Sigurd http://utvikling.com "Sigurd Stenersen" <sigurds@utvikling.com> wrote in message news:u2nbaZQsEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > D...

Re: Calculate Problem
1) ON MY EXCEL WORKSHEET AT THE BOTTOM, AFTER �READY�,I KEEP GETTIN �CALCULATE�. AS A RESULT, MY FORMULAS TAKE SO LONG TO PERFORM AND ALS UNABLE TO GO TO ANOTHER CELL EXCEPT I PRESS THE EXC KEY. HOW DO I TUR IT AND MINIMIZE THE TIME IT TAKES FOR MY FORMULAS TO PERFORM TH TASK. 2) THE RESPOND YOU GAVE ME ON HOW TO PASTE UNTO MULTIPLE SHEETS ON TH SAME WORKBOOK AT THE SAME TIME VIA HOLDING THE SHIFT KEY THE SELLECTING THE SHEETS AND THEN PASTE DOES NOT WORK . ANY OTHER METHO PLEASE. THANK YOU -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com #1. I figure excel takes as long as it needs...

Re: Conversion from 123 to Excel
I just want to give a public thanks to all the people that give advice on here that is given to me and others on these boards. Because without this help I wouldn’t have been able to convert the last company’s report from 123 to Excel. You folks on here are awesome. Thanks again Steve ...

How can i track re-assigned contacts
I need help to keep track of re-assigned contacts in the CRM.Any help is greatly appreciated -- IT Manager By default when you assign a contact to some one else you automatically are assigned rights to the specific contact. You should still have access to those contacts. But what exactly do you mean with tracking a contact. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/technical.aspx Web: http://www.aviva-it.nl "Melvin F" wrote: > I need help to keep track of re-assigned contacts in the CRM.Any help is > greatly appr...

Using A Macro/VBA code to re-set formulas
Hi can any one help me with a Macro/VBA code to re-set formulas in pre-defined set of cells i.e. in my case C14:C40 At present I have a copy of the Formulas in another part of th worksheet and when I want to reset the worksheet (as the user can ove right the formulas as the formula is based on either the sum of anothe two cells or the users input) I use a Macro to copy and paste (special the formulas. What I require is a Macro/VBA Code which already has the formula store in the actual Macro/VBA code i.e. so they are not stored as copy in m worksheet Ay help would be greatly appreciated T...

CRecordSet and primary keys
Hi, I table a table in MS Access which had a primary key (AutoNumber). A few rows have been added to this table. What I need to know is before I add a new row, what will the primary key be?? I could loop through the rows and get the last key and add one to it but is this safe? Are there better ways to do this? W Akthar In general, for columns with the autonumber attribute, there is no reliabe mechanism for determining what the next primary key will be. The reliable method works after the row has been inserted - all you have to do is fetch the value from the SELECT @@IDENTITY sql state...

RE: Error when initializing Dynamics DB in 6.0
Hello: A colleague of mine is having some issues with installing and upgrading from 6.0 to 9.0. Obivously, 6.0 is no longer supported so I thought that I would post her e-mail here. Below is her e-mail. Any help would be appreciated: I’m doing a 6.0 to 9.0 upgrade, and moving servers. I have loaded 6.0 on the new machine, and am trying to create the DYNAMICS db. I get the message below when I try to create it: It seems to point to the tempdb not being big enough. I have increased the db & log size to > 200MB (docs say Dynamics needs 50). GP is of no help, b/c they do not ...

Re-assign the records from one user to another
Hello, I know that it should be option to re-assign the records on the 'User Definition' screen (under Actions), but when I go into this screen with the SysAdmin role, I don't have this option. Any ideas? Regards, Inna. ...

Re: server and client threads #2
On 2/3/2005 1:48 PM, RSN_@_COMCAST.NET wrote to ALL: -> When you spawn the child thread you ordinarily pass it a parameter. -> What I do is make that parameter a pointer to the instance of the -> server class that spawned the child. That way, the child can easily -> notify its parent about any special events that may be useful. -> Termination is one such case! I also find it very useful to send a -> stream of diagnostic and debugging information to the parent who can -> display it, log it, or ignore it depending on circumstances. Good point. Now since my server thread...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

Picture missing and unable to re-insert?
Hi. I've been putting together a powerpoint 2003 slideshow purely with images for use in a theatre production (projections). All was fine and I had been fine tuning the presentation however this morning I found that the presentation had dropped an image from the slideshow. Powerpoint will not let me insert this image again and if I try it on a new slide or even a new presentation the image will not insert. I can view the JPEG image on many microsoft programs and I had been viewing it with no problems before this morning. Very frustrating. Any help would be great. Thanks. Kier...

ne peu activer l'imprimante, cause, spouler not running
Comment faire pour activer le spouler? Using Winow XP Please find a french newsgroup for your problem because we don't deal with French frogs here! hth jpbrouard@hotmail.com wrote: > > Comment faire pour activer le spouler? > Using Winow XP -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DI...

Ex event id 1000
Hi , I am running exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 sp6. I am getting an errors 5 at a time . source: Userenv Category::none Event id 1000: Description: Your profile was not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on with the default system profile. Please correct the problem and log off (5) I have enough mem available for the reg also there are more then 30 System.001 under the profile directory. ...

With start-up my printer automatically re-prints all work. Why?
I have a new OKI B63000 printer and every morning with Windows Start-Up, my printer automatically re-prints all my day's work, needlessly wasting a lot of paper and toner. I imagine there is a command somewhere for this. How can I stop it? Might look in scheduled tasks. How To Schedule Tasks in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308569/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Andry C" <Andry C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D092C731-CE6D-403A-B7B3-6C3C57C2F92D@microsoft....

vlookup not working (active)
I have a random problem with vlookup that I've not been able to figure out. Sometimes when I try to lookup a value on a different workbook using vlookup, the formula disappears when I swich to the other workbook. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the format that the workbooks are save in. To work around this problem I end up having to copy the worksheet from the other workbook and paste it into the workbook I'm doing the vlookup in. This works, but is rather annoying. What causes this problem, and what's the solution? If the =vlookup() formula disappea...

Activity creation issues
I have coma across a couple of issues when creating activities: 1) When creating phone call, regardless of the direction, the sender remains as the owner and the recipient the related customer (assuming this is created from within a contact's view). This means that the incoming phonecall is recorded as being sent by one of our staff, despite it being received by them. I have attempted to create workflow to rectify this but it appears to fail to fire (presumably because there is a conflict as one cannot simply get the sender/recipient to switch, resulting in duplicates, and thus e...

how do i activate outlook setup wizard
i was not ready to upgrade from express...now I am and can't figure out how to activate the wizard to transfer my suff On 2006-10-17 18:20:02 -0500, odkelly <odkelly@discussions.microsoft.com> said: > i was not ready to upgrade from express...now I am and can't figure out > how to activate the wizard to transfer my suff ==== FILE, IMPORT????? 'File|Export|Messages' from Outlook Express to move the messages 'File|Import and Export|Import Internet Mail and Addresses' from Outlook to move addresses; be sure to uncheck the "Import Mail" checkbox...

problem with long message-IDs: Outlook chokes
I get a fair bit of spam with message-IDs longer than 168 characters (or missing). As a result, Outlook clients won't download any my messages until I manually go through the mail server's incoming queue and delete the messages; quite a pain as it happens roughly once daily (and there's no easy way to tell which messages have the bad IDs). Does anyone know a way to make Outlook skip these messages, rather than not download anything? I'd even be interested in how to grep the files for long message IDs (if only I were smarter about Windows utilities for that sort of thing). My ...

Collections Management Default Statement ID
In GP 10, we've assigned a Default Statement ID in the Collections Management Local Setup window. However, when we go to the Collections Management Print Selection window and put a checkmark beside Print Statement, the Statement ID is not defaulting in. This worked in GP 9. Did this break in GP 10? Or, are we missing something? ...

How do I add Outlook Express to my Live ID-hotmail account?
I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook Express program to the mix. Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. thank you, Why Me Too. "Why Me Too" <Why Me Too@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BC93EEC-D607-4F3B-B89E-48E958B78674@microsoft.com... > I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook > Express > program to the mix. > Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. > thank you, > Why Me Too. Two points - firstly you've...

All e-mails forwarded to CRM queue as activities
Hello everyone, I am having an odd issue with CRM, every e-mail sent from the Exchange server is forwarded to CRM to the accepted task queue. I just get an activity with "FW:OriginalTitle" where I can see the sender and not the content of the e-mail (thankfully). Has anyone else had this problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. ...

Dictionary<key,item> trimming internally
I was playing around with using Dictionary<> to implement a sparse array using something like class Key { byte x, y, z; } where the "space" is 16,777,216 entries but there are only ever going to be maximum of 10,000 entries but it seems to me the internal hash array only grows - it never shrinks looking at the code with reflector shows a private Resize() method that only grows the number of buckets ideally I would like something that would automatically recycle buckets and so not generate any garbage any ideas? John Rivers wrote: > [...] &...

group polciy not updating through active directory
Hi i am using windows 2000 server and active directory , i was trying to set up the proxy setting in active directory to limit the internet use by putting some exceptions websites that they can visit, it was working fine ealrier but now i am trying to add more sites to exception list and it dont work also other seetings seems stopped working as well. for example user can not go to internet options even when i change the policy to not configured, i try to install and use group policy management tool but no luckkk, please help me in this i am getting frustrated here... You need to ask ...