Opening Access with the Shift key

I've locked myself out of my own Access2007 database after implementing some
settings on how it should open. I used to get back in to older versions by
holding down the shift key whilst opening the database, but this does not
work in 2007. How do i get back to the advanced access options when I open
this *.accdb database?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 18:38:00 -0800, f13lecturer wrote:

> I've locked myself out of my own Access2007 database after implementing some
> settings on how it should open. I used to get back in to older versions by
> holding down the shift key whilst opening the database, but this does not
> work in 2007. How do i get back to the advanced access options when I open
> this *.accdb database?

I don't know about Access 2007, but earlier versions would restore the
database if you press F11 while it is open. Try it.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.