opencurrentdatabase error/help

dears,
im opening an access03 database with vb6 like
application.opencurrentdatabase("c:/documents and
settings/admin/folder/database.mdb",true,"password")
 application.docmd.open"myform"
 application.docmd.maximise
 docmd.maximise included in form open event also in the database
kindly help me with
(1) after this code runs access opening with small rectangular window(half
of screen vertically) even all access databases are opening this way
(2) if the above said path changes for the database error 7866 occuring
     in error event i would like to include some code which can search for
the missing database "database.mdb" can any one help me please

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Need HELP! for Linking data

error 553

Help with Registration

80070005 error #2

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...