its me trying to get this email moving.

So,good morning .I'm hoping you receive this and, if you wouldn't mind, will
you send one back

0
joe
12/8/2007 8:42:23 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Email sending inconsistencies
I am having trouble sometimes when I send an email it goes off into oblivion. When responding to an outgoing email and hitting send, it doesn't show up in Sent Items nor does the reipient get the email. When this happens sending myself a "test" page it may or may not get received. Terry Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to ...

How to specify which email account to use to send an email message (outlook 2k)?
Hi, I have setup multiple internet email accounts in my outlook profile. Would anyone kind to tell me how to specify which email address to use to use to send an email? I was able to do so in outlook express and i'm very much surpised that outlook 2000 seems so much complicated to do such a simple task. =( Thank you! Andrew Singapore You need to post your mail support mode. Only Internet Mail Only mode lets you select the sending account on a per message basis. Corp/Workgroup mode will follow the delivery order you specify in Tools > Services. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]...

How can I move my filtering settings to a new installation?
Dear friends: How can I move my filtering settings (Outlook XP) to a new installation (Outlook 2003) in a newer machine? Which settings files should I copy from the older machine to the new one? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! Hi Juan, By the filtering system do you mean the junk email list in Outlook. In Otlook click on tools>options> junk email options and you can export the files to the desktp and then import them back into Outlook. Sharath "Juan I. Cahis" <jiclbchSINBASU...

"Move to folder" doesn't show folder labels
Outlook 2007, Windows 7: The "move to folder" command only shows the icons, not the folder labels/titles. I have to guess which folder might correspond to the subfolder I want to move an e-mail to. How do I get the labels/titles to appear? I've used Outlook for 6 years -- including OUTLOOK 2007 SINCE 'O7 and never had this problem until I migrated to Windows 7. Help!! Thanks. "Teragram7" <Teragram7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED0276B0-703E-4269-96DC-D4327743EA17@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2007, Windows 7: The "...

Deleted Email Returns
We are using Outlook 2002 with POP3 to retrieve email remotely from our SBS 2000 Exchange 2000 mail server. Whenever we attempt to empty our Deleted Items folder, these messages return as new messages in the Inbox. However, when we access the email via OWA, deletes behave themselves and the messages deleted from Outlook don't appear. This is causing quite a problem. How can we resolve it? Thanks - Larry -- Larry Lentz, MCSE+Internet & W2K, MCDBA GoldMine Certified Professional Lentz Computer Services www.LentzComputer.Net Larry@LentzComputer.Net I have the same problem and it is ...

got locked out of Outlook. Need to get in!
In the process of repairing a problem with Word 2000, I inadvertently caused my Outlook not to open. I get the message: "Error Message: The Outllib.dll File is Linked to Missing Export Mso9.dll:939." I found an article on the knowledge base (OL2000) that suggested I needed to re-install Outlook, but I no longer have access to the Office 2000 disks (I initially installed the software for work-related use according to a site license from a previous employer). Short of purchasing new software, how can get access to my calendar and messages?! If you don't have media, I&#...

Error -2147023545 when trying to change password in OWA2003
When trying to change the password for a user through SSL enabled OWA 2003, it results in the following error: Error number: -2147023545 Server is running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 with a FE/BE setup. Any tips and pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks. Chin ...

Getting Data from another sheet?
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to work out this problem I have a large spreadsheet with fifty customers and all of their orde info on it. I am concerned with four customers. Is there a quick way t draw out all of the customers I'm concerned with into another sheet? I the customer names are in column B, but I want the whole row, so I ca see the order info...? I would record a macro, but cutting and pastin is only going to get screwed up as the loaction of each order change every day -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovic...

trying to figure out a two way lookup to determine a value
I have a large spreadsheet that lists numerous customers. Each custtomer has a code for the service that we provide them and then has a price negotiated at the time of service. We are have set up a price list that gives the service code, in a vertical column and then has a range of dollar values for each service code (about 20 separate codes) ranging from $0 to $75 broken up in 5 grade (E,D,C,B, A) categories. The pricing is different ranges for each service code. What I need to do is have each customer line, take their code, find a match in the Price LIst code, the take the price they are pa...

email sending
I use Outlook 2000 and for some odd reason the dialog box which comes up when I hit send/receive no longer comes up. Mail is sent normally, but being able to track the progress is sometimes useful. I have been unable to find how to re establish the dialog box. I checked under options and email, no luck, under view and the 'status bar' is checked - I thought that might be it. any thoughts? could anyone respond by email? thanks very much. Michael Mery When you check for new mail, you should see some text appear on the right side of the status bar, like "Send/Receive P...

MS crm 4.0 email router LOAD DATA Problem
Unable to load users,queue and forward mailboxes when clicking on the load data button on the email router. An error appear that it can find http://crm/ORG. I have followed all configuration steps but still unable to get it to work. Anyone has any idea? have you entered the correct url to Microsoft crm server? /Aamir ...

How to get event from active-x control embadded in webbrowser control
I have dynamically created web browser control "CWebBrowser2" on view. And web browser control have embedded other active-X control. e.g. graphics server. I want to handle event fired by graphics server active-x control. Anyone knows how to do it? Regards Hemraj Chaudhari. ...

Duplicate emails #10
All of a sudden i am recieving 2 of the same email everytime I receive new mail. ????? ...

SFO
Two observations using SFO and sending emails, can anyone confirm. 1 - When in Offline mode, but still connected to my domain and able to send email via outlook, if I send email via CRM, it is not "sent" until I bring CRM SFO back "online" Is this by design? It would be more convenient if emails were sent immediately when an internet connection is available. 2 - I have found that if you use the CRM SFO Toolbar to generate an email, then select your contact, then use the regarding field, you lose the link to the original record. However, if you email direct from t...

?dumb qn?
Can anyone hook me up with 2 basic functions for the ascii character set, one that takes a character and returns an int character code, and one that takes an int character code and returns a char?? int foo1(char x) char foo2(int n) What's foo1&2?? Thanks, Ivan Ivan Starr wrote: > > Can anyone hook me up with 2 basic functions for the ascii character set, > one that takes a character and returns an int character code, and one that > takes an int character code and returns a char?? > > int foo1(char x) > char foo2(int n) > > What's foo1&2?? ...

Mail Merge-Get string of F keys
When I do a mail merge (for labels) in Word 2002, I access a Exel sheet (2002). I keep getting a string of F-Keys instead of the headings/data of: Last Name--First Name--Address--ZIP--St. Is the sheet with the data first in line in your workbook? Or are you using a named range? See these sites for help on Mailmerge with Word and Excel. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 14 May 2008 14:47:00 -0700 (PDT), "Harr...

Are we getting new release of CRM in near future
I wonder if we are getting new version of CRM in near future after crm 1.2. Does anybody know/hear about that. Thanx in advance Possibly around middle of this year but as always nothing is official until Microsoft gives us a date. "Crm" <vikrammunjal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23UvtOds3DHA.2648@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I wonder if we are getting new version of CRM in near future after crm 1.2. > > Does anybody know/hear about that. > > Thanx in advance > > > Actually this date is optimistic. Look for something towards end of year. Of...

locking objects so they dont move on Pub 2000
Im trying to lock text and picture boxes so they dont move, ive done this in other programs but can i be done in Publisher 2000?? If so does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks There is no way you can lock objects. They can be put them on the background which will keep one from inadvertently moving the objects. You can group them altogether and then create a rectangle the size of the page with no line and no fill. This will make it difficult to select the objects. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Worker&quo...

Pop3 Access marks emails as read
We access work email via a pop3 connection when not in the office. When in the office the email that was received at home is marked read in our office outlook. We use an exchange 2000 SBS server and am told there is a setting that can be changed so this won't happen. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. mikie wrote: > We access work email via a pop3 connection when not in the office. > When > in the office the email that was received at home is marked read in > our office outlook. We use an exchange 2000 SBS server and am told > there is a setting that can b...

How do I get 401k transfers from my paycheck to show in the budget
If anyone can help here, I'd greatly appreciate it. I use the Money 2006 advanced budget, and in each of my paychecks, I contribute to a 401k. My paycheck is categorized as "Paycheck", and then I deduct taxes, pre-tax items, etc. One of the pre-tax items is 401k, and it is categorized as "Transfer: 401k" It then moves that amount into the associated cash account for the 401k. So far, so good. In my advanced budget, under expenses, as far as I can tell, there is no way to setup a transfer. There is a budget group entitled "Transfers out of budget acc...

Links Getting Cut Off
I'm trying to send out a hyperlink in an email message. I copy/paste the link into the message and then hit enter. The link turns blue and everything looks fine. The problem is that once I send the message, the link gets seperated into multiple line. Only a portion of the link appears as a hyperlink and the rest appears as text on the next line of the messsage. When trying to manually copy the link in the message, only the first line will be selected. I need to send out messages with links to multiple reports and I can't have the recipients screwing around with copy/pasting m...

purge the discoonect mailbox after moving mailbox task failed
Hi all, Unfortunately, moving several users' mailboxes to the new exchange 2003 server failed at the first time; I ran the second time again on the different store on the new server sucessfully. but, the mailbox failed on that store has red x on it and I tried to purge and ccould do it as it already connected to the existing user? Any solution to this? Thanks. ...

The tab key moves from A to L all of a sudden, how do I fix it please
Our secretary is bothered by the fact that her tab key advances from A to L all of a sudden. It just made that change today. How can we fix it so it goes jus to the next column instead all the way to L. Many thanks.........Peter Double check these settings. Tools->Options->Transition Microsoft Excel Menus should be selected, and the 3 tick boxe (Transition navigation keys, etc) should all be unticked. I think that should fix your problem. Hope it helps. -Bo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH......I appreciate you very much, it worked. ...

I would like to extract email addresses from an Excel document
I have a spreadsheet of names and addresses. I would like to extract the email addresses to put in an email to send out to all. Can this be done See http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/HyperlinkAddress.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "ladyblue214" <ladyblue214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BE45F54-5EA3-479D-A471-95EDAB000ACF@microsoft.com... >I have a spreadsheet of names and addresses. I would like to extract the > email addresses to put in an email to send out to all. Can this be done ...

Outlook
I am trying to email multiple people from a mail list. I am using Microsoft Access database for the list. I am using the Mail Merge function on Outlook but I keep getting a MAP1 error message. Does anyone know what that means?? Thanks for all your help. ...