Microsoft Access Hotel Reservation System templates

Does anyone know of an available MS Access hotel or bed & Breakfast
reservation system template?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

MVP Albert D. Kallal has a reservation system. It isn't a template, but you
should inquire about it to see if it's close to what you need.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Paul987" <Paul987@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of an available MS Access hotel or bed & Breakfast
> reservation system template?

0
Arvin

Access denied error when accessing notes under one account
I have full rights to everything in CRM. There is only one account out of many in our CRM database that have this problem. The problem is when you click on the notes tab to the left side you get an access denied error. I can go into any other section for that account without a problem. Other CMR users get the same message as I. Any ideas on how to fix this? It sounds liike a Security Descriptior got messed up. If you contact MBS support, they have a tool that can repair the security descriptors. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM <Admin.Matthew@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

How do I create an email template?
Running Office 2007 Professional. I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon for it and put it in the toolbar. I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have a solution. They tell you how here: http://office.m...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking #9
Have just installed Office 2003 and downloaded the wizard When I run it a Visual Basic error occurs which says Runtime error "5" invalid procedure call or argument What have I done wrong ?? ...

Exclude Data of Access
Dear all, I'm trying to exclude some data in my access table, but the code bellow doesn't work. I need that excel to exclude all data in the table that contains a criteria in two range of excel. It's the message error: "no value was supplied for an or more necessary parameters" For example: Table accounting_code profit_center date value salary 3 01/01/07 100 I have the range a1 for the profit_center and range a2 for the date. Then I will put in range a1 =3D 3 and a2 =3D 01/01/07, then I will click in a butto...

I am looking for a percentage template to calculate final grades .
Specifically, where the alphabetical grades are down the side (eg, A+ - E) and the value of the assignment is across the top (eg, 20% of the final grade). So what will a A grade be if it is 20% of the final grade and then added into the class list. ...

daily user access denied
Hi There, I have done a couple of deployment for partners and 1 for a customer with integration. On one of the partner deployments I have the following daily error. If no person with the administrator rights are logged into the system ALL other users gets thrown off the application. While in this state all users can work perfectly to file sharing on the server, print, exchange are working fine for them. CRM will only strart to work again when the user with CRM admin rights logs into the environment.?? Any suggestions? Regards Warren ...

Access 2003
Most of users can open the database fine when it is already open. There are several people that cannot open the database when it is already open via windows explorer. If they open Access and open the file through Access it works fine. If the file is not already open, the users have no problems opening the file. Please help! Alicia All users of the database must have at least read, write, create, delete (or modify) privileges to the folder holding the database file. Not just the database .mdb file, but the entire folder. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick t...

Accessing member variables in main class from a socket object
Hi, I have a main class that creates an instance of another class which happens to be an asynchronous CAsyncSocket object. Various events trigger member functions of thissocket class to be called like send() and receive(); My main class has lots of public data members. I want to access some of these members from the CAsyncSocket class and am a little confused as to the best way to so this apart from making these data members global to the project which I do not want to do. Thanks for your help. Yasoo wrote: >Ooops, if you need a class prototype, it's > >class mainclass; I...

How to Solve System of Equations
I have a series of data that I need to develop a linear relationshi for. A1*X+B1*Y=C1 A2*X+B2*Y=C2 A3*X+B3*Y=C3 .... .... .... AN*X+B3*Y=CN AN, BN and CN are all known. However, there does not exist an exac solution for X and Y (this is from statistical data). I'm just looking for an approximation for X and Y. The data is ver rough, and a linear relationship probably isn't the best fit (r-square values of 0.226). However, I need to figure out a way to force a fi in there, regardless of how mess it is -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =LINEST(C,AB_array) Jerry ...

Microsoft Outlook vs Outlook Express
How do I transfer all my contacts from outlook express to microsoft outlook? "Amanda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e5301c42613$559b9430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I transfer all my contacts from outlook express to > microsoft outlook? In Outlook File-Import and Export-Import Internet Mail and Addresses perhaps? ...

PowerShell at social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums
Should PowerShell have a forum within this set of webpages? http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories - Larry "Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message news:eBGf$9D$KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Should PowerShell have a forum within this set of webpages? > http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories I think if more end users become aware of PowerShell there might be a case made to have one in the Answers forums, less so for the MSDN forums. BTW have you tried using the bridge yet? <eg> It s...

Access
I have a form, and a sub form. WHen you are done entering data on the sub form and click add new records (>*) I want to return to the the main form - but the cursor stays on the sub form. I can't find a way to attach a macro when you click new record to close the sub form and open the main form. HELP! You can click the new record navigation button on the main form to go to a new record simultaneously in the main form and subfom. Put the following code in the Current event of the main form: If Me.NewRecord Then Me!NameOfFirstFieldOn MainForm.SetFocus End If The code will ta...

Outlook 2003
I wrote a macro in Excel that sends out an email. I am using Office 2003. When the email tries to send, I get a message box pop up: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" This was a problem in Office 2000 but there was a fix to get around it. I can't find any way around this in Office 2003. I found Microsoft article http://office.microsoft.com/en0us/assistance/HA011127891033 ..aspx but it is not much help. It wasy to contact the vendor of the software that is accessing Outlook. In this case the vend...

how can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download?
where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? You can't, at least not legally. While Microsoft may no longer support Windows 2000, it's still covered by copyright laws, so any download you might find would be illegal. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "bmcfamily" <bmcfamily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C24A1A0-149B-4CEF-BF24-B0361A76D907@microsoft.com... > where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? ...

Can't uninstall Microsoft Office Home and Student from Vista Acer
Ok, so I am having trouble uninstalling microsoft office 2007 so I can install the office professional 2007 suite i just bought. I have an acer pc, and a vista 64 os. In another forum, I was told to go http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/ and follow instructions. When I searched for installers, used the subject feature in View to find Microsoft Office installers and tried to unstall one, I received a message that said I was missing a file = "HomeStudentrWW.msi" and needed to find that file somewhere in order to uninstall any of these installers manually. I ne...

Templates
I have attempted to create a template for use by a group of folks to chart various business processes. As part of the template, I created a custom stencil. Unfortunately, when I distribute the template to another computer, the stencil does not go with the template. How do I save a stencil to a template to be shared over a number of machines? Thanks Paul On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:26:01 -0800, PA <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have attempted to create a template for use by a group of folks to chart >various business processes. As part of the template, I created a cust...

SBS2008, 8GB shows in System Info, 4GB in Task Manager?
I have a nice new Dell 410 server with 8GB ram, can see it in the POST, and the Control Panel/System shows a System Memory (RAM): 8.00GB, but when I open the Task Manager it shows 4GB total memory, it shows the right number of CPU's and the server is working fine, but I've never seen the task manager show the wrong amount of memory in SBS 08 before. Any ideas? -- You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that. Trust yourself. spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 fo...

Access as a Service
Near as I can tell, Access runs as a service under XP and maybe the same under Server 2003. I have two questions and requests for information... We purchased a dual processor machine a while ago, and to our dismay, Access only used 1 of the CPU's, even when we ran Multiple Access programs symultaneously. We even tried to run Access 2003 and Access 2007 against each other to try to get the second CPU to be used, to no avail. Does anyone know how start Access as a second service, and further to direct that service to use the second CPU? We are considering a major update to a single...

Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.Dynamics.Forms.CustomerLookup
Hi, I am trying to create a GP 9 Addin using Visual Studio tools. I basically need to create a new form which needs the user to select a Customer. I am calling the Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.Dynamics.Forms.CustomerLookup form and adding an event handler to get the name of the selected customer back. The problem is that I am not able to remove the event handler which keeps getting fired everytime the Customer lookup form is loaded from anywhere else in GP. Here's the code that I am using, Can someone please suggest whats the correct way of doing the lookups? { Microsoft.Dexte...

Access 07 Crashing still after SP1
Hello, I asked this earlier this year to no avail. We have three different programs (were 03 and worked fine) that we still can not right click in all datasheets that are in a subform, if you right click on a field in a column that doesn't have focus or control, Access shutsdown/ crashes. If you left click first on any field, then right click on that data field, no problem. We have done this on ten different PCs running XP SP3 and Vista. Has anyone else encountered this? Things we have tried: 1. Convert to 07. 2. Run as 03 in 07. 3. Built new 07 and imported all forms, tables, macro...

Proper simple Access VBA SQL syntax
I'm attempting to pass the input of a textbox from an Access form as a parameter for a SQL procedure, however, I'm missing something very elementary and I can't find it either through MSDN or Google and would please like some assistance. I originally thought it was a quotes issue but that doesn't seem to be the case since I can hardcode any given number in between the quotes (i.e. "'1017QT'") and the code works fine. ================================= Private Sub btn_spSQL_MailMerge_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btn_spSQL_MailMerge_Click Dim ...

book cover/jacket template
Looking for a template for creating a book cover with 4 panels, back and front cover and the two inside flaps. Did you do a Google? "Scott" <stromanh@caregroup.harvard.edu> wrote in message news:B72A2988-0AF8-4F2E-9443-002399345247@microsoft.com... > Looking for a template for creating a book cover with 4 panels, back and front cover and the two inside flaps. This could be done by using a Table without to much difficulty but the obstacle would be the thickness of the book. But if willing to change the Table columns (shouldn't it be 5 panels? Inside front, outside ...

download stationery order template
Can someone tell m e if there is a Template to download for a Stationery Order, with the products on it already??? you would need to contact the place that sell the stationary products for that. Melissa wrote: > Can someone tell m e if there is a Template to download for a Stationery > Order, with the products on it already??? ...

Pulling product pricing from worksheet into proposal template
I'm trying to build a proposal template that will pull prices from the product spreadsheet (sheet 1). The formula I need is when the price for a component is less than zero it would use the word "Included" in the proposal template. The prices are in sheet 1. The proposal template would be located in sheet 2. Enter this formula on sheet 2 =IF(Sheet1!A1<0,"Included",Sheet1!A1) In this code, Cell A1 on Sheet 1 contains the price. The formula returns the value "Included" if Sheet1!A1 is less than zero, otherwise it returns the value of Sheet1!A1. ...

Access 1 OWA from multiple Admin Groups in Exchange 2003
We have 2 Exchange 2003 Admin groups in 1 Exchange Organization. OWA is configured in 1 Admin Group. We would like to allow users from the second Admin Group to be able to access their mailboxes using the OWA that is already setup. How do I configure that? ...