my dictionary in microsoft words processor does not work

my dictionary in microsoft words processor does not work
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"jpm" <jpm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my dictionary in microsoft words processor does not work

This discussion group is for the Microsoft relational database product,
Access. So you'll need to ask in a discussion group for your word processor.
Assuming you are using Microsoft Word, here's how to find an appropriate
discussion group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Word subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.

0
PvdG42

Calendar
I view my Calendar in the "Month" view. How can I make the entry into each cell do a "word wrap" so I can see the entire contents of what I typed in there? Not sure you can, but if you hold your mouse (hover) over the item, does it show you the full text? michaaal wrote: > I view my Calendar in the "Month" view. How can I make the entry > into each cell do a "word wrap" so I can see the entire contents of > what I typed in there? "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrot...

I cannot transfer an Access 2007 relationship diagram to Word 2007
I have created a relationship diagram in Access 2007 and I want to show this in a Word 2007 document. There seems to be no way to export from Access or import from Word. My attempts at exporting from Access produced a diagram of nothing in Word in that reports are transferred as .rtf. What about pressing Alt + PrintScreen on the Keyboard and pasting it into a word doc? Evi "robertdbadias" <robertdbadias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AED994B3-6DCE-4930-86E3-D496BEC0AED5@microsoft.com... > I have created a relationship diagram in Access 2007 and I want ...

2010 Beta: New "Linked Note" Feature Not Working
I have downloaded the 2010 Beta version, but the new function "Linked Notes" (which automatically adds links to the program one is using -- if one uses the "docked" screen view) does not work at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Or know how to remedy it? I am using the 2010 OneNote file format (which is required to use the new feature). David [Note this is a re-post. Subject was incomplete on first post[ djprius wrote: > [Note this is a re-post. Subject was incomplete on first post[ Unnecessary and only disturbing. Rainald On Dec 1...

Work around for POP 3 email
I do not have a static IP address for my network, I am wanting to try to use something like noip.com for a work around with the pop 3 connector in Exchange. Will this work for CRM email or will I still be using only outlook to send email and adding a token for CRM follow up manually. ...

Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles not working
I just updated to 11.0.5721.5145. In Play/Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles, I have "On, if available" selected. I just launched my webradio station. The station plays fine, but Artist - Song no longer displays in WMP, even after song change. I believe there is some copyright sensitivity to this, so it's a bug that ought to be fixed. On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:35:01 -0700, Mike Row Soft <MikeRowSoft@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just updated to 11.0.5721.5145. In Play/Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles, I >have "On, if available" selected. ...

Convert a word address and data list to excell
I help with a food pantry and the existing cliant data list was created in word seperated by commas. I am told to put all 1500 or so cliants in to note pad, then put them on one line (data of each cliant seporated by 7 commas and their children seporated by ;) then I can put them into excell. Well I am only up to the C's and have been doing it for 3 weeks now. Plus we keep adding new ones every week which are not in order now. If anyone could help me with this I would so appreciate it. Thank you Beverly Hi if they're still in Word, select the list and choose edit / replace in...

Outlook personal folder backup utility no longer works!
It seems that my Microsofy outlook personal folder backup utility no longer works after I updated from Office XP to Office 2003. Is it possible that it is because the .PST file has changed from ANSI to UNICODE? What about all of my Office XP archive .pst files... Can I open them in outlook 2003? Thanks, Rich There is a post on the MS site that talks about ensuring that you have the right level of the backup utility (2003 version). ..pst files can indeed be opened by Outlook 2003. I would be in deep doodoo if it couldn't. Do you know where I might find that posting? Thanks, ...

New sony laptop but product key ain't working.
I just purchased a sony laptop with home premium windows 7 and the product key that's on the botton just ain't working, keep saying it's invalid. Any advise, please? -- droseindehouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ droseindehouse's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/165257.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/office-setup/1284044.htm http://forums.techarena.in The key on the base of the laptop is for win, as it clearly states Any Office version you have installed will be a Trial, unless you pa...

Formula works in some cells, doesn't in other
I have a multi-sheet 2003 workbook. Sheet 1 is a summary that displays data from the other 4 sheets, the name of one of which is "Northeast" (though experimentation proves that it doesn't matter what the sheet is named) On my summary sheet this particular sheet is referenced in row 4. Column A is nothing but the text "Northeast", the formulas in each of the next columns are as follows (without the B: C: D: E: and F:) B: =SUMIF(Northeast!C:C,">0",Northeast!B:B) C: =SUM(Northeast!C:C) D: =SUM(Northeast!D:D) E: =1-B4/ABS(C4) F: =AVERAGE(IF(Northeast...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

MicroSoft Project
I would like to know if Microsoft project would be an effective tool in developing a enterprise project plan , that could possible reach 75,000 task items. I was told by a peer that this tool would be a poor choice in handling a project of that magnitude. I believe we could make several smaller plans then merge these plans into one project plan at a higher roll up task line. Any thought's anyone? ...

Inserting a word
Hi I have a row of cells, each with a different word, being part of a description. I need to insert a word, the same word, in front of the words in each cell? please let me know how to do that, if it can be done. thanks and regards Daniel Daniel, you could use a helper column and put in this and fill down, then copy and paste special over you data ="newword"&" "&A1 or with a macro Sub Add_Word() 'will add newword in front of whats in the used range in column A 'Change to your range Set rng = Intersect(Range("A:A"), ActiveSheet.UsedRange) ...

can someone tell me why this isnt working? #2
sorry alison, i know how to do that... look again. =INDIRECT("'C:\PCS Connection\[Company Discounts.xls]Sheet1'!$D$"&'C:\PCS Connection\[Company Discounts.xls]Sheet5'!$A$1) what i'm trying to do, is call the information from column D on Sheet1, but to use the number in Sheet5$A$1 to define the row number from which to call on Sheet1. So if: Sheet5!$A$1 = 7 then i would be calling the information from Sheet1!$D$7 but if Sheet5!$A$1 = 8 then i would be calling the information from Sheet!1$D$8 see where i'm going with this? that way when i go in...

Exchange 2k3: Push e-mail working only for messages ending in INBOX
Dear All, I have several server-based rules active in my exchange profile that mostly route the incoming messages to specific subfolders. The push e-mail feature operates nicely with my smartphone, but only the messages not routed to subfolders get pushed. Is there a way to overcome this problem without having to link my push e-mail set-up to a separate account to be forwarded all the incoming mail from my primary account? Thanks in advance, Tomaz On 1 Aug 2006 14:58:20 -0700, "Tomaz" <tomaz.lajovic@borzen.si> wrote: >Dear All, > >I have several server-based rul...

Migrating Access apps to Microsoft.NET...
Hello! Hopefully I got the right discussion group here...! In using the SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access instructions, I have completed the split Access 2003 database migration to the SQL Server 2005. Under the 'Preparing Access Databases for Migration' part of these instructions, it says "After you migrate databases to SQL Server 2005, you can continue to use Access by using linked tables (understand this), or you can manually migrate your applications to Microsoft.NET Framework-based code that interacts directly with SQL Server". Not sure I'm understa...

Why does my new hotmail account not work in Outlook?
I've double and triple checked all login and password info and my new hotmail account will not work in Outlook. What is the problem? nathanparlee wrote: > I've double and triple checked all login and password info and my new hotmail > account will not work in Outlook. What is the problem? Free accounts don't work - you need a subscription account - get your wallet out!!! If its a new account only premium hotmail accounts can be used with OL "nathanparlee" <nathanparlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8BCACD2-2F65-4128-99F1-92952A5FBE0...

internet link not working
i use outlook send the link to my co-worker for ex: \\servername\folder1\sale account my co-worker can open the link without sale account (note that there is space between sale account)once i add the sale account (sale account is folder)my co-worker cannot open the link. please advice ...

Configuring Microsoft Outlook for a Microsoft Outlook Web Access Account
I am having trouble configuring my Microsoft Outlook 2003 to incorperate my Microsoft Outlook Web Access account. I am using Office 2003 and have Windows XP. Can anyone help? Thanks, Erik Are you trying to set it up as an HTTP account? Enter the OWA URL and include your mailbox alias: http://owa.domain.com/exchange/ekarre Note that you'll only have access to mail, not the special folders. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search fo...

Word, Form Fields and the Enter Key
I'm using the code below to the Enter Key will behave like the Tab Key to go between Form Fields. The problem is that when using the Enter Key, the Form Fields do not get Formatted, as they do with the Tab Key. By the way, after using the Enter Key, if I go back to the previous Form Field, and then exit that Form Field with a right arrow or Tab Key, that Field will then show the proper formatting. Can someone please show how to modify this code to work properly? Thanks for your help, Bernie ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Save word doc as non-editable and place watermark over the text
Hi, 1) I'm wondering if I can save a word document as non-editable? I want to prevent others from copying my text. 2) Is it possible to place a watermark over the text? It is impossible to prevent anyone you allow to view your text from copying it. You can merely make it more difficult. Yes you can add watermarks to your document. A watermark is simply a graphical image placed behind the text. For it to be of any use, you need to save the word document as a graphical image, or series of images (SnagIt will do that) then save the resulting graphic(s) as a PDF. It will no...

Word 2007 strange characters?
When I edit Word Documents I open up a document/Letter, etc, with all sorts of weird characters in the document or letter. How do I edit a previously created Word file and get it to look like a normal document like they did with Word 2003? See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=923505 "How to install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack so that you can use earlier versions of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to open and to save files from 2007 Office programs". Artreid wrote: > When I edit Word Documents I open up a document/Letter, etc, with all > sort...

220 Volt (NOT USA COMPLIANT) Severin Food Processor 400 Watt
List Price:$108.89 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000D83DZ Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000D83DZ WILL NOT WORK IN USA ...

Word Wrapping in Excel #4
I have already tried the auto fit, it still doesn't adjust the ro again. But thanks, I guess this is just a bug that will continue to happen -- Mandy1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mandy11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1300 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27632 Do you have lots of text in that cell. I've seen excel just drop the last few(?) characters. If you put =len(A1) in an empty cell (adjust the address), what do you see? And with lots of text, if y...

Outlook locks up on forward or reply when using word as mail editor
We have a user using Outlook 2002 connected to a local Exchange 2000 server. When the user forwards or replies to an item in the inbox, and the mail editor is set to use Word, Outlook locks up. Using Outlook as the editor and all is fine. Please advise... close word, rename normal.dot and see if it helps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: http://group...

Help me ! I want to create two or more functions work in one cell.
I want to create two or more functions to works in one cell, respectively: IF(AND(B5=B21,A5=A22),SUM(C5),"") and IF(AND(B5=B21,A6=A22),SUM(C6),"") Independently they work but when I�m ordering one by one in sell appears FEALS. I tried to apply before OR , IF(OR �. , but something�s wrong. -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com One way: =(B5=B21)*((A5=A22)*C5 + (A6=A22)*C6) In article <506CF7B1FC9F0@OfficeKB.com>, "peter via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote: > I want to create two or more functions to works in one cell...