Micosoft office 2008-newsletter

I am using the microsoft office 2008- microsoft project gallery. I am using the newsletter template. I am done and it's worked great, but at the top left it says 'lorem ipsum' and then at the top right it says 'issue #, date". I cannot figure out how to edit these or change them. It's like they're locked or something. Any suggestions?
0
Cami
3/16/2010 6:56:04 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Cami,

Sounds like you are using Publisher or Word and this is the newsgroup for
Microsoft Access a database software.  You need to look for one that has
microsoft.public.word.* or microsoft.public.publisher.*

Good Luck!
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Cami" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
I am using the microsoft office 2008- microsoft project gallery. I am using
the newsletter template. I am done and it's worked great, but at the top
left it says 'lorem ipsum' and then at the top right it says 'issue #,
date". I cannot figure out how to edit these or change them. It's like
they're locked or something. Any suggestions?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

0
Gina
3/16/2010 7:34:09 PM
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting to a newsgroup related to Project.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Cami" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
>I am using the microsoft office 2008- microsoft project gallery. I am using
>the newsletter template. I am done and it's worked great, but at the top
>left it says 'lorem ipsum' and then at the top right it says 'issue #,
>date". I cannot figure out how to edit these or change them. It's like
>they're locked or something. Any suggestions?
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

0
Douglas

Out of Office Assistant #27
We are using out of office assistant and it is working correctly when a message is sent from out intranet but when a message originates from the internet, there is not a message sent back to the sender. We are using Microsoft Exchange and Proxy Server. "Les" <les@columbusbrick.com> wrote in message news:0f1b01c3d9ed$1a637cb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > We are using out of office assistant and it is working > correctly when a message is sent from out intranet but > when a message originates from the internet, there is not > a message sent back to the sender. We are ...

Cannot run office in Snow Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have been trying to get office to run under snow leopard and have not had any luck. It just hangs with" optimizing fonts..". I have tried verifying my fonts and disk permissions but it still hangs. The only way I get it to run is in safe mode. Any thoughts? On 9/1/09 9:03 AM, in article 59b7b65f.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "skfss944@officeformac.com" <skfss944@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have been trying to get office to run under snow leopard and have not had > any luck. It just hang...

Windows 2008 Event Log
Platform: Windows 2008, VC++ 2005 Hi, I am working on an application which will retrieve all the events from the available channels on a Windows 2008 or Vista. How do i get the list of custom event log channels available on the system? Thanks in Advance, Sudhish K V. Probably from the Registry, but that's just a guess. joe On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:32:56 +0530, "Sudhish K V" <sudhishkv@livehelper.com> wrote: >Platform: Windows 2008, VC++ 2005 > >Hi, >I am working on an application which will retrieve all the events from the >available channels on a ...

out of office #33
When my remote users turn on their out of office - a message is sent only if an internal users sends an email to this address. If an external user sends an email, they do not get the out of office message. My remote users are using office 2003 over vpn. Does any know why this is happening or how I can change it? Thanks, Jen jen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When my remote users turn on their out of office - a > message is sent only if an internal users sends an email > to this address. If an external user sends an email, they > do not get the out...

Out of Office
I am an Exchange admin and need to set an Out of Office on a large number of mailboxes. My question is, "Is there a way of setting Out of Office without individually opening the mailbox". We are running Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 clients Thank you Since the Out of Office configuration is a client configuration, I would have to guess no unless someone has a script that can change a closed program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without...

Office 2004 Install quits after accepting license agreement
Hi. I got Office 2004 Student Edition for my kids, who both have Powerbooks. I installed it on one without any problem. When I try to install it on the other, I can start the installation program, get to where the window pops up where you "Accept" the license agreement, but when I click on "Accept" the window whole installation window disappears and nothing else happens. This is a Powerbook Ti 667MHz, 1Gb memory, about 30Gb free disk space. I've run the Disk Utility to clean up permissions. I also tried the 2nd install method, where you just drag it to the Applicatio...

C# working with office tools
I am planning to generate 8 to 15 reports in sql server report server 2008. I want to create the 8 to 15 separate sql server reports and tie them together with a table of contents in a c#.net 2008. I then want to export these reports into an electronic format to email to users. Can you give me suggestions on how to accomplish this task? On 20/03/2010 18:15, Wendy Elizabeth wrote: > I am planning to generate 8 to 15 reports in sql server report server 2008. > I want to create the 8 to 15 separate sql server reports and tie them > together with a table of contents i...

Microsoft Office Button I cannot find the
I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Microsoft Office Button. It is not there. How do I get it? Do you get something like the picture shown at the link <http://jtanna.tripod.com/Word_Options_is_here.pdf> when you click on Office button? If so then "Program Name Option" means anything you are working on. It could be "Word Options", "Excel Options" etc etc as shown in the picture. Please let us know if this is what you meant. Richard LeBlanc wrote: > I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Micros...

Synchronisation Between Handspring Treo and Outlook in Office XP
I recently upgraded to Office XP. Previously, I had had few problems synchronizing between my Handspring Treo (PocketMirror)and Outlook. Since upgrading however, I continually get "The default Outlook profile has changed. If you continue, a Recovery synchronization will be performed possibly causing duplication of items." Please advise what I need to do. I've updated to PocketMirror 3.1.6 Check with Chapura support - they may have something on their support pages about this. It's not an Outlook error message. Trevor Parry wrote: > I recently upgraded to Offic...

out of office reply #3
Hi! When users are out of office, I instruct them to configure the "out of office" option on their web mail options page. The problem is, the out of office message is not delivered to recipients out of my domain (pexim.com.mk). If the recipient is from my domain, the "out of office" message is delivered successfully. I am using MS Exchange Server 2003. How can I resolve this problem? Thanx...... Hi, Verify this setting: 1- Open system Manager 2- Global Settings / Internet Message Format / Properties of Default / Tab advanced / Select "Allow out-of-office resp...

Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive removal
My daughter's Macbook recently crashed and the hard drive was replaced. She tried to install her Office 2004 for Mac full version (a legal copy with a legit product key) without removing the Test Drive version and now neither will work. I have removed the full version so I can go back and remove the Test Drive version, but when I click on the "remove office" icon in the Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive folder in Applications, the pink icon appears for a second in the Mac tool bar at the bottom of the screen and nothing else happens. Basically, I double clik the application and i...

Rules Integration With Office Communicator
Hi all, I have seen all kinds of Outlook add-ons designed to forward emails and reminders to a cell phone. Outlook has good integration with Office Communicator. Is there a was to have an instant message I receive when I am AWAY forwarded to my cell phone sms address via a rule? Thanks! -- mattdaddym http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Office Links
Hello, I have a simple report which has a field which come from a memo field. In the report all is good. All the data appear. However, when i use the OfficeLinks, 'Analyze it with Microsoft Office Excel' and it does the transfer, the memo field gets truncated. Why? Is there a simple fix or do I need to perform an export on the underlying query? Thank you, QB Hi QB, Yes, you will need to export the underlying query: Memo field is truncated when you output a report to excel http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294286 While the title of this article includes "in Ac...

office 2007 excel
i want to customize my toolbar by adding two buttons like making a macro toolbar that has two options below it .can anyone help? Hi Thomas Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- Regards Roger Govier "thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4967D479-51D4-4770-8F3D-95C79FE0344B@microsoft.com... >i want to customize my toolbar by adding two buttons like making a macro > toolbar that has two options below it .can anyone help? ...

Contstant Credential Prompt
I've run into an issue with Outlook 2007 constantly asking for user name and password on Windows 7 clients connected to a SBS 2008 network. The type of password prompt that comes up is the same that you get when connecting from outside the lan using RPC over HTTP - the window indicates that the connection is being made to "remote.xxxx.xxx" This problem occurs when the windows 7 clients are on the LAN. Even though the prompts come up repeatedly, outlook still connects and email flows fine. When the computers were first setup a couple of weeks ago, there were no ...

Office 2000 and Windows XP
If I upgrade to Windows XP Home Edition, is my Microsoft Office 2000 application compatible with this operating system? Yes. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Richard Perry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06d601c4aacf$18f1aba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... | If I upgrade to Windows XP Home Edition, is my Microsoft | Office 2000 application compatible with this operating | system? OK but When I attempt to load Office I get an Error msg:" Windows files must be installed to proceed. Insert your Windows XP Professional(I have Home) CD now." I am insta...

Office 2007 Training for blind individuals
Does Microsoft have Office 2007 training for blind individuals beyond just listening to the audio on the demos? ...

Where can I download an open-document format add-in for Office 2004 for Mac?
Where can I download an open-document format add-in for Mac Office 2004? There is no such add-in, sorry. For the time being, you will need to use an application that can read ODF files, such as OpenOffice, NeoOffice, or even TextEdit (in Leopard), and save the files in a format that can be understood by Mac Office. On 19/11/2007 19:40, in article 4fd31d29-e4ff-4afb-ad53-548a84b2d56e@s36g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "amador" <albertoribas30@gmail.com> wrote: > Where can I download an open-document format add-in for Mac Office > 2004? -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP Off...

How do I print only specific pages (3+4) in a newsletter using ma.
I want to print only pages 3 and 4 for a four page newsletter after I have mail merged the document. It would only print all four pages. I need to do this because I printed pages 1 and 2 previously due to my folder's single page capacity. Print page 3 by itself and then page 4. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kenn" <kenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B835208-B920-4822-AD56-C0633833B9AE@microsoft.com... >I want to print only pages 3 and 4 for a four page newsletter after I have > mail merged the document. It would only print...

SBS 2008
I look after an SBS 2008 server for one of my clients.., we had a problem with Outlook 2007 clients that was simply fixed by installing Exchange 2007 SP2., the install went fine and the problem was fixed. Today, one of the part time users has pointed out that OWA no longer works. This is what you get in a web browser - HTTP ERROR 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had it's name changed or is temporarily unavailable I've looked in IIS Manager and it shows that the SBS WEB APPLICATIONS site has stopped. When I try to start it, it fai...

Can I reinstall Office 07 on a replacement computer?
Is there a limit to the number of reinstalls and how is it controlled? If it was OEM, it may NOT be transferred. If Retail, not a problem. Jag123 wrote: > Is there a limit to the number of reinstalls and how is it controlled? I have a similar problem. I know the student and home 07 can only install up to 3 PC. USED it on 3 PCS. One of those PC crashed and not working any more. would i have to purchase a new student and home product key No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook versi...

delete folder office 2010
where is it located? i do not see it. Select folder, Press Delete key trmosby wrote: > where is it located? i do not see it. > The folder? Which one? "trmosby" <trmosby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DF52427-0E75-450D-8852-2EA6B840BAF4@microsoft.com... : where is it located? i do not see it. : It's on the Folder tab in the Ribbon. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.inf...

How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97 Find a font that supports slashed 0's. Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not. I found this a long time ago: http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html rmpete wrote: > > How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97 -- Dave Peterson Thanks, Dave, I found two fonts I like, AnonymousTT and Monaco, with slashed zeros. I also found that you can add a slash to Arial with ALT+0216. Thanks again "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Find a font that supports slashed 0's. > > Google will help you find lots--so...

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

[ANN] Empty cache files in Entourage 2008
Another casualty of the transition to Entourage 2008 is the Empty Cache for the Entourage newsreader and purge IMAP messages. Currently there isn't a way to empty cache files. Rebuilding the database in Entourage 2008 no longer flushes any caches. Continue reading "Empty cache files in Entourage 2008" � <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/04/empty_cache_files_in_entourage_2008. html> <http://tinyurl.com/39l34n> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>...