ODBC Error Message: Configuration Process Failed...

A second error appears that says "Could not write to registry".  I have an
ODBC connection that our team added to a number of users machines.  Through a
button it is pulling information from an Access DB.  The connection worked,
when set-up, on all but about 6 machines.  The errors, as mentioned above,
were "Configuration Process Failed" and "Could not write to registry".  I
have been unsuccessful in locating a topic in forums, help files, etc,
related to this.  Has anyone seen this before?  Do you know a solution?
Thank you!
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

HTML in a message
Hey all, I am using Outlook 2002 and have set up an HTML signature file. To avoid the BS HTML which MS insist on bloating all files with, I have manually creating and placed the file in the signature directory. When I insert the signature, it doesn't appear correctly BUT......if I drag the file to the address bar it does! Also, after dragging it to the address bar, I can do Insert, Signature and the new signature appears fine! What is the difference between these two messages? TIA The Morbid One ...

RNDIS .INF file signing process
I would like to know what is the best procedure to follow up, in order to sign our .INF file that uses the RNDIS Windows driver. The idea is to eliminate the prompt-message raised at installation time by Windows saying that the driver was not validated by Windows Logo Program.The .INF file points only to already installed .sys Windows files for RNDIS. Thank You! ...

Outlook Lead Import Fails
When I attempt to import leads using outlook I get a blank window. This is after I click import from the CRM menu. Fyi, import works in the Web CRM interface. Any suggestions. ...

RFX_Text converts empty strings to NULL when using ODBC and MFC
When submitting updates to the database and the column has a Not NULL constraint I get an error from the ODBC driver. It appears that the field exchange mechanism is converting the empty strings to NULL. I have seen this topic posted before, however, the solution was never presented with the post. Thanks:-) ...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

Deploymt Mnger SnapIn Fails to Initialize
Howdy, I am receiving the following error when trying to launch the Deployment Manager: Snap-in failed to initialize I have admin privileges on the server. The snap-in works when using the admin account, but fails when using my other account (with admin privileges). Any ideas? Thanks, Justin Are both of your accounts assigned CRM user licenses? Mike "Justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d6001c3e03b$ef6a4fc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Howdy, > > I am receiving the following error when trying to launch > the Deployment Manager: &...

Sales Process 03-29-06
Can we just have our Sales folks advance the stage in the sales process and have that action complete the activities that are in that stage? The Sales Director thinks that having his folks go in through each activity to advance a sales stage is cumbersome and would like to allow Sales to advance sales stages automatically closing the activities that are associated with that sales stage. I wont say I am a full bottle on this one, but my memory says that there is a change stage or something along those lines in the actions menu. Try using that and see if that helps. In any case, cant they...

ok send messages

How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007?
How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? "maxwelton" <maxwelton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023F67EB-8140-44B3-903B-2E7611B4068F@microsoft.com... > How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? Select them and press Delete? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Integrated Credit Card Processing
This may be of interest if your using Cynergy Data for your processing in RMS. http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssFinancialServicesAndRealEstateNews/idUSBNG52850120090901 If information for integrating the credit cards processing thru RMS is needed, contact me via e-mail. Marc Cotton mbcotton@princetonpos.com ...

Windows 7 fails configuring updates
Windows 7 fails configuring updates OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Antivirus: Avira AntiVir Personal RaZ123121 wrote: > Windows 7 fails configuring updates > OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit > Antivirus: Avira AntiVir Personal All updates or a specific one ? When did this issue start to occur ? Click the Start orb > type the following in the Search field windowsupdate.log Under Programs, click on windowsupdate.log Scroll all the way to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries. Copy and paste at least the last 50 or so lines of the log into your repl...

No Disk in Drive Error
I am using Money 2000, v.8, with Windows XP. For no reason when I try to access the program there is an MSMONEY.EXE message asking to insert a disk in drive D. By clicking the retry or continue button you can get into the program, but keep getting the message when switching from one function to another. I tried to reinstall, but when I insert the disk it just carries me into the program. Any help would be appreciated. Dick Bell You could try copying the CD to your Hard Disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh...

error msg to run inbox repair tool
Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files in the system. Pointers seem to be off, error is giving me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook? I cannot determine where the system is looking for the files, nor can I find where I modify the search path. I am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem. Problem seemed to have come up when downloading upgrades. My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem, any suggestions? ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

Operation Failed! #2
Hello, Using Outlook 2002 and when attempting to Send/Receive mail I get an immediate error message saying "Operation Failed!" There's no attempt by the program, no timing out - the error msg. pops up immediately. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail account to no avail. I'm stumped! Please help... Thanks in advance! -Lee Create a completely new profile to see if that solves the issue and also suggest running a Detect and Repair on the program. If neither issues work create a new .ost file by doing a search and renaming it to .ost1 or something to ...

CRM4 CU8 Delete Failed Bulk Email notice in System Job list
Standard CRM 4 install. I have been cleaning the Systems Jobs list and discovered that there are a lot of entries for Failed Bulk Email send. I cannot remove the entries it throws an error and suggests I ask Microsoft. I can remove the successful Bulk sends. Any hints on how to clear out the failed Email bulk send reports? Robert ...

Message 0x800cc0F
Every time I check my email,after it gets through receiving,I get this message.Does anyone know what this problem means and how to fix it?Any help will be appreciated. According to this http://www.modemhelp.net/oeerrors/oe_error_0x800ccc0f.shtml, it means the connection was dropped. So the big question is, are you using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook? If Microsoft Outlook, we are seeing lots of reports of dropped connections for Microsoft Outlook that have broadband connections. Couple of questions... 1) Are you running Windows XP SP2? 2) Do you have any type of internet sec...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Download messages
In Outlook Express, there used to be an option not to download email messages for a specific account. Is it possible to do this with Outlook 2002? TIA, Pete If you *never* want to download messages from that account to Outlook, you can edit your Send/Receive Groups so that the account in question is in a "Receive Only" group. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:uya0g31vDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Night Owl wrote: > In Outlook Ex...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

error #16
Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this message and when I click yes, then it works fine. "Some Functionalbility of outlook connector has been disabled choosing yes will automaticly enable this functionalbility. It is just annoying. thanks gino which connector are you using? -- <stingraymmcm7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135709208.782972.146940@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this > message and when I click yes, then it works fine. > > "Some Functionalbility of out...

Service Scheduling
We have recently installed CRM in our organisation and I am slowly going through customising each each section to suit our business. I have an issue with Service Activity, whereby when you go in and click schedule it goes through and allows you to select your resource/site details, and then when you click find resource it cannot run scheduling engine. Same issue occurs if you go in and try and create a task/appointment. It appears to be something with Exchange and CRM. However email tracking works and the exchange email router works fine. Just wondering if any body else has experieced this i...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Email can't send messages, but still receives them
Hi. This issue spontaneously started last night. Around 11PM, I was able to send an email just fine, but then around 11:15PM I received the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pics', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Since then, the email has been sitting in my Outbox. I've tried restarting Windows Mail and hitting S...

Internal messages bouncing after server\domain migration
Greetings, Any message created under the old domain bounces on reply because Exchange is trying to use the old AD info to route the message. Is there a way to safely change this? This will be a non-issue after all the old threads are exhausted, but it is a pain to have to readdress everything instead of just hitting reply. And help would be grealty appreciated - Thanks ...