Problem while trying to open access training course on microsoft w

Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I
download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with
the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links
located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should
it be a local problem?
Is the server being changed?

Thanks for your help,
Claudia
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:06:03 -0700, Claudia <Claudia@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I
>download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with
>the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links
>located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should
>it be a local problem?
>Is the server being changed?
>
>Thanks for your help,
>Claudia

What link are you using? We can't see what you're doing and it's not obvious
what "the online training course" might be; there are many.

--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

CSV File Problem

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Rounding Problem

Microsoft Exchange Server

Month problem

opening a .docx with word 2004

outlook 2k2 problem

Hyperlink problem #3

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

compact database in VBA access 2007

Problem with Database Wizard