Page Break in the Report

Hi

How can I insert a page break in the report if possible?

Thank you,
Samuel

0
Samuel
6/21/2007 4:55:29 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

There's a page break object in the tool box (it shows the bottom of a page
of paper over top the top of a page of paper with a little right-pointing
arrow between them).

It only actually causes a page break if its Visible property is True. That
means you can make it invisible, and make it visible when you actually want
a page break.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How can I insert a page break in the report if possible?
>
> Thank you,
> Samuel

0
Douglas

SQL Reporting Services and GP 10
Hello: Is it possible to associate SQL Reporting Services reports with SOP invoices in GP 10.0 rather than with Report Writer? I know that Accountable Software has Forms Printer, but I believe that that only works with Crystal. And, I know that there are SRS reports written to display data from GP but I do not think that these reports will work in terms of printing invoices or orders from SOP. Thanks! childofthe1980s No not really.. The problem is that when an SOP or POP document is printed, GP needs to be updated. Accountable does that with their Crystal interface but I dont kno...

Reporting Hardware Specs for a 20TB Oracle DB
Hello, I have a requirement for a Reporting Solution for an Enterprise Reporting Solution for a 20TB Oracle (running on Unix) Datawarehouse that does about 150M Transactions a day. There are about 300 users and not more than 30 concurrent users. They already have a MOSS 2007 Installation so i need specs for the SSAS Server which will sit on its own server. My questions are; 1) What should the specs (RAM, Processor, Disk Space) of this SSAS Server be? 2) What would the specs of the SSRS Server be? 3) Any other special considerations? Thanks I'd buy the highest machi...

Master/content pages: prob with passing a control to JS

Report of sales by month based on a cross tab query
Hi, I have a cross tab query that will provide sales by month for 2008. Right now it is sales for January08. As there are sales for future months, they will appear as well. I want to create a table that has all of the months listed out already. Right now, on the first day of the month, I go into the report and add the new month. I want it so that all month are listed which I have done. The problem is that when I run the report, I get an error that says "the Microsoft Jet does not recognize February as a valid field name. After today, there will be February data but no March ...

Viewing / Printing more than two pages at once
I'm working on a publication, and I'd like to get a proper overview of it (balance of pictures etc) However, I can only view two pages at a time. Is it possible to view lots of little pages - say 8-10 at a time? Like you can in Powerpoint. If not, can I print lots of pages on one sheet? In the Print setup I can only get two pages at a time. Only in print preview. On the toolbar there is an icon that you can select to show you multiple pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KMcA" <KMcA@discus...

Does the New Worth Report have a fault
When I calculate my new worth in MS Money 2000 (old version I know) it adds my assets and liabilities instead of subtracting them. For example, if my savings, checking, investments total $10,000.00 and my liabilities total $5000.00, MS Money calculates my net worth as $15,000.00. Shouldn't my net worth be $5,000.00? Shouldn't it subtract my liabilities instead of add them? Please let me know if there is a glich in the software and how I can fix it. Also please let me know if I am financially inept. Thanks, -k In your example, the net worth should be $5,000.00. You may hav...

Problems with reports on Money 2004
I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a new UK version available so I cannot upgrade. Can anybody help In microsoft.public.money, Jayne Morris <Jayne Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I >have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it >still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a ne...

Can there be variable size columns in one report?
I want to create a report that has 3 sub-reports of different column widths. Is this possible? -The 1st sub-report has 1 column that occupies the entire width of the page -The 2nd sub-report can fit 2 columns in the page width -The 3rd sub-report can fit 3 columns in the page width Subreports can have any number of columns that don't have to be the same from one to another. Typically your columns should display across then down in order to render properly as a subreport. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "SheldonHinds" wrote: > I want to create a r...

Report Sum
I am working on a cost study form for a body shop. Each vehicle will have its own page. I have to be able to add up to 15 different list part totals as well as 15 different net part totals. I then need to add the 7% tax of the list part total to the net parts total. I would love some input on what would be the easiest way to achieve this because I then have to generate a report with by the different companies showing total parts, total labor and total profit ratio. Usually, you want to text put boxes in footer of the form. You have to pull the footer down on the bottom to have...

Categories & Reports in MM 2002? #2
I created a Business classification to keep track of business expenses. Yet, I cannot use any Reports for my Business classification. How do I just limit the Reports for the Business classification? Christopher Paul Billows http://www.accidentaldesign.com "Life is not fair, it is interconnected" -- myself ...

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

Report on a specific printer, bug in access 2007?
Dear all, in access 2007, I can click the "page setup" menu then the "page setup" button, and choose to print the report on a specific printer. However, after saving the report and re-opening it, he still prints on default printer. The specific printer setting is not saved with the report (this worked with all previous versions of access, it seems the specific printer setting has no effect anymore). Does someone know where I could find a patch or a workaround for this? (no updates are found through office update, and this might be critical for some applications). Regard...

page number
How do I remove page number from single pages, not only frontpage You can either insert a section break either side the un-numbered page and change the numbering in the new section or you can conditionally insert the page number in all the pages using fields e.g. {IF {Page} <> 4 "{Page}"} will insert the page number on all pages except page 4. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mv...

sales report by split sales persons
we have situations where 2 different sales persons sell to the same customer, depending on product group. We select the specific sales person when we enter the sales order. Unfortunately, later when we want to run a sales report, it assigns all the sales to whatever salesperson is shown in the Cards as the default sales person. We need a report that assigns sales to sales persons based on the data from the individual sales orders ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Error Message when viewing CRM 4.0 Reports
We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP Unauthorized 401 Any suggestions? This is a new install. "Chris Timms" <ChrisTimms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DDBE2-58EC-408F-82E8-3B7EF531D392@microsoft.com... > We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. > > http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with > HTTP Unauthorized 401 > > Any suggestions? Thi...

Cost Variance Report and Smartlist
We currently use the Enter/Match Invoice screen to enter payable invoices. I understand that when prices differ, a cost variance report is created/printed. Is there a way to create this report in Smartlist? We currently link the SOP / POP by using the purchase button. What is happening is, if the linked Purchase Order line is received at an incorrect price (found while keying the vendor invoice), when the link is used to drill back from the sales order to the purchase order the incorrect price shows. We would like to use Smartlist to see the original purchase order price and the ...

Explanation of Money Performance Report
If i run a perfomance report there are 2 columns for judging performance - "%Rate of Return" & "Annual % Return". I am having a problem understanding the meaning of each column. If I run the report for exactly 1 year then both columns show the exact same numbers for indexes such as Dow Jones Indutrial Average or Nasdaq Composite which I have in my watch list. In the same report for exactly 1 year the 2 columns have very different numbers for my stocks and mutual funds. For example I have a mutual fund which shows 1.28 for % Rate of Return and 21.32 for Annu...

Laying out a Report
I have a database with two tables called Fillers and issues linked. I want to make a report on issues under two different sections of the filler. Fillers Table Model = 6000 S/N 235 J/N 12 Date started Date complete Issues Table Fed/sep Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Filler Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Any suggestions would be appreciated What field is linking Fillers and issues? It looks like you want two records from issuses for every filler record. Is this correct? If so, h...

collating multiple page catalog
I recently got a HP business inkjet 1100d-previously had HP 932. Multiple page catalog in Pub 2002. Was able to print multiple copies & collate with 932. Now Pub will not collate. Word will collate. I tried the old 932 with the catalog after installing the 1100 & it will no longer collate. HP says it probably is a software problem since it works with Word. HELP & thanks ...

Extra pages in form printing
I have a form that exceeds a single printed page. When it is printed extra pages are produced. The extra pages occur after the first printed page but before the rest of the page of the form is printed and another extra page after the rest of the page is printed. The extra pages contain the same background used in the form. In design view I've made sure to shorten up the background to be even with the footer but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the extra pages in my printout? Thanks. -- Linda I still do not understand why people print forms. For...

Add Text Together for Report
I tried to search for this one but not sure how to word it. What I am trying to figure out is how to make a report that adds all the text from a query together and displays it in one field. For example: I have a table that gets me the following data. deconid logdate log 14 12/06/2007 This is just a test 14 12/07/2007 yes.. This is a log 14 12/08/2007 Yet a log number three 14 12/09/2007 This is number 4 I would like it to display this data in a report like this: With DeconID 14, "12/09/2007- This is number 4 ~ 12/08/2007- yes.. Yet a log number three ~ 12/07/2007-...

I'm looking for a cookbook page format
Final copy will be bound in 6 x 9 inch format (book size). Thanks :) 2 recipes per page I'm thinking. ...

Report to show totals for each day of month
Greetings, I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to capture: Column A) Day of the month (1-May, 2-May, etc.) Column B) How many clients were in residence on each day (Occupancy) Column C) Total Capacity (27) Column D) Shows a "1" if the Occupancy is 90% or more of the Total Capacity, else "0" The Totals row shows: Column B) The average Occupancy for the month Column D) Totals the times there is a "1" in Column D Is there a way for me to capture this data in a Report? I've got a query set up that uses these expressions: For AdmitDate: <=[Dat...

Grand total in report footer?
In doing a report, can you perform a grand subtotal of records by a category? For example if you have 50 records of people who served in the military and 1 field categorizes them by Soldier, Sailor, Marine or Airmen (But you do not want to sort by this field). Can a grand total be created in the report footer that shows me how many are in each category? -- Rose So you want to provide *another* summary of the data at the end of the report? Use a subreport in the Report Footer section. The subreport's Record Source will be a query that groups and counts as desired. It's all v...