Pivot Chart/Report Help - Microsoft Access 2003

I need some serious help here.  I've been trying to figure this one
out for 3 days now and I'm getting nowhere.  I've searched google
extensively for anyone else that might have been having this issue but
come up with nothing.

OK, I have a very simple pie chart created in Access 2003.  It is
basically just a form in which the default view is set to "Pivot
Chart."

If I view this on the screen, it looks fine.

If I print out the form, the chart is upside down and backwards.

If I print out the report in which the form is a sub-report, the chart
is upside down and backwards.

If I export to Microsoft Snapshot Format, and view the resulting .snp
file on the screen, it looks fine.

If I print out the snapshot file, the chart is upside down and
backwards.

How the heck do I fix this?  I've been working on it for 3 days and
can't find any settings to change this.  I even re-built the chart
from scratch, with exactly the same results.  I've tried it on another
computer even, with exactly the same results.

What the heck could possibly be happening?  Does anyone have any ideas?

0
alex
7/11/2007 10:07:24 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Microsoft POS #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Outlook 2003

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Addressing within Exchange 2003