Need product key for Office XP Developer

Please take pity on the absent minded.

Back in the heyday of Office XP, I never had the need to set up the
developer tools for it.  I was a subscriber to MSDN Universal so have
all of the DVDs.  I just never jumped through their hoops of going on
the MSDN site to lookup the product and get the key.  I didn't need it
then.  Now it's out of support and the keys for obsolete products are
no longer available from MS.

My email address is readily decodable.

I'll be most grateful.

Thanks
--
-Larry-

Larry
6/15/2007 3:02:11 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

To anyone who may have been digging in their archives on my behalf;
Thanks, but don't.  I just found the key on a CD jacket.

--
-Larry-
--

"Larry Daugherty" <Larry.NoSpam.Daugherty@verizon.net> wrote in
message news:%23ajq111rHHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Please take pity on the absent minded.
>
> Back in the heyday of Office XP, I never had the need to set up the
> developer tools for it.  I was a subscriber to MSDN Universal so
have
> all of the DVDs.  I just never jumped through their hoops of going
on
> the MSDN site to lookup the product and get the key.  I didn't need
it
> then.  Now it's out of support and the keys for obsolete products
are
> no longer available from MS.
>
> My email address is readily decodable.
>
> I'll be most grateful.
>
> Thanks
> --
> -Larry-

Larry

Office v.x Test Drive Timed Out After Two Weeks
I bought my wife a Macintosh G4 tower. I purchased Office v.x at the same time, but UPS delivered the Office package separately. We found the test drive software on the hard drive and used it while waiting for the Office software. I was waiting for a friend to come back from vacation to get help exporting e-mail from Entourage so I could uninstall the test drive and install the real software. Something happened--my guess is it was configuring the system to use local time (it defaulted to Pacific)--that caused the test drive to suddenly stop working. Is there some way to get the ...

Mercury to stop EBT support, Need a second supplier
Mercury just called me two days ago and told me they would stop using TPI and would no longer offer the value-added support for peripherals and EBT! Where else can I got for a processor that supports EBT and RMS? david Go to TPISoft.com and use any of the processors their RMS client (which Mercury uses) supports. If you can't decipher the info on the web site, call them. They'll get you set up. Mercury uses Global Payments as their processor, so could you. Email me if you'd like to be put in contact with a Global rep. Mercury is switching from TPIsoft to the "prefe...

Automatic Updates and System Restore failure after installing SP3, XP Pro
1. I installed SP3 successfully, but the installation process got stuck on the �Initializing installation�. 2. I did the Method 1: Register the Wups2.dll file in Windows from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144. Nothing changed. 3. I did the Method 2: Download and install the Windows Update Agent. It didn�t fix the automatic update process. When I tried to do manual update I got �Access denied� error. The System Restore stopped working, as well as Search for files and folders. They ware marked as Not Responding in Windows Task Manager. 4. I ran WindowsUpdateAgent30-...

Can an excel XP 2003 file be exported to an Access mdb file if so how? #2
Greetings All, I have and app that will only read Access mdb files but I don't have access to "Access" is there a plugin or will excel 2003 xp save directly to an Access 2003 file format? Is there a free plugin around? TIA Tia ...

my e-mail dose not work in office 2007
i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on it nothing happens do i have to activate it "glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com... >i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on >it > nothing happens do i have to activate it And your email client is? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) See if your mail p...

MS CRM
How to write organization name during instalation ? I have write as in IG - "adventure-works" and adding license key was apeared as incorrect. I do not uderstand why ? Are there another needs ? Thanks for help. Mariusz OK. I have resolved problem. ;o)Mariusz U�ytkownik "Mariusz Slany" <nospam__marsla@op.pl> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:emdFNbvkDHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How to write organization name during instalation ? > I have write as in IG - "adventure-works" and adding license key was apeared > as incorrect. > I do not uderstand...

Excel VB Windows XP and 2000 problem
Hi, i have writen some macros using office 2000 on windows XP and they wor well. Then i changed my Operating system to windows 2000 and installe the same office 2000. When i try to open my excel sheet with both macros enabled and disable Visiual Basic gives me the "file not found" error in a message box and nothing more and didnt open the file. what could be the reason? any idea? i didnt intentially use any dl from XP but dont know if VB uses them by default! thanks in advance.. i can provide the excel sheet if anyone want to review... please let m know. Emr -- Message posted ...

Need quick way to build distribution list
Hi. I need to build a distribution list quickly which has as it's members people sending me emails (people not currently in my contacts). But the emails aren't coming from the individuals, they are coming from a form on my website. So - all the emails come from the same address (my web form) - all emails are formatted the same - all contain an email address for someone who filled out the form I'd like some kind of drag and drop or automated way to "dump" all those addressed into a list so I can reply to them en masse. Anyone know of a way to do this using ...

120 reg key for Int MGr Conversion on BRL licensing
I would not know for sure the ratio of clients that purchase and are ready for conversion within 120 days - but this time bomb perhaps forces some to do so prematurely... Essentially the tool is purchased for one thing - data conversion - (perhaps giving customers the ability to set a date for the conversion key to turn on - or require that an additional key needs to be entered upon first use, then bombs out in 120 days.) just a thought ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,...

Replacing Powerpoint 97 SR-2 on M/S Office 97 Pro Edit on Win XP
I dread asking this in case someone descends on me like a ton of bricks and says the answer is in the posts already! - but i I have never used the PP 97 which came with the MS Office 97 Pro Edit I have installed on my computer which uses Win XP with Ser Pack 3. I am about to embark on using PowerPoint for the FIRST time and wonder whether I should, before anything else, acquire a more up to date version first - and one that will work problem free with my XP - which version should I go for and will it, on loading, overwrite and replace the Powpoint I already have and still operat...

Exch Pre-production NICs differs from Production servers
I have a pair of clustered Exch2003 where I plan to test patches, Service packs, anti-software updates ,etc. Those pre-production servers will have different NIC adapters than the Production servers. That's because I have fiber connection available to the Production servers, but I will have to use copper cables to the pre-production ones. An alternative would leaving both Production and Pre-production clusters setup without 'NIC teaming'. In that case, they would have same NIC configuration (one fiber NIC and one Copper NIC each server), but no teaming. Please let me know which ...

Run Time error When Outlook XP starts in WXP
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP (all updates applied) crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade. Now when I start Outlook, most times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal folder for errors. Fixes? Britt Dickson -- "In an era o...

Need to send link with parameter
Hi , i got the following question, i'm doing mailing internally on my company and sometimes i need to send a link to a specific program passing a parameter to that file.and example will be (c:\ListMaker\Lister.exe -v -x), how can i pass a link like this?? if i do HTML on the mail like the following line: <a href ='file://c:\c:\ListMaker\Lister.exe -v -x'>Link<a> it will give me that the file is invalid... Any ideas. Thanks in advance. Alex. Alejandro K. <AleK@AleK.com> wrote: > if > i do HTML on the mail like the following line: > <a href ='...

Need to format text in header, but value is generated using VBA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6360C.2372C770 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I wanted to reference a cell value in my spreadsheet header and found = out how to do that using this function: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader =3D _ Format(Worksheets("Time Period Info").Range("B3").Value) =20 Next WS End Sub However, this leaves my text for ...

Need text in upper left corner of a cell
Hi Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner of a cell? I use Excel as a fill-in userform. I can justify the size of other columns, but it would be nice to write something into the cell, so the user understand what to fill inn. Any workarounds or other suggestions? Any help is appreciated. Gunnar Hi maybe you can use the comment functionality (goto 'Insert - Comment') to add some hints for the user -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Gunnar wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner > of a cell? > I use Excel a...

Microsoft Office "Database Corrupt" message
I need some help here. Recently, I got a "Database Corrupt" error message when running any MS Office 2004 program. I then tried to rebuild the database but I got an "end of file" error. However, all my email files etc are intact. Meanwhile, my "login" keychain is missing, and I had to repair it with Keychain Firstaid. The corrupt database message won't go away. What should I do? Thanks, sean ps. I'm running Mac OS 10.3.7 ...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Completing an OEM Install of XP--How to Do a Bit More??
I just successfully install of the XP OEM, full version. No icons appeared on my desktop. I figured out how to put on My Computer. Don't know for Network Places. The others I'll deal with as I install. An old drive is now in the place of D. It has lots of folders and files. I tried searching a folder there, and all Search would allow is D. How do I get to Browse a selected folder? I noticed some file suffixes or empty. I thought properties for a folder would fix that, but not. W. eWatson wrote: > I just successfully install of the XP OEM, full version. No icons >...

Can't e-mail from Word 2000 using Outlook 2002/XP
After "upgrading" Outlook 2000 SP-1 to Outlook 2002, I can't create a Word letter from within Outlook or send a file to a recipient from within Word. When I try to create a letter from within Outlook, I get the error "To use this feature you must install the version of Microsoft Word that matches the installed version of Microsoft Outlook". I've tried The Outlook 2002 "repair", and even uninstalled it and re-installed Outlook 2000 SP-1. In that configuration, the software worked fine. But when I "upgraded" again to Outlook 2002, it was br...

Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?
I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use Outlook for free? Yes. Just install it and set it up and use it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "KatsEmail" <KatsEmail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93C001DC-7972-496D-88B6-1506F7982F6C@microsoft.com... >I bought Microsoft Office 20...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Do i still need the ADC?
Hi everyone got some questions about the ADC. 2 years ago to the month we migrated from EX5.5 to EX2003. all is running well. now we want to take an older DC offline. I noticed that in my ESM under the Recipients node that both Recipent Update Services are pointing to this old DC that I want to dismantle. I changed it there in the proerties to a newer DC. ever since then my event log has been chalk full of error event 8026. i checked the Active Directory Connector and it was in fact pointing to the new DC already, under the domain\exchange account. I have restarted all Excha...

Need Unprotect/Protect for Excel Macro
Hello there, I need the code to put into a macro to go in and unprotect a sheet (just long enough for me to insert some data)...then re-protect the sheet before saving. This way....the user cannot destroy the data or formula in teh protected sheet. How do I do this? Is there a global command or do I have to imput my password when I ask it to follow me recording the macro. Please help! Anyone!! Thanks!! Wade Previous post of J E McGimpseys will give you the syntax Sub Toggleprotect2() Const PWORD As String = "ken" Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each sh ...

XP with/versus 2000
I've had XP for just under two months. I can't tell you what the server is, but everyone else in the company is on some kind of 2000. XP has its moments, but mostly I spend minutes waiting for documents to open, close, save - it's frustrating as all get-out. Something looks like it closed okay, but the next time I go to open it, there's a TMP file of the document (of course, they don't tell you what the heck program to open a TMP file with, so those just get deleted). The basic document saved fine in these instances. It takes, 9 documents out of 10 (Word, Exce...