Print different page setting on reports, please....help!!

Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to
print a report of two pages, the first page set as landscape and the second
as portrait. I try to change the section and force that into next page but
just can't find out how to make it print different page setting. Any help
would be appricate.....thank you very much.

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Is there a reason you can't print two different reports 1 after the other?

"Blackcolour" wrote:

> Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to
> print a report of two pages, the first page set as landscape and the second
> as portrait. I try to change the section and force that into next page but
> just can't find out how to make it print different page setting. Any help
> would be appricate.....thank you very much.

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Reporting from Project Server

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Please help #8

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Help with importing data

Adding PST Tax onto Invoice Report
Hi there, Can anyone show me or help me start off in modifying the sales invoice report to display both GST and PST taxes for Canadian companies. I know that the report is within report writer but am clueless on how to start this off, but more on where I need to pull the data. Thanks. Hi Ian, This is fairly easy... you'll have to work with calculated fields and use the schdeduled tax table (TX_Detail_MSTR = TX00201). Normaly, those taxes are already taken care within the default SOP Blank Form, but I suspect that you want to show the various tax labels and their respec...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

I did it too- something different
For the first time in almost a decade, I have put together a website. It's a work in progress and I am trying to keep it simple - no Flash, animated graphics, ornate backgrounds. It's all about stuff happening in my realm, something like a one-stop site for people in my circulation area. The address is www.mcvcourier.com If you have any comments, please let me know. (I know, Off-topic!) Mike Hey, Mike, looks pretty good to me... Did you use Publisher? I had forgotten you were in Cincinnati. You will have to look up my son if you ever get to UC. He is an adjunct professor and ...

Problem with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

Landed Costs ability to apply different rates per line item
Currently on the Landed Cost screen, you can enter a landed cost amount and it will be applied to all items being received on that receiving transactions. However there are times that one needs to apply a different rate for each line item and at this time it appears the only means to do this is to receive each line item seperately so a different landed cost can be applied. Therefore, this is not time productive for our users. We should be able to apply a different rate per each line item and receive all line items at the same time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micr...