new to group - where can I find out about Access 2007?

I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using Access on and off for a
couple of years..

I'd like to find some good resources-- like websites-- for Access
2007.. are there any Access 2007 specific websites that are important
to keep up with?

thanks

-Thomas

0
IRS
4/25/2007 1:04:46 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Hi:

You might want to check out Jeff Conrad's site..

http://accessjunkie.com/default.aspx

It provides various links.

HTH
Fred Boer

"IRS Intern" <irsintern@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using Access on and off for a
> couple of years..
>
> I'd like to find some good resources-- like websites-- for Access
> 2007.. are there any Access 2007 specific websites that are important
> to keep up with?
>
> thanks
>
> -Thomas

0
Fred
4/25/2007 1:41:04 AM
"Fred Boer" wrote in message:

> You might want to check out Jeff Conrad's site..
>
> http://accessjunkie.com/default.aspx
>
> It provides various links.

Most of which need some some updating!
I better get back to working on it....

--
Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni
Software Development Engineer in Test

Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html
Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com

----------
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx
----------

0
Jeff
4/25/2007 1:50:59 AM
If you are familiar with earlier versions, this might help:
    Converting to Access 2007
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html

"IRS Intern" <irsintern@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using Access on and off for a
> couple of years..
>
> I'd like to find some good resources-- like websites-- for Access
> 2007.. are there any Access 2007 specific websites that are important
> to keep up with?
>
> thanks
>
> -Thomas
0
Allen
4/25/2007 2:37:41 AM
Dear Allen:

I was seriously remiss not to mention your site! It is a really useful page,
which I found well worth reading, (as you know...).

Hmm... must get the brain in for a tune-up....

All the best,
Fred Boer

> If you are familiar with earlier versions, this might help:
>    Converting to Access 2007
> at:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html

> "IRS Intern" <irsintern@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using Access on and off for a
>> couple of years..
>>
>> I'd like to find some good resources-- like websites-- for Access
>> 2007.. are there any Access 2007 specific websites that are important
>> to keep up with?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> -Thomas

0
Fred

find action on log file

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

Reporting from Project Server

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

New Implementation

how to find an item in a list control?

New Record

Users ability to Manage Groups

outlook 2007 e-mail

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Access to User Calendar

Actions to groups of tasks
Is there any way, or am I missing the obvious, to deal with multiple tasks in ones queue or list. As an example, I have a new release of my product, 1 task is to prepare the packages and 1 task is to ship them. If I have 100 customers, can I mass mark the tasks as finished or will have to open 200 dialogs and mark completed when the job is done? The only thing that I seem to be able to do to multiple tasks is delete them? Anyone? Jim Ball jball@XXXaccu-med.com remove the XXX to send an email you may be able to do this with a sql data update or create a solution in code to do thi...

Viewing group calendars in CRM