Login for Access 2007

Hi,

I am looking for a sample login (User name and password) for Access 2007.

SF

0
SF
12/3/2007 9:17:44 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:17:44 +0700, "SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> wrote:

Check out the "what's new in Access 2007" pages on microsoft.com and
elsewhere and you'll learn that workgroup security is no longer
supported.
Nothing prevents you from rolling your own. I'm particularly fond of
security that is based on Active Directory.

-Tom.

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for a sample login (User name and password) for Access 2007.
>
>SF

0
Tom

Access 2007 Corrupt VB Project
Hi Everyone, When I tried to open an Access 2007 database I had been working on, I got a message saying that the database couldn't be opened because the Visual Basic project in the database was corrupt. It gave me the option to press "OK" and lose all the VB modules in the database, or press "cancel", get out of Access, and make a backup of the database. I did this, then tried to reopen the original database. I got the same message about corruption. This time I pressed "OK", and sure enough, all the VB code was gone. I found a KB article on the MSDN site ...

INTERNET ACCESS 03-27-07
Each time I try to go into the internet I get a box up saying can't access whilst working off line. This locks the screen so I have to do Control Alt and delete to clear it. How do I clear this. Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional.You'll need to repost your question to a more appropriate group, likely one related to Internet Explorer-- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVPhttp://I.Am/DougSteele(no e-mails, please!)"David Reynolds" <dandsreynolds@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:OX%23U8QKcHHA...

OWA Access Denied when user's log on to restricted
Environment: Exchange Server 2003, Windows 2003 Server, IE 6 and 7 on Windows XP Pro and Home. Several users are restricted to only log on to their own desktops in their AD Profile. Unless I allow them to logon to all computers, they get an Access Denied error from OWA. I tried adding the Exchange server AND all the domain controllers to their "Log on to" profile, but it still doesn't work unless their "Log on to" is unrestriced. Any ideas? Thanks! Dee Anyone? "Dee" wrote: > Environment: Exchange Server 2003, Windows 2003 Server, IE 6 and 7 on W...

Condensing part of the X-Axis Excel 2007 charts
Wondering if anyone can help me, I have time data (weekly) plotted on X-Axis of a Excel 2007 chart. I want to be able to condense/scrunch prior periods so that it still shows the trend by week & to be able to have clear analysis of the most recent weeks. A recent week interval taking up the same space as perhaps 4 for earlier weeks As if I could vary the interval unit change along the X axis I have take a look around & cannot see a solution I did think about taking one week per month for the earlier data but there is not a rational basis (the weeks are production not calander weeks) on...

Error accessing the OLE registry.
When using the Wizard to create a chart from a table which has 3 fields after selecting all 3 fields and choosing the default chart type I get the message :- Chart Wizard Automation error Error accessing the OLE registry. If I then continue I get an overflow error message when clicking the Finish button and am forced to use the Cancel button to close the wizard. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be, and is it anything to do with having Access 2003 installed as part of Office 2003 Pro? Viv ...

Wrap Text in Access Form Pivot table
I need to display lots of records from a query in a pivot table. I have created the table but 1 of the fields I have that contains the description can be off the screen it's so long. When you float over the description for the record it appears fully in the yellow floating box. Is there anyway however to change the pivot table view so that it wraps the text instead. I changed the description Can Grow format to Yes but his made no difference. Thanks ...

How determine if MsProject file saved in 2003 or 2007 version?
I'm having difficulty with MsProject 2007 Professional - I think it may be because I'm switching back and forth between saving files as 2003 vs. 2007. How can I quickly determine which format was used to save the file before I open it? I don't think there is any way to tell, without opening the file, what the format is. What are the specific problems you are having? --rms www.rmschneider.com leighg wrote: > I'm having difficulty with MsProject 2007 Professional - I think it may be > because I'm switching back and forth between saving ...

Missing CRM Toolbar in Office 2007 with Vista
Just installed the latest CRM 3.0 that works with Office / Outlook 2007 and Vista. I can use CRM fine using Internet Explorer, but I can't see any CRM toolbars, or any CRM functions in Outlook 2007 at all. Has anyone encountered this before? Thanks, Jeff Hi Jeff, - Can you check in Outlook/Help/About/Disabled Items if the crmaddin.dll is disabled ? - As well in Outlook/Tools/Options/Other/Advanced/COM Add-ins if the Microsoft CRM Addin is there and enabled ? Hope this could be of some help. Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens Traviata Hi St=E9phane, I don't see it disabled, an...

Currently locked record due to too many users (>4) on Access?
We get a Could not update; currently locked message when we try to add a new record, though no users are accessing the record. Seems to add OK to our main table - problem seems to be adding records to a linked table. Only difference I can tell from previous use is that there are 5 users on the database and I wonder if that has an effect on locking...using Access 2003 on XP SP2 on a Win Server 2003 server network "MnTAPBob" You said all tables are in one database file, so there is only one database. The tables then are not linked, but have relationships between each othe...

need more fonts than Publisher 2007.
Is it true that Publisher 2007 only has 11 fonts and two of those are Wingdings and Symbols? VB wrote: > Is it true that Publisher 2007 only has 11 fonts and two of those are > Wingdings and Symbols? No. Fonts in websites are by default limited to a set of common fonts, as not everyone has other fonts. Publisher comes with a plethora of fonts, and can be used with any fonts installed on your system (provided they are sufficiently high-quality for Publisher not to barf on them). -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org And no one wants barf-covered fonts. --...

Scatter plots in excel 2007
Hi, I'm trying to create a scatter plot chart in excel 2007 with a label on each point. But I can't seem to do this without creating 50 different series. I have three columns (x-axis, y-axis, and labels). Is there a anyway to plot points and then at a separate label? You can add labels, then customize each one individually. If that's an imposing task, try one of these free utilities: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm - Jon ------- Jon Pel...

Outlook 2007 Vista, Indexing files?
Hello, Suddenly this morning Outlook 2007 stopped using my Vista Indexing, So, I have looked at "Index messages in these data file" from the menu Tools | Options | Preferences | Search Options and found that there are no data files in the list box. How can I solve this problem please so I will see the data files for the Indexing? Thanks in advanced, Asaf Hi Asaf, Close outlook while you try these steps, � Point to START >>> RUN >>> Type �Net STOP WSEARCH� without quotes Click ok, once this process is complete. � Point to ...

acdialog/Modal Windows & Access 2007
I am trying to do something I've done a hundred times in previous version of Access & can't get to work in 2007. I am trying to code a form pop-up when I trigger a "not in list" error. I have tried my standard acdialog setting for the docmd.openform command (see code below), I have also tried to manually set the default of the pop-up form to modal & regardless I can't get the code to stop running when the form pops up. I did a quick debug.print me.modal in the pop-up form & it tells me it's modal (True) when I set the form itself to modal, but no...

Repairing file in 2004 vs 2007
I've run into a problem, which may force me to upgrade to 2007, something I was hoping to avoid. I'm running Money 2004. Recently, Money froze while closing down, and I had to force a shutdown to get my system to reboot. When I attempted to open money again, it told me that the file hadn't been properly closed (which makes sense, as Money froze), and attempted to repair it. Money then told me that it couldn't repair the file. I attempted to run the Salvage Tool that comes with Money 2004. After digesting the file for about 4 minutes it gives up, and tells me the fil...

Convert Access database to web accessible
A couple of years agao I wrote a database with FE/BE which about a dozen people are using for data entry and reports. They have asked me if I can put it on the internet. Is there a way to convert a FE database to something you can use on the web? They have a secure site to put it on. I haven't a clue as to know even where to start. I have Access 2003 and 2007 available for this. yeah.. change it to SQL Server and then use the existing business logic in order to then use DreamWeaver to build a frontend On Apr 20, 10:17 am, "M Skabialka" <mskabia...@NOSPAMdrc.com&...

Access 2003 number of records
Hi all, I'm wondering if there's a limit/recommendation in the number of records that it can be inserted in an Access 2003 table before the performance is affected considerably. I know that in Access 200 the limit was around 100,000 records but I'd like to know it for Access 2003. thanks in advance, Marc Soleda Last I new the limit was the file size of the database itself. AFAIK this has not changed from 2GB so if you have tiny records you can have a huge number, with fat records - obviously nowhere near as may. The performance of the database in Access is much the sa...

Convert from Money 2000 Standard to Money Deluxe 2007
I am trying to updgrade from Money 2000. I have exported my accounts as Loose.QIF files. However, my mortgage and other loan accounts were not exportable, as I was not able to select them in the drop down menu that converts accounts in the 2000 edition. Is there a solution for this? Alternatively, is there a way to import the entire 2000 edition backup file into 2007? I did not see that as an option and this would obviously solve the first issue. Finally, 2007 Deluxe is not allowing me to import investment accounts (I am using the trial version at present). Do I have to use the fu...

Create XML From access, Fill SQL 2000 Table
Are there .NET commands to create a new table from an XML Schema. I want to create a program which converts an access table to SQL 2000 using XML. Regards ...

2007 year in Excel
Has anyone had issue since the new year when creating a new worksheet in Excel with the date defaulting to 2007 or when items from another worksheet are pasted into a new worksheet? I've been searching around and seems as though I'm the only one experiencing this phenomenom. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Del Uncheck 1904 date system under tools>options>calculations -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Delsol13" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAFDF4DC-7D1D-43B9-97F8-33493C3FF310@microsoft.com... > Has anyone had issue since the ...

OWA 440 Login Timeout Error
Ok, I have performed a swing of SBS2003 onto a new virtual box (HyperV R2) and almost everything is working great. The exception is OWA (exchange is working for both internal and external clients (RPC/HTTP & POP3/SSL). In OWA I simply get a "440 Login Timeout" message displayed immediately. Much searching of the internet has turned up much on resetting the passwords for IUSR_server and IWAM_server accounts and I have done this with no change in the OWA problem (it did fix a minor issue with RWW, which now works perfectly). While I don't think it is related, y...

GP 9.0 Login Delay
Hi All We are using GP 9.0 (SP1) with SQL Server 2000 standerd edition( Windows 2003 server).The database file size is 14 GB and log file is 25 MB. My issue is the login delay. Its taking 10 minuts, at least to login after giving the GP user name and password. After loging, the speed of opertion is normal and fine. I tried from all clients and server also, the result is same. Any idea? We were experiencing long log-in times, too (although not 10 minutes!). It helped when we turned off the display of the Home Page for each user. If that is the source of the delay you can experiment wi...

Disable some feature based on login Info
Hi, I unsuccesfully try to do a web search to look for some information or sample on how to restrict access to some feature (eg access to some forms or reports) based on user login name. For example if a user login with admin right can access to all forms and reports while the one with ordinary right can only do data entry and is not able to access admin form (like a web base membership?) etc... I use Access 2003, SQL Server 2005 backend on XP box SF On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:53:37 +0700, "SF" <xyz@yahoo.com> wrote: Let's assume you have a Users table and a Roles ...

OUTLOOK 2007 #16
Hi Have a question how do I backup for outlook 2007? Thanks Brian "Brian" <bjohnson@cpeincmail.com> wrote in message news:e4X12ASqHHA.4964@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Have a question how do I backup for outlook 2007? > Thanks > Brian Same as every other version..... There are some backup utils mentioned here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.asp "Brian" <bjohnson@cpeincmail.com> wrote in message news:e4X12ASqHHA.4964@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Have a question how do I backup for outlook 2007? Does Perso...

How to access data in a CTreeCtrl with a TVN_SELCHANGED event?
I have a property panel (CMFCPropertyGridCtrl) and a tree view (CTreeCtrl ) in my MFC app. I have captured TVN_SELCHANGED event in my own CFrameWndEx class ( called CMainFrame ) and I want to access to the item selected data. I want to update the property panel with the item data. In CMainFrame I got access to the CTreeCtrl object and the CMFCPropertyGridCtrl object. What shoud I do to access the according tree item? I think I must cast NMHDR to another structure on the event handler, maybe NMTVITEMCHANGE? and get an item ID, but I don't know what to do with it. Thanks. "R...

Exchange 2007 Mailbox Management
How can I setup a policy in Exchange 2007 that deletes email in specific folders based on certain policies? In 2003, this was done in Recipient policies, but I can't find it in 2007. ...