Question on inserting table in word

I have a question regarding a minutes word document we have.  My boss wants
to be able to hit tab or enter and a cell appear and type in the task to
complete and another cell appear for each task to be done by hitting tab or
enter.  is there a way to have cells appear by hitting a button?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:22:00 -0700, SUSAN wrote:

> I have a question regarding a minutes word document we have.  My boss wants
> to be able to hit tab or enter and a cell appear and type in the task to
> complete and another cell appear for each task to be done by hitting tab or
> enter.  is there a way to have cells appear by hitting a button?

You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup.
The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database
program.
Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program
(Word) you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows and
Office version number in the message.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

opening a .docx with word 2004

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Macro

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

item class table

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...