Problem with saving form as html

I am trying to generate a html directory with clickable email addresses out
of my HR database. I created a from with the text field:

 ="<a href=""mailto:" & [UseEmail] & """>" & [UseEmail] & "</a>"

and save this form as a html file. When loading the html it shows:
instead of a clickable mail address.

The generated source code is:

How can I prevent that Access converts "<" into "<"? I have also tried to
use Chr(60) which also does not work.

How do others publish html's with clickable context????

--
smoeller
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Dialog Focus problem
Hello everyone, I am implementing a Popup window (like Outlook's new message or messenger's someone-signed-in window) based on a CDialog derived window. In order not to interfere with the user's experience, I don't want my dialog window to capture the focus when it shows, so I return FALSE in OnInitDialog. This is working well, until I click a button on the popup window that, in turn, closes the window. The next time the popup window appears after this, it is capturing the focus. I already tried to send a window message to another window when the user clicks the button, an...

Big problem with OAL
Hi After I have installed SP1 on my Exchange server 2003 I get an error when it trays to generate the Offline address list I get at event error 9333 and 9335 I have tried to rebuild of the offline address books, and the problem persisted Can any one help me how to solve my problem? -Anders The 9333 OALGen encountered error 80004005 while opening the base offline address list public folder. Please make sure that a public folder replica exists. - /o=XXX/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List And The 9335 OALGen encountered error 8004010f while cleaning the offline addre...

Weird scrolling problem with folders
I am having a really weird problem with my storage folders and scrolling to the bottom folder in the list. At the bottom of my email account list ( I have 15 email accounts, mostly imap), I have Outbox and underneath it Storage folders. I have a dozen or so folders in storage folders. When I expand storage folders and try to scroll down to the last item and click on it, the list will jump up , it will frequently jump back up a couple of items, and I can't see the bottom of the list. Does anyone have a bunch of folders in Storage folders, and does this happen to you? YOu have ...

Money 2002 problems
Last week, I was editing an entry, and the program crashed. Since that time, I can not open the program. I have tried everyway I can think of, but nothing happens. My operating system is Windows 98. I could reload the progam, but if I do, will I lose my current data. If that is the case, I do have a relatively current backup. Thanks for you help. Dennis H What error do you see? Reinstalling shouldn't affect your data, but I would take a backup copy of your MNY file for safety anyway. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

How can I access a public calendar from a custom form
I am trying to create a custom form that would allow a employee to request a vactation time frame. This form would then be mailed to a supervisor who could approve or disapprove the request. I am having difficulty getting the response posted to a public calendar vs. the managers private calendar. Help! -Jeff ...

Best way to design tables for cascading on my form
My company inspects damaged cars for insurance purposes. Up to now, (relating to this issue) I've had tblDamageArea populate a list box on my form where the user can select the various parts of the car that were damaged. I've had this list include parts for multiple kinds of cars and I'd like to make this list cascade to include only those parts relevant to the car type inspected. I've created a tblVehType to separate Sedan, Coupe, 4DoorTruck, SUV, etc. which populates a cbo on my form where the user will select the type which will then be used as the crite...

Hiding records on reports by checkbox on form
Hi, I'm in the proccess of buliding a new database. Its purpose is to store various organisation contact details and then to produce reports based on this that can be printed onto sticky labels. This much or basically finished. However, we naturally don't want to print the whole database every time, so I'm using a checkbox on the interface form that will filter the report so that only checked records are prepared for printing. Can anyone tell what code I need to use to do this, and where? I've tried various methods, but nothing seems to work. I'm using accesss 2003 by the w...

Problem With Front End Server Exchange 2003
i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. i got Error message on my screen There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be at Lease on RPC-HTTP Front-end Server in the organization before the RPC-HTTp back and serve. so how can i configuration RPCHTTP Front End www.microsoft.com/exchange On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:11:04 -0800, dua <dua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. >i got Error message on my screen >There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be >at Lease on R...

'problem starting the Office Assistant'
Hello, I know this is slightly off-topic but... I'm using Excel from Office 2000 and am getting an error on startup which I'd really like to get rid of: - There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try installing it? I did try to re-install it but it didn't help. Any tips on how to get rid of this would be welcome! Thanks! >From Excel, along the menu at top, click Help and de-select "Show the Office Assistant". I'm biting my tongue, trying to resist the urge to editorialize about THAT particular piece of code. On 21 Nov 2005 18:...

Problems with calendar in 2003
Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern. what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear when I click on the Calendar button? TIA Liz J <thejordanschangethistoanatsignclara.net> wrote: > Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom > of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a &g...

Automatic stripping/saving of attachments?
Is there a way on Outlook 2003 to automatically save attachments into a specific directory and to then strip them from the email? I get lots of email of family members and the email will include a couple of pages of text and then normally a load of photos. When I used The Bat! I could set it to save the attachments to a specific directory and it would then strip them from the email, so my mailbox files didn't grow too huge. If ten people send me 1MB of mail, my pst will grow by 10MB whereas in The Bat!, the mailbox folders would only grow by a matter of KB because the files weren't st...

750 KB file saves 10 times longer than a 900 KB file
We use a spreadsheet in our office that has numerous macros. This spreadsheet is approximately 750 kb. I created another file with no macros that is about 900 kb. The 900 kb file saves enormously faster that the 750 kb file with macros I spend a lot of time waiting for these files to save all day long. I have tried moving the macros to another sheet to see if that would help - but it only helped minutely. I have no add-ins checked (I saw that suggestion on another post). Any suggestions are hugely appreciated. Thank you. I've never noticed a difference in time based on if a workbook cont...

Problems saving excel file from outlook
I have an EU that whenever he saves an excel file from outlook, it will rename the file (by adding the number "2" at the end of the file "file2.xls") and it also changes all the embedding links in the document. (The embedding link of F:\users\file.xls changes to c:\documents and settings\file.xls) Are you setting a Hyperlink base for your links? See Menu > File > Property > Summary tab. Put the original folder location there and when you move or save the file the links will not be renamed. Also assigning a letter to the drive can cause problems (not ...

Problem after e-mail server re-start
Hi, I have the prblem for OWA users to access the Exchange server every times re-started the server, and Outlook users using IMAP connection also experience delays or hangs. The following is found in the event log Source: W3SVC Event ID: 101 The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Exchange' for the directory 'M:\speedsourcing.com\MBX' due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code. From the Internet Services Manager, paths for Exchange, ExchWeb & Exadmin are all unavailable. The first two can be manually r...

Area graph problem.
Hello, I have two columns of data, one for Chainage, and one for Elevation. Basically, it's the data of a track; the chainage is the total distance of a particular track point from the starting, and the elevation is the elevation of that particular track point. Anyhow, when I plot an Area graph with the elevation being the Y-axis, and the Chainage being the X-axis, the Chainage doesn't seem to maintain a constant interval. For example, the total chainage is from 0 to 115 km, and total elevation difference is from 2000m to 4000m. In the Y-axis, the elevation has an interval of 25 m...

Forms and Reports from CrossTab queries
Hi All, I have read a few postings in this area, but they all seem to be very specific to particular situations. Can someone please guide me towards the best solution to my dilema? I have a form with two list boxes which contain many variables (answers to specific questions from a survey). When two different questions are slected I run a cross tab query resulting in a dymanic result of rows and columns based on the selections. I now want to display the result as a datasheet on my form and in a similar fashion as a report. Any help is, of course, greatly appreciated. Regards, John D...

Hiding a field from a sub form.
I know that this looks easy (and it probably is) but this is what I need to do. I have this code that I can hide a field within the same form ' NI.Visible = Not NB And this works just fine. what I would like to do is Hide a Field from a Sub Form and I am hitting a wall. I tried this, so please tell me where I am brain dead. frmDateEntry!product.visible = not NB Thanks in advance, -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is ones ability to ask for Help. On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:50:00 -0700, TheNovice <TheNovice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know tha...

new to making forms on access
Ok I have a table whihc has column name title and some survey question. Now i want to create a form so that when i select Name ( I guess this will be combo box) I dont know how to do that even where i can select name ? but when i select name the person title auto populates and so does the relevant answers to the questions for example i choose John and the title should auto populate and question 1 should populate also and so on but if i pick adam then everything related to adam populates. Your help will be really appreciated The table look like this Name Title Qu...

is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form?
is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form? Thanks ...

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...

Publish Form Changes without restarting IIS?
Is there another way to publish form changes without restarting IIS? We run a 24x7 IT shop and taking down a production system for every change is a pain. thank you. Mike Presumably as you are 24/7 you have multiple CRM servers, so you only need to IISRESET one CRM server at a time, thus users will not notice any loss of service "BWIT" <user1@bwinc.com> wrote in message news:ObSXFVvWFHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there another way to publish form changes without restarting IIS? We > run a 24x7 IT shop and taking down a production system for every chang...

Import Adobe Form into Access for Report
I am trying to import a PDF into Access to use as a report and populate the fields with a query I have created. I can not find any help in getting this to work. Can someone help me? -- Terry Foster Tax Trilogy ...

subform problems 06-12-07
Does anyone know how to make a button on the mainform delete the records showing on its subform which is in datasheet view? Thanks for the help! -- Michael Create a query based on the table or query that is the rowsource of the subform. The query should include the Linkchild field of the subform. Set the criteria of that field to: Forms!NameOfMainForm!NameOfLinkMasterfieldOfSubform Change the query to a delete query. Create a button on the main form and in the On Click event open the query. PC Datasheet Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications res...

Send to Remote user problem
Using Exchange 5.5 on a Win 2k server All users in the office work fine. New employee works exclusively on the road, never coming to the office. I set up the account so that the office people could email through Outlook ( obviously wrong ) to the employee's internet email account. Exchange converts the email address to the local email mail box name and nothing is sent. I know this is my error, but I need help fixing it. The SMTP addresses are User@MyDomain.com the in office mailbox and User1@msn.com the internet address I want everything sent...

Accelerator key problem on custom button
Hi! I added custom menu button with unique accelerator key on it (Map&e). But, accelerator key do not work on it. Is it possible to enable it? Office 2003 (11.8010.6568) If it doesn't work, the most likely explanation is that there is another = visible command with the same accelerator.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Tom...