Location of Microsoft Access 2003 Custom designed Toolbar file

Where is the Microsoft Access Custom Toolbar (the one I have created
icons on) located on the hard drive?  What is the actual file name

Thanks!

0
Trudy
7/24/2007 1:37:26 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

There is no particular file.

If you create a custom menu/tool bar, then that is contained with the
database...

The options to complete hide and keep people out of the ms-access interface
can easily be done using the tools->start-up options. Using those options
allows you to complete hide the ms-access interface (tool bars, database
window etc). Also, using these options means you do not have to bother
setting up security.

Try downloading and running the 3rd example at my following web site that
shows a hidden ms-access interface, and NO CODE is required to do
this....but just some settings in the start-up.

Check out:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/DownLoad.htm

note how there is custom menu bars..and they will work on YOUR computer..but
you never set, or donwloaded the menus.

After you try the application, you can exit, and then re-load the
application, but hold down the shift key to by-pass the start-up options. If
want, you can even disable the shift key by pass. I have a sample mdb file
that will let you "set" the shift key bypass on any application you want.
You can get this at:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/msaccess.html

--
Albert D. Kallal    (Access MVP)
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

0
Albert
7/24/2007 1:51:34 PM
My toolbar is there, there are just no icons on it. In Excel, the
icons are stored in the "XLB" file. I was looking for a file that
would had my custom designed icons.

0
Trudy

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

MS Money 95 data files

Microsoft POS #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

can't customize toolbar

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Where is the workspace file stored?

Outlook 2003

Quote customize
Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make some changes, where do I do that? Thanks Carlos If you are talking about the word merge document, you can open the quote.dot file (it will be in your user templates dir on your machine) and edit it. You need ot show the Field codes as most of the content is embedded in merge fields. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Carlos" <palcar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OG5d%23ElRHHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make ...