Menu - 148975

Here is my menu enjoy!
0
Liz
6/3/2010 1:08:07 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

It has no flavor.
--
Build a little, test a little.

"Liz" wrote:

> Here is my menu enjoy!
> .

Excel VBA
I have created a custom menu bar..a section of the code below...but d not know how to create a 2nd level to look like the example below. Period > Month > Current Year (action) Any suggestions. Thanks. ' Add a new menu Set NewMenu = NewMenuBar.Controls.Add _ (Type:=msoControlPopup) NewMenu.Caption = "&Period" ' Add a new menu item Set NewItem = NewMenu.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton) With NewItem .Caption = "&By Month" .OnAction = "Main" End Wit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You should find your answer here (...

How to create menu dynamically....?
hi! I m creating menu dynamically... n deleting the menu already provided by the default SDI form.. But that is giving me asseration fail error. I m sending code of the program to create menu dynamically.... ///All this i m writing in ....... FrameWnd derived class...OnCreate() method/. CMenu m_mnuTopLevel,m_mnuChildMenu; //Creating Menu m_mnuChildMenu.CreateMenu(); m_mnuTopLevel.CreateMenu (); //Menu style of the Top-level menu BOOL bRet = m_mnuTopLevel.AppendMenu(MF_STRING,900,"&Draw"); bRet = m_mnuTopLevel.AppendMenu(MF_STRING,800,"&About"); //Men...

Outlook menu bar gone
my menu bar is gone. it has not been resized or moved. I have nowhere that I can right click to select the different toolbars to view. I have repaired, unistalled and reinstalled with no results. When I press alt+v to try and bring up the view menu all I get is a click but no menu. any ideas? I am at my wits end. Try renaming your outcmd.dat file to outcmd.old while Outlook is closed. Outlook will rebuild the default toolbars the next time you open it. If your changes to the toolbars "stick" after doing this, then you know it was the outcmd.dat file causing the problem. ...

Optimizing font menu performance...
Hi, At work we use Office 2004 for OS X (10.3.8) with all updates and patches applied but on every single workstation (we have about 10 of them), applications like Word, Excel and Powerpoint takes an eternity to start. We have FontAgent Pro installed <http://www.insidersoftware.com/>. Maybe that's the reason but is there no way to avoid the optimization of the font menu during startup of those applications? (Turning off the WYSIWYG font and style menus helps a little, but not enough). -- Regards Madsen Thomas G. Madsen wrote: > (Turning off the WYSIWYG font and style ...

No "Growth Trend" choice on shortcut menu
I have a series of numbers - I want to project them into the future. MS Excel Help screen "Project Values" says "You can fill in a series of values that fit a simple linear trend or an exponential growth trend by using the fill handle." It says to select 2 or more cells with starting values, drag w/right mouse button, release and choose "Growth Trend" on popup shortcut menu. When I do so the "Growth Trend" option is light gray - not available. I figure it may be because I wasn't really "filling in" values, but rather projecting. So ...

Shell Context menu woes on 64 bit OS...
To all, I have a 32 bit Shell Context menu extension, among many other COM objects that are 32 bit. The Shell context menu is the only one not working on XP 64 bit. I also installed Winzip to see if their context menu shows up and they dont either. Any thoughts on this? The component registers just fine but simply does not show up in explorer context menu. Thanks in advance. Reza ...

the "break" command in the debug menu
Hi, In VC++ 6.0, when debugging, you can exeucte a "break" command in the debug menu. The execution will break immediately. What is its corresponding command in VS 2005 .net? I didn't see a "break" command in the debug menu. Thanks for your help. Tony Look for pause button on Debug toolbar or Break All in Debug menu (Ctrl + Alt + Break). -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OHUR2PGeGHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > In VC++ 6.0, when debugging, you can exeucte a &quo...

Missing Menu Items
I have a user that has the same security role in every company and her Purchasing >>Cards menu is different in some of the companies. She is supposed to see the 1099 Details, Buyers, & Customer/Vendor menu items and for some reason she sees them in some of the companies but not in others. Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks in advance. Can the user add the window to the shortcut bar and open it? This is a quick and dirty test to see if access has been granted if the item doesn't appear on the menu. If you are using GP 10 I would copy the user's security...

Custom context menu (right-click) in Word 2007?
The only info I have managed to find on this is something like "you do this the same for 2007 as for 2003". The only example I've found for 2003 was using VSTO and programmatically creating a commandbar with commandbarbuttons on the right-click event of a bookmark within a document. Could someone point me in the right direction for a way to do this when right-clicking in a Content Control, please? Also - I would like to add custom function calls to the end of *existing* right-click menus - is this possible? Thanks lots! -- Big Dave UK x Gah. When I posted this I wasn...

Dropdown menu auto recognition?
I have a drop down menu of two options (yes or no) in cell A1. Cell B1 has another drop down menu of 50 options. Is it possible that when "yes" is selected in A1 only certain options appear in the B1's drop down menu, and that when "no" is selected in A1, certain other options appear? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 There are instructions here for creating dependent data validation lists: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Patty via OfficeKB.com wrote: > I have a drop down menu of two opt...

updated to 11.2.3 but only entourage notes shows up in .mac sync menu
so I would assume this means I can only sync notes. What about adresses and calendars? Any one have this issue? Any one solve it? Thanks in advance Entourage's addresses and calendar entries can be shared with Address Book and iCal, so you can keep using you traditional .mac synchronisation through the System Preferences for that. On 16.03.06 5:12, in article 1142485956.873353.220010@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "TripFoster" <trip.foster@gmail.com> wrote: > so I would assume this means I can only sync notes. What about adresses > and calendars? Any one have this...

How do i save a custom footer in the excel drop down menu?
My standard practice is to set up a footer with "&[file]" in the left custom footer box, "Page &[Page]/&[Pages]" in the center box and "&[Date]" in the right box. I would like to save this in the drop down menu but have not been able to find out how to do this. There are other footers there and I have no idea where they came from. Any help? Thanks. I set up two template workbooks with what I want each page layout to be. The first one is named book.xlt (file|saveas|Template (*.xlt)). This is stored in my XLStart folder. When I click the N...

How to trap User quitting by clicking on the X button or Exit Access menu button?
I have an app which does some logging when the User ends the session. I use a switchboard and have an "Exit and Close Application" button. But if they quit by clicking the red X (Windows application quit) or by clicking on the Exit Access the code doesn't get executed. Is there a way to trap the event so that I can pass it to the logging function? Thanks. .... rick What you can do is create a module-level variable (let's call it mbooCanQuit). You'd do this by putting the following line of code at the very top of the form's class module (after the Option s...

Formula bar disappeared--VIEW menu no help
OSX 10.3.5 Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac PowerPC G4 Not sure what's happened, but my formula bar is no longer displayed. Selecting FORMULA BAR from the VIEW menu has no effect. Help! I really need to be able to see my formula bar. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Ann -- Ann Norcross NCSU Department of Chemistry mailto:ann_norcross@ncsu.edu Have you tried Tools-Options-View and make sure there's a check mark i "Show: Formula Bar" -- Cutte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

Menu for IPAD in Safari
I can't get the asp.net server control menu to work in a safari browser to flyout. it actually disappears. Is there going to be a fix for the IPAD since the rest of my web app works in the IPAD? Or is there a way to get it to work? "chrisdavoli@tx.rr.com" <chrisdavoli@tx.rr.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFCA78D7-874B-4D7A-8543-57E5546028F1@microsoft.com... > Or is there a way to get it to work? GIYF: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=asp:Menu+Safari -- Mark Rae ASP.NET MVP http://www.markrae.net ...

Need advice on drop down menu
I am trying to create a dropdown menu in some cells in a column of a worksheet. What I envision is the end user will click the arrow for the drop down menu and see a 3 digit code with a description following the 3 digits. I have 2 columns that contain this info where the first column has the 3 digit code and the second column has the description. The user will select the item that they want and then only the 3 digit code will be displayed. I am using MS Excel 2000 and Windows 2000. Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html and look for Data Validation "Columns" -- Rega...

Reset right mouse click menu
I tried to do a macro for copying and pasting formulas. My right mouse click menu has copy formula and paste formula listed like 6 or 7 times. The macro didn't work and now I have the multiple "copy formula" and "paste formula" listed over and over and I can't get rid of it. I tried the Sub reset() Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True End Sub and it didn't work and there was one I put in the immediate window Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset and that didn't work either. What can I do to reset my right mouseclick menu...

Dynamic Menu
Thank U.. Would U please explain some thing more about it, Upto Some extent I was succeeded, But I failed to get the string which I was selected from the menu, which was dynamically created. Could U help in this regard. sreekanth I am not sure if I follow. Once you create a menu item, there is no difference between the item which was created dynamically or if you created it in resource editor. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "sreekanth" <sreekana@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:0e0101c368c3$f4629a40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Thank U.. > Would U ple...

Customize right mouse button shortcut menu
Can the shortcut menu displayed on right mouse botton be changed? Thanks Art Hi as starting point some code: Sub Add_Item() Dim New_Entry As Object Set New_Entry = CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add(Temporary:=True) On Error Resume Next New_Entry.Controls("My message").Delete On Error Goto 0 With New_Entry .Caption = "My message" .OnAction = "Message" End With End Sub Sub Message() MsgBox "Now you code yould start" End Sub Sub Delete_Item() Dim myControl As CommandBarButton For Each myControl In CommandBars(&q...

Install Module choices mapped to Help Menu Module Listing
Hello, when installing GPv10 you have choices of what to install. For example: EFT for Receivables, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Professional Services Tools Library, etc. But when you go under Help>Options and display the registration report it's not a one-to-one mapping of what you chose when doing the install. For example modules listed in my registration report that are not registered are Cashbook Bank Management, Bank One Commercial Card Integration, Bank One Direct Paycheck Card Integration. I don't know if these are mapped to EFT for Receivables or Electronic Bank Recon...

navigation menu tree
Hi, I need to create a navigation menu that has a hierarchy tree to where the bottom menu links only link to the top most menu items. For example: Home Location Something About Something Else Information Contact (menu at bottom of page ignores the "child" pages) Home | About | Information | Contact Can you do this is Publisher 2003? To clarify, the main thing i'm trying to accomplish is a hierarchy tree menu. The bottom menu links are not important... How do you create a menu tree in Publisher? "SharinDenver" wrote: > Hi, > > I need to c...

Show last files used in File dropdown menu
The File dropdown menu has always shown the last 3 files I used at the bottom of the menu, but someone in my family has done something to turn this feature off. How do I turn it back on? I know this is a simple question, but I can't seem to get a simple answer!! Thanks so much to whomever can help me with this. Best, Ladywulfe Go to Tools <>options<.general tick the "recently used file list" -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Ladywulfe" <Ladywulfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0C0AF67-32F6-47FF-AFC8-D5006232BB8E@microso...

Top Bar Menu.
When I open any excel page the task /tool bar along the top of the page does not appear. I have closed all programs, re-booted several times and still nothing. Also when I right click in the cells nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. A ...

HWND of the menu
Hi, is there a way to get HWND of popup menu? I'm using ModifyMenu method to set bitmaps on the menu and it doesn't repaint until I move mouse over. So I figure can get its HWND and repaint it. thanks No. It is safe to assume you cannot modify a menu once it has popped up. joe On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:37:02 -0400, "andre" <a@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, >is there a way to get HWND of popup menu? >I'm using ModifyMenu method to set bitmaps >on the menu and it doesn't repaint until I move mouse over. >So I figure can get its HWND and repaint it. &g...

Analytical Accounting
We recently installed Analytical Accounting and we are attempting to set it up using a test GP database (essentially a copy of our live GP database a while back). I'm following the manual and I'm trying to access the Cards>Financial>Analytical Accounting>Account Access function but that choice is not available on the menu. It is just not there. Has anyone experienced this and is there an explanation for it? I appreciate the assistance. -- DV Lander ...