Print form without command button.

I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing.  Thx
for your insight.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:03 -0700, Sokan33 wrote:

> I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing.  Thx
> for your insight.

Set the button's Display When property to Screen Only.
It's on the button's property sheet's Format tab.

Note: Form's are designed for data entry, manipulation , and display,
not for printing.
You would be well advised to create a report with the data you wish to
show.
If you wish to display the data within the form's background, on the
main database folder, select the form. Right-click Save As.  Enter a
new name as a report. Select Report from the lower drop-down.
Now just delete that command button from the new report.
Change the Record source if necessary.
Now you can set and save margins as well as easily open the report to
just the records you want.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

Realistically, you would probably be better off to create a report that
looks exactly the way you want, and print that instead of printing the form.
Here's how the button would work to do that:
    Print the record in the form
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html

"Sokan33" <Sokan33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing.
>Thx
> for your insight.

0
Allen
10/29/2007 11:19:48 PM
sweet37helena@google.com hi are you
"Sokan33" <Sokan33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing.
Thx
> for your insight.

0
HELENA
10/30/2007 4:31:52 AM
sweet37helena@googlecom hi are you
"Sokan33" <Sokan33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing.
Thx
> for your insight.

0
HELENA