MS chart control for VC++9 03-13-10

I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart control in not available in activex list!.  I ve downloaded the MS chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
Is there any clue?
thanks
0
Azed
3/13/2010 1:50:54 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:50:52 -0800, Azed <user@msgroups.net/> wrote:

>I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart control in not available in activex list!.  I ve downloaded the MS chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
>Is there any clue?
>thanks
>
>---
>frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

I would suggest asking this question in a forum supporting Visual C++. This
forum is for a different program, Microsoft Access.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
"Azed" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS
> chart control in not available in activex list!.  I ve downloaded the MS
> chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
> Is there any clue?
> thanks
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

As John told you, you're in the wrong place.

If your app is .NET (C++/CLI), you want:

microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc

If it's ISO standard C++, try:

microsoft.public.vc.language

0
PvdG42
3/13/2010 3:05:14 PM
>I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart
>control in not available in activex list!.  I ve downloaded the MS chart
>control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
> Is there any clue?
> thanks
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

0
De

Multiple Users 10-25-07
My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the others work? We do not want it to be read only, is there a way to do that? Look at this link on "Splitting a Microsoft Access Database" http://www.databasedev.co.uk/split_a_database.html -- Good Luck BS"D "Nat" wrote: > My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input > information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the > others work? We do...

Reverse plot order in Excel charts
Currently in Excel charts, the curves (series) are plotted in series order. This means that curves with higher series numbers are plotted over those of lower series number. I suggest the plotting order be reversed, so that more important series can be listed first in the legend and appear over other curves in the plot area. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open th...

SQL Server 2005 encryption with databound controls
Hi I'm looking for ways to encrypt data in my MDF database (SQL Express) and i wonder if anybody had some examples on how to use it, especially in conjunction with databound controls using dataset's.. TIA /Finn -- Der er 10 slags mennesker - Dem som forst�r bin�r og dem som ikke g�r. There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't. Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Bin�r verstehen, bzw. die, die es nicht tuhen. "Finn Stampe Mikkelsen" <stampe@city.dk> wrote in message news:e4rwa5XZKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP0...

Configuring the WEIGHTRONIX
We are using RMS 2.0 and are trying to configure the scale to be recognize by the RMS software. The scale seems to installed correctly on its own, but the interaction to read the weight inside the RMS, does not work. Here are the details : When we use the weight scale admin, it gives a corect weight. But after when we go the Microsoft RMS and selection the option to configure Microsoft opos service objects to configure the scale, it tells us weight - no data, status - error extended 114. Any thoughts on how to solve it with this particular scale ? We are using the Weightronix 6...

Opening Hyperlinks in IE7 With MS Access 2002
Hi: Have a really simple and perhaps dumb question so here goes: Using MS Access 2002 with hyperlinks to photos stored on network. All hyperlinks currently open in a new tabbed window. I can understand hyperlinks for new websites opening in a tabbed window but shouldn't photos open with picture viewer? Many thanks ...

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E 08-31-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'smtp-out.uottawa.ca' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 I have tried changing the outgoing port to 587 and ticking the box underneath to no avail. My incoming server is IMAP, the default port is 143. Please help So you _can_ receive, but not send? "Sepideh" <Sepideh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFCB1139-FC43-4680-BBA3-4BE39DD7BE9D@microsoft.com... > The connection to the server has failed. &...

Pivot Chart problems
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01C4E370.755D7D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have two issues with pivot charts. 1) I create a pivot table and chart with VB. I want thick lines on the = chart, so I do as follows: For i =3D 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count .SeriesCollection(i).Select With Selection.Border .Weight =3D xlThick End With Next This works great. However, upon selecting a Page Field value from the =...

Sorting a list of numbers 05-18-10
I have a list of consecutive numbers in a column from say 1 to 500. Does anyone know an easy way to take these numbers in a new column and sort them to be 5, 4 ,3 , 2, 1, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, and so on? starting in the column to the right the row that has "1" in it, type "a", then next to "2", type "b", etc. to "5" which should be "e", then copy/paste down the entire column. Then you can sort ascending by the first column & descending by the second column. Hope this makes sense. "ME Cochra...

formatting text on chart for specific values
Please help! I have a list of dates on X axis and # of downtime minutes for those dates on the Y axis. I'd like to show all of the dates that have downtime=0 as blue text, but I can't figure out how to make only those with a y value of 0 show up as blue on my chart. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Hi, This page may help with the formatting of axis labels. http://www.andypope.info/charts/hiliteaxislabels.htm Cheers Andy satraver wrote: > Please help! I have a list of dates on X axis and # of downtime minutes for > those dates on the Y axis. I'd like to show ...

Line Continuation in combination chart
I have a combination chart that shows bars for each months sales projections and actual sales. I also have lines that represent the cumulative actual sales and the cumulative projected sales. I would like to show the actual sales to date and continue that line from current date with the projected sales. Any Ideas? I did this for a line-chart-only chart here, but it can easily be extended to your combo chart: http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/06/06/category-axis-tricks-for-line-and-area-charts-1/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltie...

Live mail 08-20-10
When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no" I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent. What can I do to delete this notification? -- Cheers You check "Live Mail"? Unsent messages reside in the Outbox. Check there. Or just answer "yes" and you'll see which account is sending mail. "Bogot" <Bogot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:487BB66D-552C-4A3B-8227-BDAD7F60D7DF@microsof...

content controls versus legacy controls
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the content controls found in the gallery when you click the Developer tab, as opposed to the same controls found when you click the Legacy controls? I cannot figure out what the difference isw or how to explain to someone else what the difference is, why should I use the controls on the Legacy Control panel instead of just using the ones without clicking hte Legacy Controls button. Thanks, Judy On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:50:01 -0800, Judy <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone tell me what the differ...

Trial version of CRM 07-07-03
Hello, Does anyone know how can i get a trial version of Microsoft CRM ? Thank you very much. Hugo Fonseca Do you have access to MSDN or Microsoft Developer Network Hugo? Or even better any Microsoft Partners in Portugal? "Hugo Fonseca" <hugo.fonseca@maeil.pt> wrote in message news:uKcpsTHRDHA.1712@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Does anyone know how can i get a trial version of Microsoft CRM ? > Thank you very much. > > Hugo Fonseca > > Your agreement with Microsoft does not extend to Great Plains products or what are now MBS products. ...

chart data by day of week
I have a spreadsheet of >12,000 records of stolen vehicles (cars, SUV's, pickups, motorcycles, etc.) covering a period of almost two years. Each record has a date of theft and other info about the vehicle. I'd like to look at the thefts for day of the seven day week. For instance, I'd like to look at all motorcycle thefts over a one year period and count occurances by day of week and then generate a single chart with theft count as the ordinate and day-of-the-week as the abcissa. I'm new to the group so pardon me if this question has been asked before. Dan wrote: > I h...

How to implement a cool smooth curve control like this?
Hi, I'd like to implement a curve control as shown in the below URL: http://www.sunlitgreen.com/screenshots/images/SGPE_screenshot_03.jpg It's cool and I like it so much. Any idea how to implement such a "smooth curve" control? Thanks. "Aved" <avedrinker@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c0298275-d4a8-4dac-851e-9ed882671e85@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to implement a curve control as shown in the below URL: > > http://www.sunlitgreen.com/screenshots/images/SGPE_screenshot_03.jpg > > It's cool and I like ...

Does "find and replace" work within a chart?
"find and replace" (ctrl-h) will not replace text in the legand of my charts. Is there any way to make this happen? This page describes how you can change a series formula: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html Keep in mind that the series formula's first argument relates to the series name, which appears in the legend. If it's entered as text, this technique (or the associated add-in) will change it directly. If it's a cell link, use Find-Replace on the worksheet range containing the series names. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP ...

How to query 01-19-10
This is my table Field1 Field2 A QQ A WW A SS B RR B HH C MM D FF I 'd like query result like this Filed1 FieldNew A QQ,WW,SS B RR,HH C MM D FF How to create query? There is a generic concatenate function with sample usage at http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16. Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Nova" <Nova@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:766EDBDA-7D...

separating data #9
If I have the first name and last name in one field, how can I seperate it into two fields? Hi Leslie Try Data>Text to columns in the menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Leslie_AGA" <Leslie_AGA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8278DEBC-F91B-493C-99EE-F1348D62D119@microsoft.com... > If I have the first name and last name in one field, how can I seperate it > into two fields? ...

Vc dll with VB problem
Hi Group I have created a dll (win32 dll) my other vc programs can use the dll without a problem But i have problem when running a vb app with this dll. It gives "Bad dll calling convention" I am sure there is nothing wrong with the parameter . The the vb compiled exe works ok with the dll, the error only happens during running in debug mode in vb. In cpp realm #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif #ifdef MYCPP_API_EXPORTS #define MYCPP_API __declspec(dllexport) #else #define MYCPP_API __declspec(dllimport) #endif ............. .......... MYCPP_API int fnone(voi...

Moving the cursor in a CEdit Control
What's the proper way to programmatically move a CEdit control's cursor? I've attempted to call SetFocus and then SetCaretPos, but this doesn't seem to work. Any Ideas? Thanks, Jeff CEdit::SetSel() -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "J. Mullins" <jmullins@ccs.neu.edu> wrote in message news:3bd86067.0407300722.6574b0d0@posting.google.com... > What's the proper way to programmatically move a CEdit control's > cursor? I've attempted to call SetFocus and then SetCaretPos, but > this doesn't seem...

microsoft office chart documentation / API
Hello, I'm trying to incorporate this microsoft office chart 10.0 activex control into my MFC dialog application. I can see the control on the dialog, and that is fantastic. I cannot populate it with any data programatically though - and I cannot find ANY documentation for how to use this activex wrapper. All I'd like to do is create a bar chart with 4 data points from an array, to start. Does anyone have any examples, or just where I could find documentation on this? There are a lot of articles out there that are somewhat similar using vb or other versions of the chart control, but...

Control Charts: "Floating Maximum"
-- Burnnie Holliday Data Wrangler ...

Display or hide control characters in Excel 2007
In Excel 2007, how can I display or hide control characters? I can't find that option. I want to be able to see control characters in my spreadsheets (i.e. carriage returns, etc.). Thanks Excel has very limited capabilities as a word processor. If you have linefeeds in a cell, disabling "wrap text" will show the linefeeds as small squares. Other than that...............I know nothing<g> Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:25:01 -0800, schackbo <schackbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Excel 2007, how can I display or hid...

Look at this corrective pack from the MS Corp.
--mghtjnthjbuao Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zrpknbvlohrrnq"; type="multipart/alternative" --zrpknbvlohrrnq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tovwbamkg" --tovwbamkg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "May 2002, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect yo...