New funny recruitment video for Microsoft..

http://dropkickmonkey.com/2007/12/18/a-good-microsoft-recruitment-video-mindscape-a-new-viral-ad/
0
clc101
1/23/2008 7:28:56 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

system tray new mail icon gone :(
Before i used to have an icon pop up in my system tray when i received a new mail. I accidently hid it one time and it no longer comes back. How can i get it back. I run Outlook Xp on a Win XP pro machine. Thanks in advance.. --minnoce944 Check Tools, Options, Email Options, Advanced Email Options. MAke sure the checkbox for "show an envelope in the notification area" is checked. If it is, right click on the Windows taskbar. Choose Properties, then customize. Your icon might have just been set to always hide. If so, you can change it to always show. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Paste Filtered Range to New Workbook- AS
Hello, I recorded a macro and additionally used the DG help to construct the following macro; however, I'm not certain how to copy the filtered range (which will vary every time the worksheet is used) or how to find the last row of the workbook to which the data will be pasted. Any help would be great! And thanks in advance. Sub Macro1() Dim wbname As String Dim copyrange As Range Dim LastRow As Range Dim rng As Range ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 12/8/2009 by asagay ' wbname = ActiveSheet.Range("g1").Value & ActiveSheet.Range("j1&qu...

Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previous month and let it be stored, and start a new month on the same system or page but without adding up what has been put in the system... If you know what I`m on about. Thank you Angeldelight... melting in the UK weather :) Hard to advise without some info ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

Converting Microsoft Office 2003 Trial into a full version
I have bought a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT360ZG notebook with installed Microsoft Office 2003. I registered Microsoft Office 2003 trial version. Now I am trying to convert it into a full version. Unfortunately I am getting message that my product key (from Certificate of Authenticity) is invalid. My trial version expires in Jan 2005. What should I do ? My product key from Certificate of Authenticity label is : J8FHJ-Q6BJM-G6PVD-FWM2B-PW6J8. Thank you very much Peter. ...

report new page for each alpha
I have a report that produces an alphabetic directory, with the entries for each new letter (A, B, C,) starting on a new page. I have one letter, U, which has only one entry, and for some reason it is coming out on the last T page (it is the only single-entry letter which happens to fall behind a "full" page, where there isn't room on the previous page - but there are plenty of other "short" pages where it correctly does a page break before a letter. Any reason a particular letter (and it's not the only single-entry letter) might not break pages proper...

Onenote video playback freezes
When I record a video with my usb logitech webcam, the video playback always freezes after 1 second (although the time bar continues). However, when I use the camera integrated into my laptop the playback works fine. Please help as I want to record myself writing something in onenote. Thank you ...

Executive summary for New Deployment
Is there a resource (templates) Microsoft provides about new deployments for Windows 2003 AD / Exchange 2003 for Partners? I am hoping a doc that shows resources use, each phases, what is entailed at each phase, high-level design conideration (inplace upgrade vs. new install) - thank you kindly. The MSA might be useful for you. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/msa/default.mspx "JPaul" <jpaul@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23pao%23$WpEHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there a resource (templates) Microsoft provides about new deployments > for Wind...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additionally, forums offer ...

New Import Utility for RMS Store Ops and HQ!
Just a post to advise RMS users and partners that we have just released a new import utility for RMS. It works with both HQ and SO and allows importing of items only, but does allow for changes and updates. Priced at US $495 or GBP £275 for end users. Reseller discounts are available If you are interested please email me at rod@rsgplc.com with the subject RSG Import Utility Rod Barlow Retail Systems Group PLC (Microsft RMS Reseller UK) ...

transferring outlook express files to new computer
I am trying to transfer my OE files to my laptop. I have tried to use the export feature but it is not working. In scanning the Knowledge Base it seems I need to have the full version of Outlook or Exchange because it has files in order to make this work??? I don't have these programs on my old computer - just OE. I tried copying all the email files/folders into the proper/corresponding directory on my laptop but they just don't show up. I really really don't want to lose all my email. Is there a solution? Many thanks and feel free to email me a julie@crowbold.com ...

Creating a new default message template
I have a email template that I want to make the default. In other words, when you click on New to create a new email, I want the message template that I have created to come up as the default. Does anyone know how to do this? What you are proposing is a very bad idea. Using a custom form as the = default for new messages will guarantee that non-Outlook recipients = won't be able to read attachments you send.=20 I'd suggest that you back up and explain what functionality you were = hoping to add by changing the message form, and in what version of = Outlook.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, ...

Change the icon on Microsoft apps files?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me how to change the icon on a Microsoft file/shortcut = -- for example, an excel spreadsheet or MCE recording? ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META con...

IBF for Microsoft CRM now available
Great news to pass along. After a much longer wait than anyone imagined, our IBF solution for Microsoft CRM is now available. It took us a ton of work to get the performance and security of this solution right, but I think you'll find it's well worth the wait! The number of new scenarios enabled and the ability to access Microsoft CRM data from directly inside of your favorite Microsoft Office applications is really compelling. You can download the solution from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=332BEFFB-4492-40D7-8CE0-995489909B6A&displaylang=en Join me...

Add a nwe mail folder with new email address
I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003. opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email t go to a seperate main folder in outlook. Under All Mail Folders I'v got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area. I wan to add another root folder for my new email only. Thank you, Crai ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Apart from special accounts like HTTP and IMAP when you collect POP3 then all mess...

'Signature for new messages' which won't work
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and if I go to Tools>Options>Mail Format I see I can choose a signature for new messages. I have 3 e-mail accounts set up, and have set a new message signature for each one, e.g.: 1) Home > Sig 1 (default) 2) Work > Sig 2 3) Play > Sig 3 However when I try to create a new e-mail message, it seems impossible to automatically start a new e-mail using my Work or Play accounts, and therefore have the signature automatically entered. So what is the point of this feature if there is no way to use it? I'm sure I'm missing so...

How do you edit HTML source in a new outlook email message?
Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a place to edit source for a new message. This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out where the "edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help. Thanks, Justin The feature doesn't exist in Microsoft Outlook. "justinvanderpol" <justinvanderpol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ADC71DF-40BC-4656-98A8-A473EB40E837@microsoft.com... > Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a > place ...

Transfer to New Computer
I have a new MacBook and just installed Office Mac Home & Student Edition; however, I had to install Office twice on this computer because of problems encountered. Have I just used up two of my three instillation privileges? On the first try I could not register because my PID was stated as invalid. On the second try I was not asked about the PID or the Product Key.<br> <br> After all this the computer is now going to be replaced by Apple because of hardware problems. What do I have to do load Office on the new computer so as not to loose another of my three instillation privil...

New Exchange Routing Group in child domain / site
I have just finished installing a child domain (leaf node) and installing a exchange server for that new domain. First problem I had was that when my email was coming in via the main domain it was sending some of the public folder emails over to the sub domain (witch I had not configured for public folders) So I placed each domain in its own routing group, created a routing connect (both ways) pointing at each other as well as SMTP Connectors with * and cost of 1 (all default settings in each location / routing group. These server will be split via a T1 and both will receive email (ma...

Adding Fonts to New Font Collection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need help in adding a few of the fonts I commonly use to the Fonts Collection, which appears at the top of the Drop down menu under FONTS. I would like to store the names of a half dozen fonts in the Font Collection menu so that I can avoid scrolling through the entire Font list in order to highlight them. If one uses Verdana a lot, this is a real pain. Right now, when I go to Font Collections (under the Font menu), I see the subheading New Favorites, not no list appears when I click on it. I want to put my favo...

New contact form population
Hi everyone! Here is the problem we are having. When adding a new account and contacts to CRM we start by adding an account. From that account/contact page, we click on "new contact". Previously, this contact form would pop up and many of the fields would be populated. For some reason, some of these fields are not populating. The parent account and several of the address fields remain blank. Any ideas? Have you changed the field mappings in Deployment Manager? I'd start by verifying that there is still a mapping between Accounts and Contacts, and that the fields ...

transfering Outlook 2000 contact data to new computer
Purchased new computer and would like contact info transfered from Outlook 2000 program. I cannot find any .pst files in old computer but there is a .dll folders called Addressbook.dll. Can this be where all contact address book data resides or is there another file I should be looking for. How is this data transfered are there drag and drop features with Outlook. Thanks for the help "Darrel Maartin" <DaxxelMartin@cs.com> wrote in message news:00c901c3daca$75b37510$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Purchased new computer and would like contact info > transfered from Ou...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Data Migration framework
Hi, Does anybody know when Microsoft are due to release the DMF for version 3.0? or is it possible to use the 1.2 DMF to import data. We have contacts and would like to associate them with with their parent accounts. Any help or comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Rick No, I don't think you can use 1.2 DMF to import data to CRM 3.0. The easiest would be to buy a 45 days scribe license to do your data import for $495. The other option would be writing a small program using the CRM 3.0 API to insert all of your contact data to CRM 3.0. Darren The messag...

How do I STOP outlook from opening a New Explorer window on every
When I click on a Link to a Web Page it always opens a New Explorer Everytime. How do I Stop this ?? This is Very annoying & a Pain to keep closing them I agree with Ken. Is there a way to do right click on a link and select "Copy Shortcut" instead of clicking the link to open a new window? Thanks, Ruf Ken in AB <Ken in AB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I click on a Link to a Web Page it always opens a New Explorer > Everytime. How do I Stop this ?? > > This is Very annoying & a Pain to keep closing them In IE, click Tools>Internet Optio...