navigation buttons missing

In my subform I have navigation buttons set to yes but when the form is
displayed the navigation buttons are not there.

any ideas?
--
deb
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my subform I have navigation buttons set to yes but when the form is
> displayed the navigation buttons are not there.
>
> any ideas?
> --
> deb

0
Natallia
4/20/2010 2:54:56 PM
Sounds like the sub form control is a bit to short. See what happens if you
allow scrollbars on the control.

--
Bill Mosca, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.thatlldoit.com

"deb" wrote:

> In my subform I have navigation buttons set to yes but when the form is
> displayed the navigation buttons are not there.
>
> any ideas?
> --
> deb

Removing Buttons
I copied buttons from a WEB page into an EXCEL spreadsheet. I tried to remove the buttons using edit/go to/special/objects -- but it says 'no objects found'. I also tried to 'right click' the button and cut - but it did not work either. I can send you a sample if possible. If there's no shapes you want to keep, maybe this'll do it for you. (Save your file first--just in case.) Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCtr As Long Dim myErrNumber As Long With ActiveSheet .Shapes.SelectAll On Error Resume Next Selection.Delete ...

Excel macro or command button to search using a user form
I have a user form which shows info about each student. I want to be able to enter a student's name in a textbox and have all the fields on the form populated with the student information. You need to be a lot more specific on what you are wanting else we have to make a lot of assumptions. I would recommend using a combobox instead of a textbox. This way you can utilize the Change Event and have the students info. automatically filled in the rest of your userform. I will assume you have a list of students in Sheet1 in Col. A. Just set the RowSource property of the c...

Closing a child Dialog when the Mouse button is clicked outside the Parent Dialog
Hai I Have a Parent Dialog and a ChildDialog associated with that and when the mouse is clciked outside the Parent Dialog the child window has to be closed and the parent dialog has to minimized to the taskbar please let me know how to handle this situation Thanks and Regards sures h Are you referring to a dialogs that have Parent/Child relation? The reason I ask is because this is rather unusual. Modeless dialogs are used as children of the frame window as form view. Are you writing something similar to this? "Suresh" wrot...

missing but delivered
Outlook 2002 Exchange 5.5 all sp current user "a" and "b" can send and receive from other users. "a" can send to "b" but when "b" sends or replies to "a", the message never shows up in "a"'s inbox even though tracking the message in exchange admin shows it delivered it to "a". "a" did not delete the message(watched as the problem was replicated several times) nor does "a" have any rules that would address emails from "b"(did a find in the entire mailbox just in case, no mail...

Disable MAPI Missing after SP2 install
We succesfully installed SP2 for Exchange 2003. However I can't find the ability to disable MAPI access under an AD object's Exchange Features tab. Anyone know if I'm missing something? Thanks From the release notes - it's an attribute stored on a user account. Doesn't look like you'll find it under the Exchange Features tab. Enabling or Disabling MAPI Access per User Exchange Server 2003 SP2 adds functionality to enable administrators to completely turn off MAPI access for a given user, or to grant access to a user whose Microsoft Office Outlook is configure...

user id or team id is missing
Thanks to everyone's help I've been able to import into the CDF/DMF successfully (or so I believe). However when weh I run the Migration tool, I receive for what appears to be every record: The user id or team id is missing. My users have licenses. I've run ListUmappedUsers and there are no unmapped users. I've run MapUser for all bad users previously. I'm not sure what this means and how to import my data. Please help. I've seen other similar posts, but no clear resolution. When you imported the records into the CDF did each record have an "owner" c...

Missing Workflow Manager Templates
Hello, I am attempting to use Workflow Manager to setup some basic workflow scenarios. I would like to start by using the basic "templates" as described in the documentation but they are not listed when I access workflow manager. Can anyone tell me how to recover/restore the files? Thanks in advance, Miles On your Server CD (PFiles\MSCRM\Tools) there is a template for the Solution Selling sales process. Stephen "Miles Standish" <pummeline00@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:baef01c4892d$17e84c50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am attempting to u...

Missing fonts #2
I have MS Word & Publisher and mysteriously 1 of my most common fonts just became missing and all of my documents that had them have changed to something else. The font which is missing is the "Invitation" font. Does anyone know how I can get it back? I did an uninstal and a reinstall twice now with no success. Please help. Frank Did you look for it in the Windows\Fonts directory? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frankcd77" <Frankcd77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:971500B0-C0EF-4E07-B708-ABD9923FE690@microsoft.com... >...

How to add button for macro in Fluent UI?
I have a macro in my personal.xlsb which will be available for all the workbooks in my PC. I want to add a button in the fluent UI for that macro which will be available for all the work books. How to add a custom button? If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an addin) or http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm Yajiv wrote: > > I have a macro in my personal.xlsb which will be available for all the > workbooks in my PC. &...

Import External Data (to Excel, from Excel) Misses Data
I had an Excel file with two tabs. One, "Log". was a running log filled out by processors (non-techie types). The other, "Scorecard", was various performance metrics calculated based on the log entries. For various reasons, I had to seperate these into two files. In order to calculate the scorecard, I used the "Import External Data" so the scorecard can be recalculated by "Refresh Data" to get the latest update from the log. In the import wizard, I select the Excel file with the log in it and then choose the tab that contains the log, "Log$". ...

Messages Missing Content
I am receivng a couple particular forwarded e-mails in HTML format from folks that are on OL2000 & Word 2000, which when I receive them are missing the content these folks have added to the messages prior to sending (forwarding) them to me. I am on OL2002 & Word 2002. I've read Knowledge Base Article 292865 for OL2002 regarding missing content, but it doesn't seem to apply. I've tried changing from HTML to RTF to plain text, all to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Chuck ...

Print form without command button.
I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx for your insight. On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:03 -0700, Sokan33 wrote: > I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx > for your insight. Set the button's Display When property to Screen Only. It's on the button's property sheet's Format tab. Note: Form's are designed for data entry, manipulation , and display, not for printing. You would be well advised to create a report with the data you wish to show. If you wish to display the data within the form'...

I can't select non adjacent cells using the control button
For some reason I am having a terrible time selecting or highlighting a group of cells and then using the control button and selecting another group of cells Are you selecting say A1:A3 then hold CTRL key and select D1:D3? What occurs when you try? How about hitting SHIFT + F8 then selecting A1:A3 and D1:D3? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:24:01 -0700, mustbesimple <mustbesimple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >For some reason I am having a terrible time selecting or highlighting a group >of cells and then using the control button and selecting anothe...

missing Excel files in MyDocuments folder
We save or Excel files in the default location "My Documents" A few days ago we noticed that all Excel files starting with the letter "K" and all the way to "Z" are missing from this location. It is Office XP with only SP2 so far ( this might be the issue)( Also SP1 for Windows so far) and we are able to locate the missing files by opening the "more worksheets" option in the Task Pane(which opens My Documents) and typing in the first few letter of say a "Wells Fargo...." spreadsheet. We can open the doc and when we try a "save as&qu...

Close button on tabs
I have a tab control with icons + labels. I want to include a little 'x' on the top-right corner of each tab (a close button). I suspect I'm going to need to create a custom control. My question is: Is is possible to subclass or somehow utilize CTabCtrl so that I don't have to recreate the entire control form a CWnd or CStatic control? If so, how? Thank you all. You can owner-draw the CTabCtrl. Here is a sample. http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/tabcontrols/article.php/c2237 You could draw the "X" in the DrawItem() code. -SM On Sep 9, 2:56=A0am, Se...

Voting Buttons
Hello, I have an approval process that I an trying to make faster. I would like to send the necessary files to the required reviewers, and include voting buttons for them to 'accept' or 'reject' the data. I learned how to set up a template for this purpose and have successfully seen the vote responses recorded in the original e-mail on the "tracking" tab. I can print this e-mail once all have responded and have a paper record of their votes. However, there are times when the voters "edit their response before sending" and include comments. Rathe...

menu bar missing
One of my workers has Outlook XP. There is no menu bar. When I look in the customize dialog box the menu bar check box is checked. I can't seem to find anything in the KB. Any ideas? Thanks Fay search for outcmd.dat and delete it and open outlook backup and see what happens. "Fay Yocum" <fyocum@REMOVEix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:%23IrsLUYLEHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > One of my workers has Outlook XP. There is no menu bar. When I look in the > customize dialog box the menu bar check box is checked. I can't seem to find > anything in the KB. An...

what am I missing
OK, I think my report are working, I can run some and even add them. However, I am trying to add a specific Quote report and was told that when I add it I should set the "Related Records Type" to "Quote". But it isn't an option for me. In fact the only options are "Users" and "Articles". What am I missing here. Somthing to also make not of is that if I go to IIS and right-click the "Reports" virtual directory and try to browse I get an unauthorized error. I was told somthing about the report services needing to run under .net 2.0 ...

Task bar buttons all light blue
When I have more then one task bar button open (on the bottom of the screen) after a few minutes the program I am using goes to LIGHT blue. As normal the one you are using is DARK blue. Then I have to go down and click on the proper button and the program will then run when I click on the page and then it is good to go for a short peroid. It is getting to be a pain. Any help would be appriciated and thanks in advance. -- budzy budzy wrote: > When I have more then one task bar button open (on the bottom of the screen), > after a few minutes the program I am using goes to...

Sample button bar code crashes VB6
Folks I've been wanting to add a button bar/tool bar/whatever you call it to my utility to jazz up the interface. Yeah, I know it's eye candy but hey... So I found this neat sample code which works great in the IDE. http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=71482&lngWId=1 I commissioned a set of bmp files fram a graphics person and was happily inserting them into my program. All works quite nicely in the VB6 IDE. Then I compiled it and it immediately crashes an dbrings up the VS2006 debugger. So I downloaded a fresh copy and compiled just the sam...

Missing Toolbar in Outlook
Hi. I would appreciate some help with Outlook. When I have opened an email message and within the message I want to "reply" or "reply to all" the buttons are missing. Something happened that I cannot figure out. I have gone into Toolbar Command Action and highlighted these buttons but may not be going in the right direction as this did not fix the problem. Your help is appreciated. Is your cursor in the message body when you try to reply or forward the message? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Missing Messages #2
Suddenly, over a week's worth of e-mail messages disappeared from the inbox in Microsoft Outlook 2003, (NOT Outlook Express). What happened and what can be done to fix the problem? This just occurred about two days ago. The most recent date in my inox is 13/Nov/2006. I rebooted my computer to no avail. I have Windows XP Pro w/ SP2. Thank you, Barry Karas P.S. I've been using the drafts folder to compose e-mail messages since I don't "trust" the inbox. Right click in the toolbar area, enable the Advanced Toolbar, and use = the dropdown to ensure you are using the ...

Adding a command button to a switchboard
How do I add a command button to my main switchboard and associate it with opening a report filtering a set of records between given dates? I have a switchboard designed and working. It is to make the application more polished and user friendly for those who don't know how to write queries and don't want to know; they just want to filter records with a touch of the button. Thanks in advance for any help on this matter. Shepherdess The same way you created the Switchboard-->Tools-->Database Utilities-- >Switchboard Manager unless you have reached the maximum number of bu...

Outlook 2003 missing folders
I had created a number of folder in personal folders to save emails. They have disappeared. How can I find them? I do not think I deleted them. If I did can I restore them? A couple of things to try: look in your deleted items folder. reset the navigation pane Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "sierralightfoot" <sierralightfoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D84B7A42-241D-4858-825D-5C9FB25CA514@microsoft.com... >I had created a number of folder in personal folders to save emails. They > have disapp...