Outllook 2007 error message

Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading
"system undeliverable message 505", an ideas?
0
Helen
2/21/2010 9:24:20 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Helen" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading
> "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas?
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

Try asking in an Outlook discussion group.
This group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access.

Try this to find an Outlook group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Outlook subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.

0
PvdG42

http_403 error
This has been cross posted in the windows.sbs news group. Ok, I am going nuts here, can someone help me? I'm using Microsoft SBS 2003. I get a 403 error from any device trying to sync. I have checked all the VD's and they seem fine. Here is the IIS log: 2005-08-23 02:57:07 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050BF3F5173&DeviceType=PocketPC 80 - 166.179.17.182 Microsoft-PocketPC/3.0 401 2 2148074254 2005-08-23 02:57:09 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050B...

Outlook Express message links all dead!
Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. Pointing to them produces the "hand" icon, but clicking does absolutely nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents activating links? Something else? Hi Greg The article is about an error message and outlook, but maybe it could solve your problem, too! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "GregS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:609101c474f3$4327c010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. ...

OWA not finishing loading messages
I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a miracle in itself, I think :-) ) Today, we have the same problem on all machines inside or outside the LAN. We get the message "Loading..." and no messages show up on the Outlook desktop. If I switch to Calendar, I get "Updating view..." forever If I switch to Contact, I get "loading..." forever. We enabled new virus scanning software: TREND MICRO Office Scan, and wonder if that could be a problem? - Frank Frank Rudolph wrote: > I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a &g...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Circular Reference Error
Can anyone see what would be causing me to get a circular reference error??? Thanks! SELECT [BartS1Report].Customer_ID, [BartS1Report].Customer, [BartS1Report].Service_Address, [BartS1Report].Employee, [BartS1Report].Manager, [BartS1Report].Type_of_System, [BartS1Report].Raw_Water, [BartS1Report].Treated_Water, [BartS1Report].Cycles, [BartS1Report].Inhibitor_Level, [BartS1Report].Range_1, [BartS1Report].Range_2, [BartS1Report].Range_3, [BartS1Report].Range_4, [BartS1Report].Range_5, ((SELECT Sum([XX].[ZZZ]) FROM [BartS1Report] AS [XX] WHERE [BartS1Report].Customer_ID & ...

Encryption error
When I open Money 2004 I get the following error "Unable to encrypt data at the required level" Tells me to go to a site and install some security updates, which I did. I have all the latest patches and updates (except XPSP2, it sucks). Have latest IE 6 with SP1 and latest encryption pack. Help! In microsoft.public.money, "Encryption error..." <Encryption error...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I open Money 2004 I get the following error > >"Unable to encrypt data at the required level" > >Tells me to go to a site and install so...

All attachments received are corrupt in Outlook 2007
I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, XLS, ZIP) will not open without warnings of corruptions. Media files will not open at all. I am on XP Home with all updates. I must be missing something somewhere. I cannot even get embedded pictures to show. Any ideas how to fix this problem?? thanks "The Ticket" <The Ticket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58FC764-9FA6-4A36-9074-F93CE1718EBF@microsoft.com... >I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, >XLS, > ZIP) will not open without warning...

Autofill Error
Hi, I need a macro to autofill COLUMN A with a word say YES until the last row found in COLUMN B. Right now I have the ff codes: Sheets("VOUCHER - STEP 2").Select Range("A5").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "DEBIT" With ActiveCell.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=5).Font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Regular" .Size = 8 .Strikethrough = False .Superscript = False .Subscript = False .OutlineFont = False .Shadow = False .Underline = xlUnderlineSt...

Publisher 2007 Email Anything with pictures
I'm new at this. I want to send out an email to my chapter each month advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda. I am able to create a wonderful email. I send it and if you have outlook and Yahoo, it comes out o.k. If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird, Everything comes out as separate .jpg. (Borders, Logo, Some of the text) attached to the email. There is one option that I tried and it came out as one .jpg attachment. I have tried all the options to the best of my knowledge. None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in AOL or Thunderbird. Some tex...

Outlood 2007
Boy, do I need help. I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is throwing me for a loop: It will not allow me to delete an email message out of my inbox. It will not allow me to save a new contact. I can't even delete a calendar reminder. Can you help me? Coachvan1@cox.net "coachvan1@cox.net" <coachvan1@cox.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9D09235-B706-463F-8E51-E22AEE731921@microsoft.com... > Boy, do I need help. > I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is thr...

Outlook 2007 Not Working after IE8B2 Install
Outlook 2007 has stopped working since I installed IE8 beta 2 I start OL2007 - the "blank" screen and splash are displayed along with a Windows Installer dialogue box with the text "Preparing to install...". I gave it half an hour it just sits there, I killed OL and rebooted, OL asked if I wanted to start in Safe Mode I responded in the affirmative but the Windows Installer window is still there. Neither Task Manager, Process Explorer nor System Explorer show a Task or Process for an installer. The Windows Installer window is owned by the Outlook 2007 process, its ...

Export all header information from Inbox messages
Hi I received a lot of undeliverable error messages in my Inbox and I want to be able to flag those addresses as invalid. The only way to see the address is to view the header of each message. What I'm looking for is to be able to export all the header information for all those messages to a file that I can use to update my database. Is it possible? I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks Josep ...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

2003 code raises error in 2007
I have a reference in VBA to a subform of a subform, which works fine in Access 2003. In Access 2007, however, it results in "you have entered an invalid reference to the property Form/Report." This is the snippet of code: Private Sub SetFormProperties() 'called from form_open, makes all forms editable if edit mode was selected Dim ctrl As Control, ctrlSub As Control Dim frm As Form If Me.OpenArgs = "Edit" Then Set frm = Me 'set main form edit options EditProperties frm 'set subform edit options For Each ctrl In frm If ct...

"Your message....was read"
I've got a user who claims that every time she sends a message to a particular group of people (about 20), she always gets a read receipt email from somebody it wasn't sent to. I've checked all the recipients mailboxes and i can't find any rules or delegate access that would account for this. I tracked the message on the Exchange server (2000/SP3) and the only thing it shows is that she definitely sent the message and the unintended recipient definitely received it. Based on the tracking info it looks like she intended to send him the message, but looking at the email direct...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.
Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get- ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error. Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin" via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange Managem...

Office 2007 Recovery
Is it possible to recover office 2007 that was installed on an extended partion? Neighbor has windows vista 32 bit on a 320Gb hard Drive partioned as primary and 2 extended partitions. Vista crashed and she reinstalled it but office 2007 and all apps were installed on the extended partion and is there from backup but I cannot get it to start any ideas how to get this working? You need to have the original disks/CDs. There is no other way to get Office back. What people don't know is that it is the registry entries that make office run. Without registry entries, you are...

E2k3: An ambiguous SMTP proxy SystemMailbox error 9549
I get this message a few times a day and the best I can figure is I have two mailboxes found in the Exchange System Manager with the same string of characters in their names. SMTP (SERVER1-{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}) SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B} However this condition is identical on two exchange servers (slightly different numbers) but only one exchange server is getting the error. Any ideas? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9549 Date: 1/9/2005 Time: 2:28:44 PM User: N/A Computer: SERVFL01 Description: An...

can't open VB editor in Excel 2007 under Vista
I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it. On my XP PC I can edit it without any problem. On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit it I get "error in loading dll". The VB window opens up, but the modules won't. Also, it used to work - I don't know why it stopped. Can anyone help? Thanks! On Nov 11, 3:42=A0am, "Sandy Rosenberg" <srosenb...@bloomfieldct.deleteme.org> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it. =A0On my XP PC I can edit it wit= hout > any problem. =A0On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit = it...

Delegate marks messages as read
Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I configured an Exchange 2003 mailbox on Outlook 2003. On another client I configured (alway on Outlook 2003) a delegate who reads his mailbox and my mailbox. The problem is that when he reads my messages he marks them as read, and unfortunatly this messages are displayed as read on my outlook too. As a result I cannot distinguish which messages are new to me. Is there a way to avoid it? Thanks ...

Error sending email and editing email's body
I have the following function Private Sub SendEmail_Click() Dim strSubject As String Dim strEmailList As String Dim strMessage As String Dim strMessage2 As String On Error GoTo Err_SendEmail_Click strSubject = "Please investigate" & " " & [Ticket #] strEmailList = "JohnDoe@emailaddess.com " strMessage = Me.Text_Description strMessage2 = "Assign to:" DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , acFormatRTF, strEmailList, , , strSubject, strMessage, strMessage2 Exit_SendEmail_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendEmail_Click: ...

Error when drawing grid, grid lines a bit too short
Hello, as I've mentioned in some other post I'm making a simple "Game of Life" with a small, fixed-sized grid. Anyway, the function I used for drawing the actual grid was written ages ago when doing some pure Win32 programming and it was full of magic numbers, assuming a 16*16 grid. I tried to rewrite it without magic numbers and to take the actual size into consideration. Right now each cell in the grid is 20*20 and I have horizontal and vertical bars that are four pixels wide. The x and y offset is 20 pixels. Hope I explained it properly, here's the code: voi...

Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009]
When replying to or forwarding emails I keep receiving this error message: Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009] I am using Outlook 2000, Windows XP. ...

Dexterity runtime error #2
I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied over the files but when I click on the shortcut I get a dexterity runtime error You do not have permission to open this file. Help? Melissa I am sure this is something you have already checked, but I thought it was worth asking. Did you happen to check the file permissions where you copied the files to? I wonder if the client is not able to open one of the dictionaries. "melissa" wrote: > I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied > over the files but...