Multi Value list box selects all customer

I have this code as a multiValue listbox but everytime i select which
customer i want it select them all, can anyone tell me how i can fix's this

thanks

Dim varitem As Variant
Dim strTempItem As String

For Each varitem In Me.lstReportFilter.ItemsSelected
    strTempItem = strTempItem & " [SalesGroupingField]=" &
Me.lstReportFilter.ItemData(varitem) & " Or "
Next

strTempItem = "(" & Left(strTempItem, Len(strTempItem) - 4) & ")"
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Have you set the MultiSelect to Simple on the list's property box (it's in
the Other colum) ?

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

"Alan" wrote:

> I have this code as a multiValue listbox but everytime i select which
> customer i want it select them all, can anyone tell me how i can fix's this
>
> thanks
>
> Dim varitem As Variant
> Dim strTempItem As String
>
> For Each varitem In Me.lstReportFilter.ItemsSelected
>     strTempItem = strTempItem & " [SalesGroupingField]=" &
> Me.lstReportFilter.ItemData(varitem) & " Or "
> Next
>
> strTempItem = "(" & Left(strTempItem, Len(strTempItem) - 4) & ")"

Customize Outlook today does not work #5
I have read the replies about if MS update 813489 is install customize outlook today does not work. What if you do NOT have MS update 813489 install and it still does not work then what? Here is a good one for you. If you update to Office 2003 then it works. But if you install (not update) Office 2003 you can open customize outlook today, but you can not make or save any changes. Error "an activeX control on this page might be unsafe to.... I am having the same problem. Only update 813489 has not been loaded on my computer, because it is not relevant to my system. However, I did ...

DDP (Drop down Box)
i have a front sheet that has data input onto it, this then feeds into sheets Monday thru Sunday, I would like to print data on occassions and have decided to creat a form for this option, what i dont want to do is allow users access to the data on the pages then print, am looking for a safe way to do this and decided a form, drop down box, selecting the day of the week to be printed and this would print the required data, Any idea of the code for example, Selecting Monday in the Drop down box, would then print the Sheet "Mon" Tuesday in DDB would then print "Tue" and s...

Failed to customize the dialog box of toolbar
I cannot fill the left-hand list box of toolbar's dialog box,and if I delete one button in toolbar,I lost it. Below is my code: [code] #include <windows.h> #include <commctrl.h> #include "resource.h" #define ID_TOOLBAR 20001 static char *szAppName = "Study Toolbar" ; LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc( HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM ) ; TBBUTTON tbButtons[] = { {STD_FILENEW, IDM_FILE_NEW, TBSTATE_ENABLED, TBSTYLE_BUTTON | BTNS_SHOWTEXT, 0, 0}, // 1 {STD_FILEOPEN, IDM_FILE_OPEN, TBSTATE_ENABLED, TBSTYLE_BUTTON, 0, 0}, // 2 {STD_FILESAVE, IDM_FILE_SAVE, TBSTATE...

SMTP address list
Does anyone know of a way to obtain a list of all SMTP email addresses accepted by a server and the corresponding user account in Exchange 2003? Thanks Brad Palmer You can use LDIFDE to dump Active Directory attributes to a text file. The email addresses are held in the 'proxyAddresses' attribute, so: ldifde -f dump.ldf -l proxyaddresses This will give you a file called dump.ldf containing your addresses. You can add other Active Directory attributes to the export file as you see fit. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexc...

Modification is not allowed becuse selection is locked.
Microsoft Word won't let me type anything because it says that modification is not allowed becuse selection is locked. What can I do about it? On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:56:01 -0700, OrangeCake <OrangeCake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Microsoft Word won't let me type anything because it says that modification >is not allowed becuse selection is locked. What can I do about it? If you have a trial version of Office (typically pre-installed on a new computer), it has expired and you'll have to buy a retail copy. Or, if you already have a licensed copy, ma...

Cell Selection?
I have a colum of numbers 198 0 0 198 2 What I need, is to be able to select 3. the 198's are not going to be used in the next part of my equation. That seems simple enough, however all the numbers could be usable (not 198) and I need to use just the first three. Any ideas? One interp / way, using non-array formulas Assuming source numbers in A1 down Put In B1: =IF(COUNT($C$1:C1)>3,"",C1) In C1: =IF(ISERROR(SMALL(D:D,ROW(A1))),"", INDEX(A:A,MATCH(SMALL(D:D,ROW(A1)),D:D,0))) In D1: =IF(A1="","",IF(A1=198,"",ROW())) Select B1:D...

Create interactive pivot table chart based on item selected
I'm trying to remember how to drag a chart object to the top left cell of a pivot table thus displaying a charted image of the detail item selected. Any suggestions? ...

reflecting values in a column into a row
I am creating a chart to map a round-robin chess game. If there are 4 players, then all 4 has to play one another. if I have the names John Mike Sally Bill Then I'd like to type them into a columns and write a formula in a row to pick up the names the spreadsheet should then look like this: John Mike Sally Bill John Mike Sally Bill I think it may be achieved with the Indirect() function, but my Excel 2007 help seems broken and I can't figure it out without an example. Thanks. MikeB With names in A2:A5 Enter in B1 =INDIRECT("A"&COLUMN(B1)) Or...

selectively download folders from isp
I am having trouble with Outlook. I have a yahoo account and I have mulitple folders on that account. I was wondering if there was a way to only download what is in my yahoo inbox and not in my yahoo bulk folder. Hi Moose I you take a look at your preferences in yahoo mail - http://mail.yahoo.com you have the option to send bulk mail to your pop3 client. As easy as that. Chris "MOOSE" <MOOSE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADA4254F-0DB3-47BD-AC3F-D34AFD4ADEC5@microsoft.com... >I am having trouble with Outlook. I have a yahoo account and I hav...

Adding Members- Dist. Lists
Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the SBS group. Does anyone know if there is a way to assign a permission to a user in our office to be able to update membership lists for distribution groups while she is in Outlook? Currently, when she clicks the "To:" button in a new email, right-clicks the distribution group, selects properties, goes to "modify members", it lets her select the new member but then when she clicks ok she will get an error mssg saying she doesn't have permission to do this. thx! on the security tab of the DL, does she have the &qu...

Creating a Check Box
I would like to learn how to create a check box. Is there a way to do that? The simplest checkbox (I think) is from the Forms toolbar. So View|tool bars and show that Forms toolbar. Click on the checkbox and then click on the topleft corner where it should be placed. Then draw to the opposite lowerright corner. When you've placed it correctly, right click on it and select "Format Control" On the Control Tab, you can assign a cell link that you can use to determine if the checkbox is checked or not. =if(A1=True,"It's checked","It's not checked") ...

need to make a formula that would add a field value to current dat
I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is (How Many Days). Now I need to a assign a default value, or expression (not sure which way to go about this) that will take the date value for (Date) and add the value (How Many Days) I figured that the formula should read =sum([Date]+[How Many Days]) But that is not giving me any results, thanx for your help in advance =DateDiff("d", Date(), [How Many Days]) -- Wayne Manchester, England. "J Man" wrote: > I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is ...

is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer display or something similar. A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be appreciated. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-...

Output the list of frequent data
Dear all, Here comes two problems. Problem 1: I have a list of strings (say, in the column A1:A100). How can I find the "mode" (i.e. the string appearing most frequently in the list? For example, if the list is APPLE APPLE BANANA APPLE CREAM CREAM BANANA CREAM APPLE DONUT then I want the result is APPLE. It seems that the MODE function does not suppot data type other than numbers. Is there any canned UDF for it? Problem 2: Following Problem 1, I want to generate a list of the 3 most frequent data in the list. If the list is the one in the example, I want to list to be...

column value translation
I'm sorry if this is already here somewhere, but I could't find any references. I need to upload a list of people into our computer system and this list is comprised of their names and the code for the branch where they work. The computer system into which I need to upload this list will not recognize the current branch ID code for those employees, but I do have a list that is basically a comparison of the two different codes. For example branch code 800 on the list equals branch code C001 in the system. I need to get a way in excel to convert all the branch codes that are next...

Update table with Multi-select list box
I have a database with a tab control that has several pages in it (my boss loves tabs for navigation). Each page has a list box based on a category of training events that members of my office attend and the box is based on a query that selects the training events for the tab page's respective category. I select an item from the list, click a button, and go to a form with a text box showing the name of the training event I previously selected. On that form, I want to select mutiple names of office members from a list box (already created and source is the Office Roster table) and then c...

Fill cells with interpolated values
Hi What is the easiest way to fill cells with linear interpolated values ? e.g. i have value 5 in cell A1, and value 15 in cell A6. Cells A2 ... A5 should now be filles with 7, 9, 11, 13. of course, it's not a big deal to write a formula for interpolation, but maybe there is more simple way, (just by some mouse clicks....?) Biff Select the range A1:A6 with your start and stop value in their respective cells, and then do Edit / Fill / Series / Trend / Linear -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/...

XML Deserialize of empty value

Custom Report in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have a custom report built up using SSRS. My report project has two rdl files. First Report has some fields with links, on clicking any of the filed will show the details of the field in the second report. When I try to upload the report in CRM 3.0, I find only one RDL file can be uploaded. how do I upload both the files in crm?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Karthik You should able to upload both reports to CRM, when you try to upload the second report, what is the error? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 7, 10:28=A0am, K...

non-duplicate combo box
I have about 1000 rows of data. There are anywhere from 3 to 5 categories among the data (it changes weekly) I want to set up a combo box that displays only the appropriate categories based on the available data that the user can select to apply a filter. How can I do that? Glen With a pivot-table ? Bas Hartkamp <glen.e.mettler@lmco.com> schreef in bericht news:1133191693.081689.241520@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have about 1000 rows of data. > There are anywhere from 3 to 5 categories among the data (it changes > weekly) > I want to set up a combo box that di...

image list
hi, i want to list images using a list box. can i use CImageList for .gif images? anu ...

In Box Not Responding
I am getting the message "In Box Not Responding". What does it mean and how do I fix it TA ...

Multiple ship-to same customer
We have multiple ship-to accounts with single vendors, i.e. one of our customers has three offices that we drop ship supplies directly from the vendor. The vendors have set up specific account numbers for each singular office/location, i.e. any location we ship to has a unique customer number. We suspect if these individual account numbers are not indicated on our PO to the vendor since we fax many of our orders to the vendor (in addition to the ship-to address) that we will end up with orders shipped to the wrong office(s). How do we set up one vendor (to link all the items from tha...

List Box Size....
I've created a list box in a cell Data - Data Validation - Allow List The resulting list box containing many values is teeny tiny weeny small. Is there any way the listed information can be shown larger when the user selects this cell? Thanks Inadvance You can't change the font size for a Data Validation dropdown list. However, you can use programming to adjust the zoom setting when the cell is selected. There's some sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger Wayne wrote: > I've created a list box in a cell > > Data - Data...