Number of query values and destination fields are not the same.

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Number of query values and
destination fields are not the same.

I am getting this error when i insert the data through JDBC
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

You are probably appending records to a certain table. In this case you might
have selected 10 fields to append when there are only 9 fields in the
receiving tabel or something like that.

Go at it field by field. The field that i want to append does it exist in
the receiving table etc... do this one by one and you'll see the one that's
missing.
--
Maurice Ausum

"thej" <thej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Number of query values and
> destination fields are not the same.
>
> I am getting this error when i insert the data through JDBC

0
De

Reference a Popup field
In my main form (frmMain) there are several text fields that utilize the hyperlinks option. Each hyperlink brings up a different popup form which are all copies of each other with the only difference being the content of a label. Ideally I would like to utilize a single popup form and programically change the label to reflect some type of phrase indicative to the text box in frmMain. Is there a easy way to do this? In your code opening the popup, change the Caption property of the label. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www....

Increase size of the decsription field on the Acount Maintenance
Hi, What is the possibility to do so and if possible what is the constrains. Thankns You should not modify GP's database structure to accomodate for longer fields: a) it will not replicate to the user interface, and b) you will end up causing all sort of 'Save operation errors' because the dictionary table metadata will not correspond to that of the physical database. Take a look at the following article by David Musgrave, which outlines an approach on how to accomplish this and provides sample code: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008...

How to add more field on My Work
Dear all, In PWA, as a Project Manager, when I go to Server Setting, then Manage Views and select "My Work" in order to manage the view of "My Tasks" for any users, It seems some fields are not available like the "Baseline Finish" or "HREF". However, they do appear on "Project" for GANT purpose. As I need to customize My Task view, how is it possible to add this fields? Thanks for your reply, P.S I use 2007 SP1, cannot migrate to SP2 cause of many errors with our architecture IT. 1) Check if you can create a new Enterprise D...

converting "text" numbers to numbers
I have been using the technique of multiplying cells that have number entries that behave like text entries by the value of 1 to convert them to numbers. However, some mixed cell entries, convert strangely. For example the entry "6 A" (without the quotes) becomes 0.25 when multiplied by 1. Any explanation? Any ideas on how to solve other than checking cell by cell to confirm all characters are numbers? Confused! Frustated! <grin>. Bob Just figured out the "why". An entry like 6 A is converted to 6AM. Its numerical value is 0.25. Still hoping for a ...

Query/Report Question
I am creating a construction diary database and I am having some difficulty calculating my number of working days, and would appreciate any insight into what I need to do. I have a fixed beginning date (notice to proceed date) that I have in a table related to other project information. In a data entry form I have a check box to be used if the work day will not be counted (noworkday). I know the formula for the will be working days = report date - beginning date + sum of noworkday. My report will be based on a date range, so how can get the sum of noworkday for each date of the repo...

Access can not find a table in append query
Hi all, I have a table called MyCustomers. For some reason, when I try to create Append query, it doesnt show on the list of tables. I know the the table is there and I can select it if I want to create a different type of query but not append. What can cause that? TIA, Tom Does your table have a PRIMARY KEY defined? -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "Tom" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a table call...

How to Count the Unique Value
Hello: I have all the host name in column A but some of the host name is duplicate. Would you mind to teach me does any formula that can calculate the number of unique host? Thanks a lot! =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20<>"")/COUNTIF(A2:A20,A2:A20&"")) -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Alan Tang" <user@isp.com> wrote in message news:enPFZfgCGHA.216@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello: > > I have all the host name in column A but some of the host name is > duplicate. Would you mind to teach me does any fo...

adding values if the criteria in two columns are met
I need a formula to add values with two criteria in a column. I am trying to add the values if two criteria are met. For example below, I want to add the total of the amount that are for 2008 and has a Status of No. The answer would be $86,750. I could use the Pivot Table, but It's not what I want to use. Is there another way to do it with a formula? Amount Percent Year Status 75,000 3.00% 2008 No 6,750 3.00% 2008 No 9,100.00 2.00% 2009 Yes 620,000 2.00% 2009 No 2,800 2.00% 2009 No thank you, mayasmom Try this: =3DSUMPRODUCT(--(C2:C10=3...

create chart from series grouped by value in another column
How to create a chart from series grouped by a value from another column? Example The sheet has these rows: A, DATE, 1 A, DATE, 6 A, DATE, 7 B, DATE, 3 B, DATE, 15 B, DATE, 6 B, DATE, 6 A{1,6,7} is a series and B{3,15,6,6} is a different series. I have around 2000 different series like that in my excel. How can I auto-create charts for each series (i.e. not selecting each series one by one)? Creat another Sheet with the data series in the order you wish to graph them. "HarCo" wrote: > How to create a chart from series grouped by a value from another column? > Example > ...

field not by that name
the following piece of code is intended to requery a subform (frmcustomerlist) after a new customer is added. The following error occurs -- there is not field named forms!frmsearchkeynamedoslook!frmcustomerlist in the current record when this code is reached docmd.requery "forms!frmsearchkeynamedoslook!fromcustomerlist It is true there is not a field by that name because that is the subform i am wanting to requery. I even tried forms!frmsearchkeynamedoslook and the same error occured -- there is not a field named forms!frmsearchkeynamedoslook what am I missing. ...

Error number 0x800ccc13
I get the following Mail Delivery Error: -Messages couldn't be retrieved from server. -A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to send data to the server. Error Number 0x800ccc13. How can I get my email? what kind of account and what mail server is it on? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public....

SASL query
Hi, I want to know 1. How to check if SASL authentication is enabled in a Active Directory? 2. How to enable/install SASL authentication in my Active Directory server? 3. How to connect to AD using LDAP with JNDI in case SASL is enabled? Here with my findings: 1. Came across with a sample code to fetch all supported SASL mechanisms. ========================== DirContext dirContext = new InitialDirContext(env); NamingEnumeration results = null; SearchControls controls = new SearchControls(); controls.setSearchScope(SearchControls.OBJECT_SCOPE); results = dirC...

Converting month number to text equivalent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3D1EC.879C4B80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In cell A1 I have the date 01/06/2004 (Jan 6th, 2004) displayed. I want = to list the Month and Year of the previous month in cell B1. In this = example I need "DEC-2003" to display. Can anyone help? TIA, Alan ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3D1EC.879C4B80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

Crosstab query date sort
I know how to add the column heading Jan - Dec if you are querying for one year, but I have a query where a user can type in more than one year, for example, 1/1/05 beginning date and 12/31/06 ending date. My crosstab results are Apr/05, Apr/06, Aug/05, Aug/06, etc. How do I get these in the correct order? Thanks much. ...

Add phone numbers at the bottom of flyer
I am trying to add the tear off phone #s at the bottom of a flyer in publisher. Is there a way. Thanks What version Publisher? Publisher has built in templates, File, New, Publications for print, select flyer, scroll down to Sale flyers. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:820FD392-81A2-413F-BFAB-1B15B9CF321E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add the tear off phone #s at the bottom of a flyer in > publisher. Is there a way. Thanks ...

Edit Field
I often record a macro to repeat often-used keystrokes, but today I found a keystroke that couldn't be recorded. I use Tools, Macros, Record a new Macro and assign it to a toolbar. In my document, I have some cross-references to bookmarks. Some bookmarks begin with a lower-case letter (due to the context in which they are used), but this may be changed in the cross-reference by right-clicking on the field, Edit field, Format - First capital. However, when trying to capture this sequence in a macro recording, the right-click function is not available. Is there an alternative ...

Merge two cells together without losing value of one cell
Is there any way to merge two cells together without getting one value deleted? As an example, I'd like to add ";" after a number, but when I do a merge the ";" would get deleted. Thanks. I have 300 cells with numbers to add ";" to. "Sharon" wrote: > Is there any way to merge two cells together without getting one value > deleted? As an example, I'd like to add ";" after a number, but when I do a > merge the ";" would get deleted. Thanks. On Aug 7, 10:00=A0am, Sharon <Sha...@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Convert number in time #2
Thank you! : -- Megadat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Megadata's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1487 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26506 ...

Best Practice
We have serialized sku's (about 450) and about 1500 sku's that are not serialized. 50% of all skus have a 12 month life - sometimes less. I am stuggling over where I should focus - item numbers or descriptions for organizing, sorting, etc. Would I be best served by starting either one or both with the model year? I'm assuming there is no way to increase the character limit on items from 25 and description from 30? What suggestions are there for setting up a numbering system that bests allow for adding future skus and keeping search/lookup results most complete? Next year, s...

numbering rows
I'm using excel 2002 and I want to add an additional column that counts the rows. I have created it and numbered it, but when ever I do a sort, the numbers get sorted and they are out of order. Is there a way to keep them in order while sorting? Thanks -- Meg use the formula =row() instead of hard-coding the number Darren On Oct 24, 3:31 pm, "Meg" <alumni(removethis)@swedishinstitute.edu> wrote: > I'm using excel 2002 and I want to add an additional column that counts the > rows. I have created it and numbered it, but when ever I do a sort, the >...

C Query!!!!
Dear all, I want to write a program which is having one global dec. of variable for e.g. int i = 10;, and one local dec. in main() function with the same name, int i; now i want to invoke the value of global integer i.e. 10 how can i achieve the same.... ne valuable suggestion welcome. Thanx in advanc. Regards Raj Sharma wrote: > Dear all, > I want to write a program which is having one global dec. of > variable for e.g. int i = 10;, and one local dec. in main() function > with the same name, int i; now i want to invoke the value of global > integer i.e. 1...

Updating / Initializing Table Fields Upon Exiting Access
Is it possible to update "Field B" with data from "Field A", and then initialize/clear "Field A" upon exiting Access? Is there a reason you need to do it on exit.. like a time last update thing or something? Otherwise, you might be better of doing it on load... in case the database crashed or hung, and you never got a chance to run your update query. "txmcclain" wrote: > Is it possible to update "Field B" with data from "Field A", and then > initialize/clear "Field A" upon exiting Access? Access does not hav...

self numbering invoices
How do I create an ivoice with self numbering? You may want to look at the way J.E. McGimpsey approached it: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Paragdor wrote: > > How do I create an ivoice with self numbering? -- Dave Peterson http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- David Biddulph "Paragdor" <Paragdor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:111F3924-1A49-45B0-846C-E1BFEB106A28@microsoft.com... > How do I create an ivoice with self numbering? ...

paste value vs type value (formula not working)
Hi. I have a formula that works just fine, as long as i paste the values from the original list and not type the numbers in. There are no hidden spaces (that I know of), but when I type the same value that I have in my orignial list, the formula gives me an error (#N/A). When I copy and paste values (from the original list) it works just fine. Any clues? (an array formula) =INDEX(TSCA_REQ,MATCH(1,(B202>=TSCA_MIN)*(B202<=TSCA_MAX),0)) HI Jeremy If its an ARRAY Formula, you must press Control-Shift-Enter, Try it and see Good Luck Cimjet "J.W. Aldridge" <jeremy.w.aldrid...

getting value of named range
I have a named range. Lets say it goes over lots of cells. A1 to E20 Can I get the values out as a string? Single string. I have tried some things like: excel.Workbooks(MyWorkbook).Worksheets(MyWorksheet).Range(MyRange).value any ideas whoops, this should be in programming sorry "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote in message news:%23Ip5wsw0IHA.4164@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I have a named range. Lets say it goes over lots of cells. > A1 to E20 > > Can I get the values out as a string? Single string. > > I have tried some things like: > > excel.Wo...