Query to extract data on the basis of date

hi,

I have created a query to extract the details of data on the basis of
date in the table. The problem is the query is not giving the correct
details. Can you pls let me know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance for the help!!!!

Regards,

Karthik....

0
Karthik
8/23/2007 8:06:44 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Hi Karthik,

I'm sure you know exactly what result you want, based on your data, but keep
in mind that no one else has this benefit. You will need to explain in more
detail what your problem is, if you have any hope of getting your question
answered here.

Is the date in your table stored in a Date/Time data type, or in a text field?

> The problem is the query is not giving the correct details.

Show a few examples of records in your table, perhaps about 10 or so.
Indicate clearly which of these 10 records you want included in your
recordset. Indicate also which records you are currently getting (ie. "not
giving the correct details").

Most importantly, copy the SQL (Structured Query Language) statement for
your query, and paste it into a reply. To see the SQL statement, open your
query in design view. Then click on View > SQL View. Select the entire SQL
statement with <Ctrl> <A>, copy it with <Ctrl> <C>, and paste it into a reply
with <Ctrl> <V>.

Then people will have a reasonable chance of providing a helpful answer.

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom
http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html