Nosotros marcaremos la =?ISO-8859-1?Q?opci=F3n_Establecer_mi?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_conexi=F3n_manualmente_para_seguir_todos_los?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_pasos_de_la_instalaci=F3n=2E?=

<head>

</head>
0
Hoja
4/5/2010 10:32:05 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

ANN: DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET + MS SQL v 1.0 released.
We are glad to announce the releases of our new product DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET+MS SQL v.1.0.0. This tool allows you to convert mdb (Microsoft Access forms) to .aspx web pages + MS SQL back-end with AJAX support. Convert forms and their elements (Label, Image, OptionGroup, TextBox, ListBox, ComboBox, CommandBox and others) to Web page including element position, color pallet and fields type. Advanced customization options: - Rename caption forms - partial selection for database objects that will be converted. - detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage. Session...

OWA 1 FE, 2 BE Exchange 2003 SP1
Hi Setup a Front End server for OWA only with form based authentication. All works well for a user within the parent domain. If a user from a child domain attempts to access their mailbox hosted under another Administrative Group within the same exchange organisation it will not work. Mailbox hosted in the Parent domain, back end server under the parent Administrative Group is able to access mailbox Mailbox hosted in the child domain, back end server under the child Administraive Group is unable to acces the mailbox Exchange Service pack 1 insatalled on the FE and both BE Do the use...

Avoiding duplicate data based on criteria for another field in a q
I look after the admin for our fishing club. I've created a database (access 2003) with around 1200 records. we have members and non members who fish with seperate tables for each. Ive been working on a method to show the takings from between two dates for the non members. I've achieved it with one date (eg todays, or yesterdays) but if I put dates in covering several days or weeks It serves up junk! The problem is to create a query which will show each date on which someone fished (between the criteria dates entered using a form into the "date of fishing" field in the...

Problem with adding "+1" to one cell while another cell decreased by "1"?
I have a column that shows employees working on a given day. The bottom cell of that column "total"s the number of employees working. I would like to have the cell below the "total" cell, which would be "overtime shifts available", increase by "1" for each decrease in the "total" cell, above, when it goes below "6". So, if the "Total" cell is "5", the "Overtime" cell is "1". If the "Total" cell is "4", the "Overtime" cell is "2", etc... Using an &qu...

Outlook '03: 2 windows within the 1 session, but now only 1 window
I have been an Outlook '03 user for a couple of months. Following the default installation, whenever I started outlook it would by default, open two outlook windows within the outlook session. This was fabulous because it enabled you to be able have your mail open in one window and your calendar open in another. You were then able to alt+tab between etc. However, somethings happened & I now only have one window. Thus, it is generally only an active window that is started by clicking on either the mail or calendar or contacts (or any other shortcut for that matter). Am I dreaming this...

Convert 1.x access database
I only have access 2000, but the database, when I try to load, Access says it is not possible to convert from 1.x databases. Are there any tools available to convert my old database to a current format? BOFH I did it...thanks to those who are pondering. Is funny tho...the conversion utility fails, but you can import from an old database. heh heh. BOFH "BOFH" <john.hamilton70@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:36h8enF5259hjU1@individual.net... >I only have access 2000, but the database, when I try to load, Access says >it is not possible to convert from 1.x...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Backup_the_Exchange_Mailbox's_using_NT_Backup?=
Hi, Can I / How do I, backup the Exchange Mailbox's using NT Backup? We have a internal AIT50 SCSI Drive and when attempting to backup the complete drive where the exchange mailbox's are located, it only back's up a few .dat files from the exchsrvr\dsdata and exchsrvr\mtdata directories. Not the actual mailbox's Is there an Open file agent that is needed? Would this even work? I've verified everything is checked, and there's no errors in the backup.log We currently use Veritas to backup everything to another robotic DLT tape unit - all this is successful, we...

Format to print in columns on 1 page
I have Excel 2002. I have a spreadsheet with 250 entries all in column with info for each in column B. When printed out, this uses severa pages with just a small portion to the left of the page being printe on. If possible, I would like the columns to automatically wrap acros the page. For example, the 2 columns that print on page 2 and 3 woul automatically print to the right of the columns on page 1. Is thi possible? Thanks in advance for any help. Robi -- craftygramm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- craftygramma's Profile: http://www.excelforum.c...

Upgrade path from Microsoft Money 1.0 for Pocket PC
I am looking to move my old Microsoft Money data to something a bit more modern. Currently I can't even pull any of the database files off my PocketPC using ActiveSync. And backup/restore of the whole PocketPC is pretty tempermental. Help! Version of OS is Windows CE 3.0.9348. ...

Error 550 5.1.1 on email sent to internal distribution list
We are running SBS 2003 and have Exchange configured for internal email only. We have several distribution lists set up. There is one user who is having sporadic problems sending email to one or more of these groups. It doesn't happen every time but perhaps once or twice a week he is returned a 550 5.1.1. We have looked at his email configuration (Outlook 2003) and have made certain that the Exchange Server is the default email account. I'm sure we are over looking somethng simple, but what? I have to believe that it's related to the fact that you insist on maintaining a spl...

Upgrading CRM 1.2 to 3.0
Hi, running CrmUpgradeAdvisor.exe, I got only the following error: "Instance name must be the same as machine name" Since OS installation and SQL installation the server name and SQL instance name have been the same, so, what's or where is the error??? I don't know why I'm getting this error, I have never changed servername or SQL instance name. Software: W2003 SP1 and SQL 2000 with SP4, Did I have to do something especial after SQL SP4 Installation? Any help would be apreciated. Sounds like your 1.2 installation is using a named SQL instance, and 3.0 doesnt ...

How do I set up payroll for 1 full time and 1 part time employee?
You have probably not received an answers because no one will know exactly what it is that you want. For example do you want it to work out the number of hours worked, pay rates, overtime rates, calculate the tax due etc? The way that these newsgroups work is for you to decide what you want to do and then ask a specific question about how an individual problem can be solved so decide what layout you require and then you can ask individual questions. The following site contains hints and suggestions on how new posters can best post to receive answers. For example some people do not like t...

Can outlook support more than 1 single line in its signature ?
I am a user with a dilemma. I have used Outlook since 1995/1996 where many lines were supported without any problem within my personal signature. (e.g. I had my name, Official Job Title, Business Address, Telephone number, And Disclaimer within my signature). It never failed or lost any of its content. Between Dec 2004 and 01 February 2005 I had two lines in my signature. Each time I came back and logged in their was only one line. It always lost the second line in the signature. Is this possible? If so what is the solution. I recognise that the server may be the cause of the problem. S...

1 email sent 200 times
When I send email to a distribution list, certain domains like sbcglobal.net and pacbell.net recieve 200 copies of the same email. On my end it only shows as going out once. I've got reverse DNS setup correctly and all other domains are working fine. Even AOL is recieving emails wihtout a problem. What could the problem be? I have a very strong feeling that the looping message is on the recipient's side, especially since one of the domains got the email only once. The recipient could look at the message id's of two of the messages and see if they're the same or differe...

How to assign work over the weekend in only 1 project
This is for Project Server 2007. Very simple escenario: 2 projects, 1 activity of 2 weeks duration each, 1 enterprise resource assigned to both projects, 1 enterprise base calendar on server. I want to assign the resource to work in project A during weekend without affecting scheduled work on Project B. I've tried this: 1) Change the enterprise base calendar => it changes both projects (duh! obvious) 2) Change the enterprise resource calendar => it changes both projects (duh! obvious) 3) Allow local base calendars, change local base calendar to make weekend wo...

Excel formula to incrementally increase a value by 1 every 365 day
I need help with correct formula to take a starting date from one cell and place a formula in another cell that will increase the number by one for every 365 days. Employment date 5/30/2010 - 365 days past, new cell shows value "1" representing 1 year Another year passes and the new cell automatically updates to show the value "2" representing 2 years employment Another 365 days pass I need the value of the cell to automatically increase to "3" I tried the IF functions with TODAY() function but don't quite have it solved correctly. Tha...

Symantec Q&A
Can Symantec's Q&A be converted and imported into Access 2000? ...

Install 1.3
I don't have the disk with menow, but I recall reading in the readme file that one has to uninstall RMS from each computer before installing 1.3. Did I read that right? Any help, Thanks. nope.but before installing 1.3r update, backup the receipts templates and reports folder and for pre-cautions backup your data.close all MRMS applications and try installing the updates 1.3r. "TV hardware" wrote: > I don't have the disk with menow, but I recall reading in the readme file > that one has to uninstall RMS from each computer before installing 1.3. Did > I re...

10.1.5 update
I have the 10.1.4 update but can't seem to download 10.1.5 or IE 5.2.3. update? Any thoughts? I've tried using netscape 7.1 and IE 5. Hi What happens when you try to download? -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm> ---------- In article <6af41f93.0309180624.72808f1d@posting.google.com>, kgallion@bcm.tmc.edu (kgallion) wrote: > > I have the 10.1.4 update but can...

ERROR into CRM's customization v. 1.2
Hello, I have installed version 1.2 of the Microsoft CRM, but once entered in the formulations in order to personalize form whichever, hardly public my customization with the DM (that it goes to good aim) if I re-enter in the CRM, the entity of which I have changed the form goes in error! This result I obtain it in any case: it is that it carries out the restart of services IIS, is that do not make it. Someone knows why? I believed was a XML error therefore I have installed also MSXML 4,0 but without effect! What I can make? Thanks! Max Max, I have the same error, did you find a fix...

Pop connector in SBS03 at 1 minute?
Is it possible to get pop connector in sbs03 to retrive emails in 1 minute rather than 15 minutes. What is the reason that minium is 15 minutes. POP3 as a protocol was never meant to be used between servers. Many ISPs won't let you query a server much more often than that because of the network overhead it incurs and, along with some security concerns (passwords are sent in clear text by default, for example), querying too often can get your ISP to lock you out, slow down your server if there are multiple mailboxes, and increases the chance that someone can sniff out your IS...

How To Copy Conditional Formatting to Several (1,000) Cells
I get the whole Conditional Formatting thing, so I'm not looking for a tutorial. However, I can not figure this one out. What I need, is an individual row to be highlighted a certain color, depending on the content of one of its cells. Sounds easy enough right, well, I need to have this on about a thousand rows, and for some reason, when I enter K1 as the dynamic cell reference, instead of $K$1 as the static reference, it changes all thousand rows by whatever is in K1. . . Help me!! Thanks! You didn't post what formula you are using, so I'll just use an example: Selec...

Q: Where could I find information of ActiveX components?
I would like to Insert a ActiveX Tree View control(Microsoft TreeView Control, version 6.0) to my project, but hardly could I find some technical articles about it. Would you please inform me any resources available? Thanks very much! Best Regards! ...

Upgrade 10.1.9
I am currently running Office 2004 10.1.9 and want to install all missing updates. Which one do I install next and where can I find it?<br> <br> Thanks! Well, Office 2004 is version 11, so you can't be running Office 2004 10.1.9. Office X was version 10. In any app in Office 2004, run Help | Check for Updates. If you are running Office X, then I believe 10.1.9 is the latest version. To go to a new version, you would need to purchase either Office 2004 or Office 2008. ileneruv@officeformac.com wrote: > I am currently running Office 2004 10.1.9 and want to install all ...

Q: CFileException
Hi Is there a in-built member that returns the string corresponding to a CFileException e.g. CFileException::fileNotFound corresponds to "The file could not be located" I could easily make a switch statement to read the exception and then generate the string in the online help but I want to know if it is already built in. Many thanks in advance. David Hello Since CFileException is drived from CException therefore use the function CException::GetErrorMessage. Regards >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Is there a in-built member that returns the string correspond...