Key Violation Errors using Update Query

I have 2 Tables.  Table1 has PartNumber and PartID.  However, PartID
is currently empty.  Table2 has PartNumber and PartID (PartID is
autonumber and is the primary key).  In the Update Query, I have
Joined the Tables using "Only include rows where the joined fields
from both fields are equal."

Since I am updating Table1 where the primary key is StockID, why am I
getting KeyViolations by using Table2.PartID as part of the update?
It seems like it wouldn't matter if Table2 primary key is PartID since
I am not updating that table, only using the data inside it.

0
Billy
5/25/2007 8:24:36 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

update column

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Web query timeout setting.

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

error 553

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

80070005 error #2

Using INDIRECT within functions

How to use count for calls per hour

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...