Please Help!! Ive an email stuck in my outbox, can`t delete it

I have an email with a large attached file on it and it will not delete. I`ve
tried to move it and still NO good
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

wattsy wrote:
> I have an email with a large attached file on it and it will not
> delete. I`ve tried to move it and still NO good

    Sorry.  This is a newsgroup dedicated to questions about Access, the
database program in Office Professional.  It appears your question may not
be related to these subjects. The Microsoft help system is not all that
clear and may have misdirected you here.

     It is best to ask your questions in a newsgroup dedicated to the
subject of your question.  You should find people better able to address
your problem there.
 http://tc2.atspace.com/0013-HowToSearch.htm#FindNewsgroup may help.

     Note: It is always best to indicate the name and version of any
program(s) you may be using when asking a question and also indicate the
operating system (like Windows XP or 98) when you ask a question.

--
Joseph Meehan

 Dia 's Muire duit

0
Joseph

Need some advanced help on this one!
Hi guys, I found a sample Access program that takes data from its database to generate an EDI EDIFACT ORDERS file (OrdersS93a.edi). Here is the code: Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim oEdiDoc As Fredi.ediDocument Dim oSchema As Fredi.ediSchema Dim oInterchange As Fredi.ediInterchange Dim oGroup As Fredi.ediGroup Dim oTransactionset As Fredi.ediTransactionSet Dim oSegment As Fredi.ediDataSegment Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim oRsInterchange As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsGroup As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsTransactionSet As ADODB.Reco...

Unable to delete empty database

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Please help #8

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook